DreamZz069

Mar 13, 2018
could someone be so nice and explain me how to get past the event where you jump from the bulding? I think it is called "There is Nothing" It just brings me back to the room with the laptop but I canßt figure out how to continue. I would appreciate the help guys :)

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
could someone be so nice and explain me how to get past the event where you jump from the bulding? I think it is called "There is Nothing" It just brings me back to the room with the laptop but I canßt figure out how to continue. I would appreciate the help guys :)
You mean the one asking for terminals and such?
Okay, that one might take some hunting. First and foremost: Turn on your sound. Selebus has embedded plot relevant details into the audio so just use headphones with this game.

Next, the clues for answering the laptop prompts are scattered across a few different events. Try to remember important numbers that have been mentioned a few times.

Sensei has only one password. Do you remember what it is? Review past events if needed.

If you really can't deal with the scavenger hunt then see the following.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DreamZz069

Mar 13, 2018
Okay, that one might take some hunting. First and foremost: Turn on your sound. Selebus has embedded plot relevant details into the audio so just use headphones with this game.

Next, the clues for answering the laptop prompts are scattered across a few different events. Try to remember important numbers that have been mentioned a few times.

Sensei has only one password. Do you remember what it is? Review past events if needed.

hmm I knew the numbers etc but I probably did a typo or something idk. Anyways now it does continue so thank you very much :)

Reactions: Muk_king

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The most annoying thing about this game, even when you raise all the affection and lust etc, events don't just trigger. Sometimes the event trigger is hidden or won't happen for many days.

We need a mod to that tells you what to do to trigger it. The event progress mod you download does not help with that part. We need something that says on the "main window" something like "call x girl in afternoon in 10 days" or "go to such and such location this evening" etc.

The guide/mod doesn't show what to do to unlock the next event (i.e the ones in black) .
The wiki blatantly tells you the triggers and stats aren't the only factor, some are connected to other girls' events.

i just think it is so weird though, cuz she has her own page and the events of the newer versions have already put at where u can find the events, but not niki's events... they're just not there
The people doing the editing just haven't updated her page is all, that's what it sounds like, anyway.

I see a lot of complaints about leaks, but it may be worth looking at it from a slightly different angle. Like, people just love the novel so much that they can't wait another two weeks before the public release, but they can't afford to be a patron. And although I admit that being a leaker is not good, downloading the leaked version is fine. And hey, maybe leaker himself is just a generous person and does not do this for profit, because I personally have no idea if they receive income from downloads and how much it can be.

So I HOPE that Selebus does not take this personally. Money will not give you happiness anyway. Praise be!
Money won't give you happiness, but it does buy things that will.

I'm not sure where you mean. There's 3 options, 'event tracker,' 'girls', and 'progress tracker'. No matter which i click, events, girls or whatever it only shows what I have already done, not what to do next. The text in green (past events) I can click on, the ones in black (yet to happen) are unclickable.

To give an example, how do you unlock characters like Molly?

In one of those sections it may say 'Main Story Progress Needed', but nowhere on how to trigger the next main event, is it just time or something else. I must've gone thorugh nearly 100 days raising stats etc, doing different things, calls, invites, visits etc...but no main story event.

We need a mod that will say the steps required to trigger a main story event.
What's needed for the "Rewrite" event for example?
Pause the game, then look on the left side of the game window, there are other buttons there, some of which are what you are looking for. Especially the guide button, which I believe is linked to the wiki.

All character unlocks happen automatically in main story events. Main events also happen automatically with enough affection among all the girls and having seen up to a certain point on each girl's specific character events.

1) Check the .
2) Complete the girls' events evenly; don't prioritize one girl over another.
3) Never, ever do Chika's event Schandenfreude before the CLASS beach event (where you have a chance to be jerked off by one of the girl in your class). Unless, that is, you want to be a bad homie...
4) Use an online cheat editor to set all character's affection and lust to 150 for easiest gameplay. Keep in mind that not all of the girls' stats are immediately editable; for example, you can only set Molly's affection to 150 after roughly 50% completion of current game.
That last one is not necessarily a good idea, at least to that high a number. This is more likely to cause an event marathon that would leave a player unable to stop and to run into another bad homie situation as a result when that comes up again. I would say set it to no more than the minimum for their last event for the update at most.

In the character events on this release, is it the case that one must accept to miss one of them i.e. get it struck-out in red?
If you do things incorrectly for seeing everything, yes. For example, choosing to tell Karin the truth in content from a few updates ago does trigger a sort of bad homie situation, but at least you told her this time instead of her finding out through the other girl in question, her own sister. If you lie, you don't see anything turn red. Everything is able to be seen at this time, just watch how you go about it and make sure your stats are up to the minimum required and you'll be fine.

The answers were given in past events, especially the Trinity 'happy' scenes, if I recall correctly. The event tracker allows for replay of events. It sounds like you hit an event tied to a certain username, which means you have most of the answers, but there is another username to use for progress.

Tell him how your really feel, why don't you. :ROFLMAO:
hmm I knew the numbers etc but I probably did a typo or something idk. Anyways now it does continue so thank you very much :)
It is possible, my tendency to mistype played hell with my run of that event once I found the answers because of that. Also be careful of case, I didn't test this, but it could be case sensitive like making sure specific letters are capitalized.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
There was no way floor 1 could win.

Noriko was obviously a better sister, kirin obviously won the challenge (unbiased judge btw) Yasu's outfit was much better than sana's, and touka modeled way better (before passing out)
No. Your opinion is wrong and gay.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Considering how the original person was talking about the "event where you jump from the bulding" and how it brings them "back to the room with the laptop" I think they were doing the bonus event thinking that it was progression.

Wouldn't be the first person I've seen figure out the "secret" username before the one you're actually supposed to use.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Just started this update but dayum. The amount of backbiting, willingness to use blackmail, and general cutthroat behavior is astounding.

Edit: Further in and while some of the girls might be batshit crazy (we all know who) I am really disliking Kirin at this point...just a colossal cunt.

Edit 2: Molly is such a cheat in DnD unless this is some 5th Edition bullshit. You can't move and then unleash that many attacks at level six even as a Monk.

Edit 3: That late night encounter with 'I Know My Rights' and 'Do You Know Who I Am?' was one of the silliest in this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011
Feb 20, 2021
How do I trigger the Chapter 2 event Annabel Lee? I've completed every single prerequisite event listed on the guide and gone through a couple in-game weeks since then, but it still hasn't triggered. Is there a lust minimum or something that I'm missing?

Edit: In case anybody else has this issue, I just had to do Uta's "Shawshank Redemption" event and it suddenly worked on like day 775. so I guess the guide just left that event out? Not sure.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2019
Well I never expected to be more disgusted and turned off by a bj scene than the murder scat shiz in some of the more depraved releases... well done.

Turns out massively fucking with a characters psyche can be far more off putting than I gave it credit, completely kills any interest I have in continuing with the game knowing how it'll keep requiring interaction with related characters given it's forced content and as much as I love being evil I have certain limits on how much damage I'm comfortable with inflicting on the innocent.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes