Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
Thank you for update Selebus :). I love your game, all its twists and funny moments. I very rarely play horror, loli tagged games. You have writed all scenes really well as i might have said before, it is easy to relate every girl in this game and i genuinely feel heart strings pulled everytime when something sad,twisted happens to them.

I have rpg maker vx ace which i have done simple eventing and mapping, bit of story writing for fun. 130 hours for maybe 2,5 hour content currently XD i am really newbie so yeah hehe it takes time. I really appriciate the effort and time you put making this game. I can't wait to see what is coming next :).

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
No. Your opinion is wrong and gay.
Well he's got a point with Noriko (ofc I am tots unbiased here ^^).
She was the better Sister and get's bonus points for creative problem solving. She also get's bonus points in the "scaring the shit outta Sensei" department but he does kinda deserve it.
Sana on the other hand is the cutest and second to none, no questions asked and Kirin ... well see below.
Well I never expected to be more disgusted and turned off by a bj scene than the murder scat shiz in some of the more depraved releases... well done.

Turns out massively fucking with a characters psyche can be far more off putting than I gave it credit, completely kills any interest I have in continuing with the game knowing how it'll keep requiring interaction with related characters given it's forced content and as much as I love being evil I have certain limits on how much damage I'm comfortable with inflicting on the innocent.
Yeah I couldn't even read the dialogue in that scene, goddammit.
Thing is, I actually really like Kirin as a whole and how she behaves. But what she does to Ayane is just making me hate her so fucking much. This scene was brutally uncomfortable and while I long lost any interest in fapping during any of this games H-Scenes, this one was a new high in the "no horny" department. That whole scene was roughly as much a turn on as seeing your parents have sex.
Is there any way to replay the dorm war event? I missed Ayane's lust event.
Son, you gotta trust me on this one, it is better that way.

Last edited:

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
Thing is, I actually really like Kirin as a whole and how she behaves. But what she does to Ayane is just making me hate her so fucking much. This scene was brutally uncomfortable and while I long lost any interest in fapping during any of this games H-Scenes, this one was a new high in the "no horny" department. That whole scene was roughly as much a turn on as seeing your parents have sex.
Which is why I am finding it hard to keep her in top 5.

Reactions: akselx

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
This has gotten even wordier and off the rails than LiL has been before - especially with the introduction of Yasu. I never minded the soul-searching introspection before but with Yasu I seem to go straight for the Ctrl button to skip so I don't fall asleep. Missing content? Probably but I can't seem to make myself care. I'm the type to go back through the "Happy" Events to make sure I saw/understood everything but Yasu? yawn/ctrl/skip......not sure I've read a word she said since the second sentence of her classroom introduction.

• Angry
Reactions: crustlord12

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
You don't need to?
Just transfer the saves from your android install, did the same, Sel even posted a guide how to set it up on his Patreon and it's really not difficult at all. Plus Joiplay is a lot more stable for me as well.
Last game I tried that with, the saves didn't work. But I'll give it a try.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
She was the better Sister and get's bonus points for creative problem solving. She also get's bonus points in the "scaring the shit outta Sensei" department but he does kinda deserve it.
Sana on the other hand is the cutest and second to none, no questions asked and Kirin ... well see below.

Son, you gotta trust me on this one, it is better that way.
I've been bummed that Kirin is a "main girl" and the cuter and nicer sister Karin is a "side girl"

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018

Honeslty? Both Noriko and Ayane irritate the hell out of me, and even for the very same reason.

So I'm actually somewhat enjoying seeing Ayane getting broken. Such an annoying character.

• Sad
Reactions: crustlord12

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know if I start to suffer with this game now or wait for the game to be complete to suffer everything at once :(

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
I don't want to read up as there are spoilers everywhere.
Since the wiki hasn't updated to 17.0 am a bit slow to continue as i really don't want any red lines so my question is do any choices in the update cause missed events?

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
So. Here's my guess on what the deal is. Judging from what we've seen.

Maya is obviously the starting off point. Something went to shit and she prayed (or something) for a chance to correct it. or something.

Boom, we're in a world where only she (consciously) realizes things aren't the way they were.

But what happened? My guess? She and Sensei were dating. Noriko showed up or got involved, due to her childhood crush. Sensei died. Probably wearing the green and white scarf. Maybe by jumping off a building (the first thing you did in the game was jump)

Explains maya's hostility to Noriko.

so, a new world. But something went wrong. The Sensei wasn't *HER* sensei. Because "our" sensei clearly isn't the first to be isekai'd in. She's gone through multiple iterations of the same events, keeping "sensei" at distance because it's not HER sensei, despite looking like him.

But because it's her world that was created to save the Sensei, the rest of it molds around him. Like the girls getting insta-attached to him, him getting away with pretty much anything etc. All the while Maya watches helplessly, knowing that it's all her fault.

But I guess OUR sensei is special. and Maya is about to flip out completely. This is her personal hell, but suddenly she's no longer the nexus of it all.

The game ends when Maya finally comes to terms with her loss, maybe by falling for "our" sensei. Or something to that effect.

Thats my quick theory.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So. Here's my guess on what the deal is. Judging from what we've seen.

Maya is obviously the starting off point. Something went to shit and she prayed (or something) for a chance to correct it. or something.

Boom, we're in a world where only she (consciously) realizes things aren't the way they were.

But what happened? My guess? She and Sensei were dating. Noriko showed up or got involved, due to her childhood crush. Sensei died. Probably wearing the green and white scarf. Maybe by jumping off a building (the first thing you did in the game was jump)

Explains maya's hostility to Noriko.

so, a new world. But something went wrong. The Sensei wasn't *HER* sensei. Because "our" sensei clearly isn't the first to be isekai'd in. She's gone through multiple iterations of the same events, keeping "sensei" at distance because it's not HER sensei, despite looking like him.

But because it's her world that was created to save the Sensei, the rest of it molds around him. Like the girls getting insta-attached to him, him getting away with pretty much anything etc. All the while Maya watches helplessly, knowing that it's all her fault.

But I guess OUR sensei is special. and Maya is about to flip out completely. This is her personal hell, but suddenly she's no longer the nexus of it all.

The game ends when Maya finally comes to terms with her loss, maybe by falling for "our" sensei. Or something to that effect.

Thats my quick theory.
That is actually a pretty decent guess, makes me really curious if you're right with how plausible it really is.

Apr 23, 2021
If I had to guess, either Kirin's Lust stat isn't high enough, or you'd previously missed the Prisoner event during the beach trip.
Hm, prob Kirins lust stat, that was only at 9. Am trying again with a higher and I've already had a small new scene between Kirin and Ayane, that I guess will lead to the missing scene. [EDIT: which i guess is the extra creepy scene mentioned above]
Thnx!

Feb 24, 2021
Loving the game but I want to know how can I make sure I get to experience the entirety of the game (i.e seeing different dialogues and story) and which choices in the game at the moment really affect the overall story?

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Loving the game but I want to know how can I make sure I get to experience the entirety of the game (i.e seeing different dialogues and story) and which choices in the game at the moment really affect the overall story?
there's a link to a wiki in the game, lets you know the requirements for every event, up to 16.2

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes