smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I don't know if I start to suffer with this game now or wait for the game to be complete to suffer everything at once :(
I'd say to start now.

It's planned to take years to finish, so if you wait, you won't see any of it for very long time. And when it is finished, it will take months to play. Especially when you also need to do other things like work, as most people do. I'm not sure what I'd do if I came to it like that, maybe I wouldn't even attempt to start, because it would simply seem as too much. If you start early, it's bearable (not the best word).

Take it like "endless" TV series where you get on while it's going. Don't be discouraged by experience with other unfinished games, where you have good time with current release, and then it's constant lack of updates. It won't happen here, author is fucking graphomaniac. :LOL: And it's not just the quantity that he's good at.

I also think that keeping up with updates helps a bit against getting lost. If you get only a limited number of new events to find, it's easier then when there's too many at once.

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
what's the name of that adorable song that plays in the scary room main event?
I think that's strawberry.mp3

File has media info

Album : ポケットサウンド
Album/Performer: Azell
Track name : イチゴの恋心
Grouping : 作詞者:mari
Performer: Azell
Performer/Url :
Composer: Azell
Genre: Pop
Recorded date: 2012

Last edited:
Reactions: jackkane

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't know if I start to suffer with this game now or wait for the game to be complete to suffer everything at once :(
I'd say to start now.

It's planned to take years to finish, so if you wait, you won't see any of it for very long time. And when it is finished, it will take months to play. Especially when you also need to do other things like work, as most people do. I'm not sure what I'd do if I came to it like that, maybe I wouldn't even attempt to start, because it would simply seem as too much. If you start early, it's bearable (not the best word).

Take it like "endless" TV series where you get on while it's going. Don't be discouraged by experience with other unfinished games, where you have good time with current release, and then it's constant lack of updates. It won't happen here, author is fucking graphomaniac. :LOL: And it's not just the quantity that he's good at.

I also think that keeping up with updates helps a bit against getting lost. If you get only a limited number of new events to find, it's easier then when there's too many at once.
I would have to agree, it is better to take it in doses than all at once, especially considering the 'happy' scenes, which not everyone can handle and not everyone who can handle them can handle them well as it is now, just imagine going through them all at once, not simultaneously, but you get the idea. That said, the whole 'take months to play' part is going to be a factor for some of us regardless. I, for example, plan to do a play through of the completed game even if I am playing it on an update to update basis now.

Last edited:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I, for example, plan to do a play through of the completed game even if I am playing it on an update to update basis now.
But you are ... you. ;) Not that I really know you or anything, just based on your responses here, with smile on my face, friendly teasing.

No, seriously, I don't see much replayability here game wise. There's no massive branching where you see quater on first playthrough, next one on another, etc. You may miss some things, but only a little. It's completionists' nightmare, but mostly ok for the rest. I hope it stays that way.

I can imagine going through all of it again (well, roughly, since I haven't seen the whole thing yet). Same way I read some books more than once or twice. But probably not in current form. The sandboxish searching for all events, web of dependencies, ... I'm not even sure that there's enough value of it now. Even worse if it's times ten. But if there was some streamlined mode to just enjoy the story, that could work.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
But you are ... you. ;) Not that I really know you or anything, just based on your responses here, with smile on my face, friendly teasing.

No, seriously, I don't see much replayability here game wise. There's no massive branching where you see quater on first playthrough, next one on another, etc. You may miss some things, but only a little. It's completionists' nightmare, but mostly ok for the rest. I hope it stays that way.

I can imagine going through all of it again (well, roughly, since I haven't seen the whole thing yet). Same way I read some books more than once or twice. But probably not in current form. The sandboxish searching for all events, web of dependencies, ... I'm not even sure that there's enough value of it now. Even worse if it's times ten. But if there was some streamlined mode to just enjoy the story, that could work.
As I said, an example, though I'm sure my plan isn't uniquely mine. ;)

There's actually quite a bit of replayability once you take into consideration the full extent of the game Selebus has planned. For example, the purity routes will likely be something that, for once, cannot be fully done with everyone on a single play through because of their individual nature. Remember, those are single girl focused from what Selebus has said, so there will be sacrifices in the form of affection with the girls the specific purity route in question does not focus on. With the loss of affection for other girls comes missing events that are inevitable on that route. You would then have to replay to see, for example, purity route specific events for the other girls because they are no longer eligible for those events on your current play through.

The finished product cannot be taken as being the same as the current state of the game, especially not at less than 10% completion. We're still on the first route and it is a general route where all girls are focused on together, that won't be the case in more individualized routes.

Right now, I try not to replay unless I have to in the current state, which really just means I screwed up and got a red mark on the event list when my goal is not to let that happen or Selebus remade some past events, because I want the game to be as fresh as possible in my full play through.

There will be no streamlined mode, that would essentially just be reading a book in computerized form, AKA a kinetic novel, which is not the kind of thing Selebus has shown he wants to do. Also, that would get real boring real fast with no element of consequence and no way to make any changes, you would just be following what the Selebus would do, not what you would do.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Dont know why some people angry about Ayane and Kirin scene, it makes us feel thats all that matters. Yeah, its not a "good" feel but its quite strong, it means quality. Well, at least its not one that makes me feel guilty like it, I am sure, will be with Karin in the future (though we are not exactly lied to her at that time)

Feb 20, 2021
Now I'm stuck again and I just cannot figure out why. I've been trying to trigger Makoto's "Condom in the Sand" event and it just won't happen. I call her on Saturdays and it's just the normal repeatable library scene. I've looked at others who said to complete Otoha's "Locked In" event, so I did, and now I've done literally every girl's event that I can up until Makoto's. I've attached the save file if anyone's interested in checking it out.

Edit for anyone else who's stuck: Turns out I forgot about Maya and Ami's events. Even though they're not listed as prerequisites for "Condoms in the Sand", they must be as it only was able to be triggered after I went through Maya's "A Place That Can Only Exist in Our Minds " event. Evidently, the guide and wiki are wrong as this has happened multiple times. Oh well, just gotta do as much content as possible first I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diezmarum

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Now I'm stuck again and I just cannot figure out why. I've been trying to trigger Makoto's "Condom in the Sand" event and it just won't happen. I call her on Saturdays and it's just the normal repeatable library scene. I've looked at others who said to complete Otoha's "Locked In" event, so I did, and now I've done literally every girl's event that I can up until Makoto's. I've attached the save file if anyone's interested in checking it out.
maybe missing a maki event?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
So. Here's my guess on what the deal is. Judging from what we've seen.

Maya is obviously the starting off point. Something went to shit and she prayed (or something) for a chance to correct it. or something.

Boom, we're in a world where only she (consciously) realizes things aren't the way they were.

But what happened? My guess? She and Sensei were dating. Noriko showed up or got involved, due to her childhood crush. Sensei died. Probably wearing the green and white scarf. Maybe by jumping off a building (the first thing you did in the game was jump)

Explains maya's hostility to Noriko.

so, a new world. But something went wrong. The Sensei wasn't *HER* sensei. Because "our" sensei clearly isn't the first to be isekai'd in. She's gone through multiple iterations of the same events, keeping "sensei" at distance because it's not HER sensei, despite looking like him.

But because it's her world that was created to save the Sensei, the rest of it molds around him. Like the girls getting insta-attached to him, him getting away with pretty much anything etc. All the while Maya watches helplessly, knowing that it's all her fault.

But I guess OUR sensei is special. and Maya is about to flip out completely. This is her personal hell, but suddenly she's no longer the nexus of it all.

The game ends when Maya finally comes to terms with her loss, maybe by falling for "our" sensei. Or something to that effect.

Thats my quick theory.
What I think is happening is -

Sensei used to take tuitions, while being in a relationship with Niki, and used to live in the old part of the town

Maya and Noriko were his students, and both of them developed crushes for Sensei

Ami's parents die, which forced Sensei to move to the new part of town to take care of her. He stops taking tuitions, and disappears from the lives of Niki, Noriko and Maya.

Sensei takes a new job in a school, Maya somehow ends up in the same school, and somehow Sensei and Maya end up in a relationship

Some shit goes down due to Sensei's actions, which results in the death of Maya. Sensei feels guilty, and commits suicide (at the start of the game), and wakes up in Kumon-Mi.

Now, what I believe is that everything from this point onwards is happening in Sensei's head. Kumon-Mi is a place created by his brain, and all the girls are a part of his soul / consciousness. Sensei must HIMSELF remember what happened before he committed suicide to move on.

The previous iterations of Senseis were his own mind, unable to come to terms with what happened leading to his suicide. Maya is his subconscious, who is slowly helping Sensei to heal his mind. She is scared of Noriko, because Sensei must learn about himself on his own, and Noriko telling him what happened might destroy his mind.

HOPE is the intact part of his mind, HOPE has locked out Sensei's memories as a means to save his mind. The "wire god" is the machine Sensei is hooked to in the real world keeping him alive.

The game will end once the Sensei successfully regains his memories, and comes to terms with what transpired in the events leading to his suicide.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha and akselx

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
So. Here's my guess on what the deal is. Judging from what we've seen.

Maya is obviously the starting off point.
Not necessary. In my earlier theories, I was convinced that Maya and Amiokay girl are two distinct characters, with the latter being the original and Maya being the...I don't know, substitute maybe? Amiokay called Maya her better version and Ami in a Happy scene said that Maya is a dream baby, as in being conceived in a dream. What the hell does this make her?
So, Amiokay, if it's not Maya herself, is a starting point. Maybe she's that someone "so lonely it shakes the earth to the core", that Yasu was talking about, someone hanging around Sensei in the aether, some, whose arms are always wrapped around his shoulders.

Something went to shit and she prayed (or something) for a chance to correct it. or something.
Sensei might have been the one who initiated this whole thing.

But what happened? My guess? She and Sensei were dating. Noriko showed up or got involved, due to her childhood crush.
It seems to me, that both hers and Noriko's involvement with Sensei happened in one of the cycles, not in a "reality", if such thing even exist for them. The whole time inconsistencies in their explanations seems to indicate just that.

Probably wearing the green and white scarf. Maybe by jumping off a building (the first thing you did in the game was jump)
Green scarf significance is that Maya(?) was wearing it when Sensei(?) answered to her confession.
Sensei definitely jumped. He even called himself an isekai protagonist through suicide, because this guy actually knows and remembers everything and just pushes it down.

Explains maya's hostility to Noriko.
All we know is that Noriko "ruins everything" given time. That's it for now.
Personally, I think that Noriko messed up some of the things Maya was trying to do in pervious loops to bring back Sensei/keep him in a loop/whatever it is that she was trying to do.
Also, there might have been an intense rivalry going on between them when they were kids. Such feeling may occur when your rival in the same exact situation as you, basically your reflection.
Hence my theory that Sensei was in love with Maya's sister (and she knew), that coincidently also was Ami's mother (he was at the scene of the accident and even removing metal that pierced her body). Sensei's uneasy feelings towards his brother were mentiond at some point, inferiority complex, i think.

so, a new world. But something went wrong. The Sensei wasn't *HER* sensei.
According to Yasu, since nobody dies, they just hang around in aether. So, whatever her/Amiokay/Sensei did, Sensei's body was alive and well after a "suicide", but his soul was "on rotation", I guess.

She's gone through multiple iterations of the same events, keeping "sensei" at distance because it's not HER sensei, despite looking like him.
I think her attitude and general strategy to keep fending off "Sensei" bitten her in the ass, when she got a scarf as a present from him and realised that it might have been the real Sensei.

But because it's her world that was created to save the Sensei, the rest of it molds around him. Like the girls getting insta-attached to him, him getting away with pretty much anything etc. All the while Maya watches helplessly, knowing that it's all her fault.

But I guess OUR sensei is special. and Maya is about to flip out completely. This is her personal hell, but suddenly she's no longer the nexus of it all.

The game ends when Maya finally comes to terms with her loss, maybe by falling for "our" sensei. Or something to that effect.

Thats my quick theory.
I think that a deal was made with one of the "Gods" (wired Tree-computer, most likely) to make Sensei's body a vehicle for a God to experience things, with a random soul "driving" the body around. Now it's a real Sensei's turn.

Sensei used to take tuitions, while being in a relationship with Niki, and used to live in the old part of the town
Maya and Noriko were his students, and both of them developed crushes for Sensei
Ami's parents die, which forced Sensei to move to the new part of town to take care of her. He stops taking tuitions, and disappears from the lives of Niki, Noriko and Maya.
Sensei takes a new job in a school, Maya somehow ends up in the same school, and somehow Sensei and Maya end up in a relationship
I wonder if it all happened in "reality", single cycle, or between several cycles.

Maya is his subconscious, who is slowly helping Sensei to heal his mind.
She also said that she wants him to keep doing what he's doing, stop asking questions and just enjoy an endless school year. I think she's just afraid that he will snap and his soul will go on rotation again, with someone else taking his place for gazillion more cycles, before Maya will be able to do whatever it is she's trying to do.

She is scared of Noriko, because Sensei must learn about himself on his own, and Noriko telling him what happened might destroy his mind.
So far, only Maya causes him to trip, though.

HOPE is the intact part of his mind, HOPE has locked out Sensei's memories as a means to save his mind. The "wire god" is the machine Sensei is hooked to in the real world keeping him alive.
What do you think of the angels? Yasu wants to become one and I remember Maya/Amiokay mentioning that she's an honorary angel.

The game will end once the Sensei successfully regains his memories, and comes to terms with what transpired in the events leading to his suicide.
I think part of the reason Maya wants him to stop asking question is to prevent him from gaining memories, something she straight up admits.
I think that is due to some of "real Sensei" iterations (assuming there were some before this one, which I think there were) completing the whole cycle and jumping from a roof again, restarting this whole thing.

Speaking of memories, I think he's got them alright (Maya seems to think so), he just pretends (or rather convinces himself) that he doesn't. Maybe the Wire God connection blocks them (maybe that was part of the deal, something Sensei wanted himself), but every time they go out of synch, memories resurface, or/and the opposite: every time memories resurface, they go out of synch.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha

n0xx

Mar 18, 2020
Just an opinion, but, um... Ayane won the rap battle? Her rhyme scheme was tighter, her joke bars were clearer, and her put-downs didn't cross lines. Plus, everybody loves gun bars, and Ayane actually has the chrome to back em up.

To my mind, Uta was really reaching for some of her rhymes, her rhythm was off, and she came off more smug than actually superior.

If I were judging, I'd have given it to Ayane.

Reactions: haseobk

Swift311

Feb 17, 2018
Can someone briefly describe Ayane's lust event? I finished all events and don't have any saves before to gain Kirin lust so it seems I lost it forever, but people say something crazy happened there

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Is there any way to see all the scenes or do you have to make multiple saves?
Yes. Level up all characters equally, check the triggers for Happy Scenes on wiki page, don't do Chika's Shadenfreude event before Beach trip, level up lust to 15 or so as soon you get acess to this stat for a character.
Can someone briefly describe Ayane's lust event? I finished all events and don't have any saves before to gain Kirin lust so it seems I lost it forever, but people say something crazy happened there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: alex2011

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Yes. Level up all characters equally, check the triggers for Happy Scenes on wiki page, don't do Chika's Shadenfreude event before Beach trip, level up lust to 15 or so as soon you get acess to this stat for a character.
Thanks man. This all I need to do to not miss any scenes? If so will do!

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020

Your spoiler is putting it lightly, too.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes