smnb

Sep 5, 2017
There's actually quite a bit of replayability once you take into consideration the full extent of the game Selebus has planned. For example, the purity routes will likely be something that, for once, cannot be fully done with everyone on a single play through because of their individual nature.
That will be interesting to see, how exactly it will be done. If you have a different game with few different paths to take, and whole thing is few hours long for each, it's no problem. But here the length is supposed to be crazy (and that doesn't describe it enough), and without counting exactly, I'm sure that I have at least ten very favourite girls who I can't miss. Will I have to take a year long vacation for it? o_O

There will be no streamlined mode, that would essentially just be reading a book in computerized form, AKA a kinetic novel, which is not the kind of thing Selebus has shown he wants to do. Also, that would get real boring real fast with no element of consequence and no way to make any changes, you would just be following what the Selebus would do, not what you would do.
There could be just important choices that change something. Take the game's "daily routine", you need to choose if you call someone or go somewhere, and it's not like every single of those choices is important every single time. Quite the opposite.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just had to say that and get it off my chest I know most of you are really disappointed in Kirin

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterXHunter

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That will be interesting to see, how exactly it will be done. If you have a different game with few different paths to take, and whole thing is few hours long for each, it's no problem. But here the length is supposed to be crazy (and that doesn't describe it enough), and without counting exactly, I'm sure that I have at least ten very favourite girls who I can't miss. Will I have to take a year long vacation for it? o_O

There could be just important choices that change something. Take the game's "daily routine", you need to choose if you call someone or go somewhere, and it's not like every single of those choices is important every single time. Quite the opposite.
A vacaton might be a bit too drastic a move, even for this game. I would say doing it over a long time during periods of free time would suffice.

Actually, even those are important. Remember, there are events that have a 'mark as missed' requirement tied to seeing a certain point in the main event line. In other words, get to the point in the main events and you miss the one with that 'mark as missed' requirement. The daily routine is how you stop that from happening by grinding the stats it looks at to determine if the event is missed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just had to say that and get it off my chest I know most of you are really disappointed in Kirin
Wait, I thought S was the top, how can one be demoted to S if there is nothing above it? I honestly can't say I'm disappointed, I knew already she was capable of this and was fully expecting her to do something like this as far back as the beach event because of what she did there.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Wait, I thought S was the top, how can one be demoted to S if there is nothing above it? I honestly can't say I'm disappointed, I knew already she was capable of this and was fully expecting her to do something like this as far back as the beach event because of what she did there.
no the rank system goes best girl, S,A,B,C,D,F

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
no the rank system goes best girl, S,A,B,C,D,F
With F being the lowest and S being the highest usually. Like from , though best girl being a category to itself is new, I've never seen that. I had made a list myself to serve as a visual example, but F95 seems to be having image uploading issues. Even direct screenshots aren't working and those are something I upload quite a bit for bug hunting.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Evidently, the guide and wiki are wrong as this has happened multiple times. Oh well, just gotta do as much content as possible first I suppose.
They aren't "wrong," per se, you've just run into a version difference.

The guide and wiki are for 0.16.0p2. The Maya event requirement was added in 0.17.0.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I know this may sound silly, but I hear people saying that using cheats marks your character save as a cheater which could cause issues later on. Now, I think Renpy is coded in python (which I'll admit is not my area of expertise), but has anyone tried actually finding the variable and switching it or removing the code that looks for signs of cheating?

Assuming the cheater bit is stored locally in the persons own game files surely they could just change the variable and then do an Output cheater status or whatever said variable is caused to check if it updates ingame?

I'll stress, I know little to nothing about python and Renpy, I do Java so python is relatively unknown to me, but does anyone know if this has been tried?

Obviously, finding the code would be a bit of a pain having to unpack everything and search through it, especially if the dev is un-documenting when it comes to code explanation, which would make sense as he's not expecting you to look at the code, but surely this would resolve the possible issue of being marked and it impacting the game

Hmm, if the cheat was constantly running then we'd probably need to remove the code to check if a cheat if active. Like if you turn on god mode the game can see you are actively running the god mode code and can flag that you cheat, however, if you spawned an item in via cheats the flag would only get raised when it was spawned in so logically if you used cheats to set relationship level you'd only have to just change the cheat flag, right?

Last edited:

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I don't suppose someone could provide the v17 Progress and Guide mod somewhere other than F95Zone (nopy, for example)? The attachment server's down and I can't grab the zip. :-(

EDIT: Well, I'm off to bed. Perhaps the server'll be fixed in the morn.

Last edited:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I know this may sound silly, but I hear people saying that using cheats marks your character save as a cheater which could cause issues later on.
Don't overthink it, there's nothing elaborate about it. Whole source code is in readable form, you don't even need to unpack anything (not that it would be a major obstacle). There's variable named "cheater" and it currently does nothing, except being set to true when you use cheats. Only author knows (maybe) whether it will do something in future. And if it does and it's evil or annoying, I'm sure it will be fixed very quickly.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Don't overthink it, there's nothing elaborate about it. Whole source code is in readable form, you don't even need to unpack anything (not that it would be a major obstacle). There's variable named "cheater" and it currently does nothing, except being set to true when you use cheats. Only author knows (maybe) whether it will do something in future. And if it does and it's evil or annoying, I'm sure it will be fixed very quickly.
Yea thought so, thanks.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Get Ayane and Kirin lust to 15+ and lets hope you did not missed Prisoner event (lust 10+ with Ayane, at the beach)

yolochase69

Jan 12, 2018
PDF guides updated to 0.16.0p2. Guide mod updated to 0.17.0.
Does cckerberos Guide mod include a Gallery Unlocker? I notice that the separate gallery unlocker thread includes a v17 unlocker, that works via a modded screens.rpy file , and then I see that this Guide mod also includes a screens.rpy and so I can't use both, right?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know this may sound silly, but I hear people saying that using cheats marks your character save as a cheater which could cause issues later on. Now, I think Renpy is coded in python (which I'll admit is not my area of expertise), but has anyone tried actually finding the variable and switching it or removing the code that looks for signs of cheating?

Assuming the cheater bit is stored locally in the persons own game files surely they could just change the variable and then do an Output cheater status or whatever said variable is caused to check if it updates ingame?

I'll stress, I know little to nothing about python and Renpy, I do Java so python is relatively unknown to me, but does anyone know if this has been tried?

Obviously, finding the code would be a bit of a pain having to unpack everything and search through it, especially if the dev is un-documenting when it comes to code explanation, which would make sense as he's not expecting you to look at the code, but surely this would resolve the possible issue of being marked and it impacting the game

Hmm, if the cheat was constantly running then we'd probably need to remove the code to check if a cheat if active. Like if you turn on god mode the game can see you are actively running the god mode code and can flag that you cheat, however, if you spawned an item in via cheats the flag would only get raised when it was spawned in so logically if you used cheats to set relationship level you'd only have to just change the cheat flag, right?
I have little doubt Selebus thought of this possibility and already has more traps in place for anyone who tries, it would actually surprise me if he didn't given how fond of consequences he is, not that that's a bad thing, I personally love it because it's an extra challenge. I once outright admitted to snooping in the code when I got stuck, so he is aware of at least one player who is able to read and decipher code on at least a general level unless he forgot or wasn't paying attention.

And who's to say he won't fix the fix? :WeSmart:

Fuck the Sensei and the girls, I want an update solely focused on the bromance between Noodles and John.
Not good enough, bromance spin off with Noodles and John when? :p

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes