alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hey thanks for the reply, tried that and it didn't work unfortunately. I'm thinking the saves are saved elsewhere other than the extracted folder but i can't for the life of me find them. Tried looking in the renpy folder in APPDATA but no dice. Might just have to start again at this point
There are two places Renpy saves to, in the Save folder inside the "game" folder and in the Renpy folder in appdata.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
edit: Would somebody be willing to take a look at my save? I started playing this game and the events have been going as they should but now nothing new triggers. The main event Rewrite should be next but it does not seem to be triggering. Thank you.

I finally found the event that I had not triggered!

Last edited:

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I do wonder why there haven't been any Happy Scenes since the end of chapter 1.
No room with clocks, no rant about the selfish letter T. Perhaps it's because the Happy Scenes are no longer seperate from the main events? Or perhaps we're simply in the calm before the storm.
I vaguely remember Selebus saying something about how happy scenes were ment to be in the first chapter because Sensei was "new" and trying to figure stuff out and that was his attempt to do so. I could be wrong.
Selebus has a roadmap for the next two month's worth of updates on the Patreon, and rest assured, more happy scenes are coming.
Oh, nevermind, then.

Mahp Owen

Dec 15, 2018
There really should be a poll for people to vote out their favorite girl's theme song tho. Mine would be Touka's, for her theme song is lit as hell

Reactions: Solution_CC

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There really should be a poll for people to vote out their favorite girl's theme song tho. Mine would be Touka's, for her theme song is lit as hell
Molly, specifically referring to Molly.MP3. Sorry Rin, but you can't win this one as much as it pains me to say that.

I wonder how much this is true, this project has been going on for some time, progress has been great but that would suggest we will have many years to go.
That is exactly the case, Selebus has specifically stated on multiple occasions that this game will be taking multiple years to be developed.

Also, Yumi will assassinate you if you do cheat (and she finds out):cool:
If Chika doesn't have a hidden violent side, that is. There may be nothing left to assassinate, especially if we end up hurting Chinami in the process. Worse, what if Chinami is how Chika and Yumi find out and Chinami somehow figures out we're doing something bad behind her older sister's back. :oops:

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
You know, even without the prospect of buying Chinami a castle with a jello pool, Chika's still best girl, just finished up the hot springs event chain.
It's a shame unlike other times you advance to new sex acts it doesn't give you new invite/dorm choices, so it was just a one off as far as I know?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You know, even without the prospect of buying Chinami a castle with a jello pool, Chika's still best girl, just finished up the hot springs event chain.
It's a shame unlike other times you advance to new sex acts it doesn't give you new invite/dorm choices, so it was just a one off as far as I know?
Invite over scenes tend to lag behind relationship progression by an update or two. The latest update has an invite over animation scene for Chika.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes