Aug 13, 2017
Well this certainly explains why I only got 2 new patrons this morning.
I would have donated a while ago but the game is already fully funded. I want my money to go to smaller artists so they can, hopefully, graduate to your level and expand. I do hope you continue making fantastic work however and I'm not going anywhere soon. If you start a massive project and need upfront funding for it I'll be happy to help out. But in my opinion, you should be worried about your girlfriend moving to Japan with you.

Commitment is more terrifying than any LiL scene could ever be. ;P

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well shite, love the game but worst update ever, didn't complete as i ctrl thru anything with either Futaba or Haruka and i really couldn't be arsed trying to find their final events as i really don't go for fat chicks. ahh well there goes an hour of my life i ain't getting back
And possibly more later since, as with any update, you might have skipped over the answers to a future puzzle.

crypto

Aug 14, 2017
Selebus Remember me? I really did take that long hibernation from this just so I could have a lot more clocks meta-narrative to experience.

Seems like you found the success that you deserve.
But that aside, have you added that jukebox menu yet? Or if not that, at least a list of the song names?
"Comfort" is my favourite so far, but the only way I have been listening to it has been directly through the game files ):

Edit: I swear, if it turns out to be by Kevin McLeod or something, I'm gonna write "DUMB" with a permanent marker on a mirror and place it on the ceiling for me to be reminded every morning of what I am.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dunno if this is a real release or ANOTHER pirated one, but either way i hope the update crap will not be the new standard since i only keep the save folders from played unfinished games and dont want to download everything multiple times.
That said, is the compressed version full or just a compressed update?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Dunno if this is a real release or ANOTHER pirated one, but either way i hope the update crap will not be the new standard since i only keep the save folders from played unfinished games and dont want to download everything multiple times.
That said, is the compressed version full or just a compressed update?
It's pirated, the latest actual public is 0.17.0, and I do believe the compressed is a full download, though it comes with a much higher risk of not working right.

any answers i skipped will kindly be posted here
That's not reliable on this game and that just makes it a glorified book, but you do you.

Reactions: Virulenz

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
It's pirated, the latest actual public is 0.17.0, and I do believe the compressed is a full download, though it comes with a much higher risk of not working right.

That's not reliable on this game and that just makes it a glorified book, but you do you.
i only ctrl thru the sex scenes of those two, well Ami as well as she's a bit too loli for me

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i only ctrl thru the sex scenes of those two, well Ami as well as she's a bit too loli for me
Even a single sentence skipped on even one character, no matter why you skip her since the game doesn't care why, is potential for getting stuck. Unfortunately, multiple people here found that out the hard way when "There Is Nothing" was brought into existence. In fact, Ami specifically could prove to be a very important character to pay attention to given her relationship to Sensei, both familial and otherwise, and her blatant instability could prove to be a new threat later if a player doesn't pay attention to cues given off in her speech that could tip us off to whether we got on her bad side or not. Considering this is Selebus, someone who loves consequences actually doing something, we could end up on the receiving end of a blade and the only way to stop it would be to catch her before she tips over the edge of using it. Most of her unhinged speech has been in sex scenes, the maid scene for example. The little bit that wasn't has been mostly reaction to other girls being invited over, and honestly, was more jealousy, something I would expect her to feel even without her instability, than anything else. Also not sure how she fits as a loli, she's flat and shorter than the others by a slight margin, but not by that much. She is close, but not quite into that territory. You should see the actual models in Koikatsu, though. If she was one, the whole cast would be since most of them have pretty much the same body aside from Futaba and Chinami because one...is packing more meat and the other is super young in comparison to the others (No, I am sworn to keeping them exclusive to patrons from before giving them out was discontinued, so I cannot give said character cards for Koikatsu away as part of my integrity as a patron). If anyone is a loli, it's Chinami and she won't be getting any official scenes of the sexual variety. However, like I said, you do you.

Mahp Owen

Dec 15, 2018
I would have donated a while ago but the game is already fully funded. I want my money to go to smaller artists so they can, hopefully, graduate to your level and expand. I do hope you continue making fantastic work however and I'm not going anywhere soon. If you start a massive project and need upfront funding for it I'll be happy to help out. But in my opinion, you should be worried about your girlfriend moving to Japan with you.

Bruh I'm over here looking for blessing from GOD Selebus and you casually reminded me of the weight of commitment.....

Mahp Owen

Dec 15, 2018
Even a single sentence skipped on even one character, no matter why you skip her since the game doesn't care why, is potential for getting stuck. Unfortunately, multiple people here found that out the hard way when "There Is Nothing" was brought into existence. In fact, Ami specifically could prove to be a very important character to pay attention to given her relationship to Sensei, both familial and otherwise, and her blatant instability could prove to be a new threat later if a player doesn't pay attention to cues given off in her speech that could tip us off to whether we got on her bad side or not. Considering this is Selebus, someone who loves consequences actually doing something, we could end up on the receiving end of a blade and the only way to stop it would be to catch her before she tips over the edge of using it. Most of her unhinged speech has been in sex scenes, the maid scene for example. The little bit that wasn't has been mostly reaction to other girls being invited over, and honestly, was more jealousy, something I would expect her to feel even without her instability, than anything else. Also not sure how she fits as a loli, she's flat and shorter than the others by a slight margin, but not by that much. She is close, but not quite into that territory. You should see the actual models in Koikatsu, though. If she was one, the whole cast would be since most of them have pretty much the same body aside from Futaba and Chinami because one...is packing more meat and the other is super young in comparison to the others (No, I am sworn to keeping them exclusive to patrons from before giving them out was discontinued, so I cannot give said character cards for Koikatsu away as part of my integrity as a patron). If anyone is a loli, it's Chinami and she won't be getting any official scenes of the sexual variety. However, like I said, you do you.
In the "advertising" image of the game at page one, the position of Judas was said by Selebus himself to belong to Ami, so it'd be pretty legit to say the girl is going places

BigDGamer

Sep 2, 2019
So, I unlocked the lust stat for Chika, got it to 5, and it tells me to wait for a weekday. It's been 4 weeks and the 'detention' event hasn't triggered. I did up her lust to 5 on the same weekend day as another girl(can't remember who, probably Futaba). The other girl finished the lust level 5 event but Chika is stuck. It's not a day number limit, is it?

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

Now, may I ask if you wait for the public updates or just play the leaks? Because even if the game is fully funded, I think you should wait out of respect of the dev who kindly releases a new version every two weeks. Of course, if you do wait for the public updates, than great for you :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes