Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
Now, may I ask if you wait for the public updates or just play the leaks? Because even if the game is fully funded, I think you should wait out of respect of the dev who kindly releases a new version every two weeks. Of course, if you do wait for the public updates, than great for you :)
As someone who does donate, I really don't care if people play the leaked version.

It's the leaker who's the arsehole.

Hate the dealer not the junkie.

Sep 30, 2020
Now, may I ask if you wait for the public updates or just play the leaks? Because even if the game is fully funded, I think you should wait out of respect of the dev who kindly releases a new version every two weeks. Of course, if you do wait for the public updates, than great for you :)
I have a special lighter that I use to set fire to 5 dollar bills while I'm downloading the latest leaked version.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
So, I unlocked the lust stat for Chika, got it to 5, and it tells me to wait for a weekday. It's been 4 weeks and the 'detention' event hasn't triggered. I did up her lust to 5 on the same weekend day as another girl(can't remember who, probably Futaba). The other girl finished the lust level 5 event but Chika is stuck. It's not a day number limit, is it?
My suggestion would be to try raising Chika's lust to 10.

Detention is unique in that it is the only event (thus far) where the lust requirement is affected by your choice during another event. If you told Chika she looked "Fine" in Behind the Curtain, you need to raise her lust to 10 to trigger Detention. If you told her she looked "Beautiful," you only need to raise it to 5.

Other than that, the only requirements are:

Total Days: 139+
True Power Unleashed

If it still doesn't work for you, please post your save game.

Aug 13, 2017
I usually wait for the updated version of the release. Fixed bugs and so on. This is usually way after the initial public update. :)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Gotta say this update (0.18 pt1) made me dislike Kirin even more and I don't think I'm too harsh in calling Ami a cunt after playing...kinda upset we don't have a choice in whether we hang out with her after her actions.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Yeah that's fair.

Kirin did feel like a cunt update, an unfun maliciousness compared to a fun maliciousness like she shows with Ayane.

This isn't even the worst thing Ami has done though, she's constantly torturing Maya.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: w.iT

args48

Jun 12, 2020
Well this certainly explains why I only got 2 new patrons this morning.
"Only"?

When a successful developer regularly complains about leaks or patrons, I stop supporting them. Especially in cases like this. You are using Koikatsu to make a game and making roughly $132,000 a year (!!!!) off another game's tools. A game I'm sure you pirated like everyone else. Yes, you can write better than the average hentai game writer, and your updates are more frequent than normal, but you are making a small fortune off this and honestly shouldn't even care about leaks at this point. Personally in your shoes, making as much as you do, I wouldn't even have timed releases anymore and just let my fans enjoy my updates immediately. I'd offer other exclusives (like character cards again) to people who support me.

Comments like this just come across as ungrateful and greedy. You should be happy your game has such a big loyal fanbase and that you are making a very successful living off it. Your fanbase is still paying you, and even growing, despite leaks. Hell, I gave you $80 over 8 months, then you removed the main reasons I paid (character cards), so I stopped supporting. That's more than I paid for any other game, including full fledged AAA games. I did my part in supporting the game so I do not feel guilty about downloading early leaks. We all do it for other games on here, so it's very hypercritical to hear the developer and hardcore fans in this thread complaining about leaks every update.

It's a piracy site. This game is extremely popular now. It's going to be leaked within hours every time.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In the "advertising" image of the game at page one, the position of Judas was said by Selebus himself to belong to Ami, so it'd be pretty legit to say the girl is going places
Indeed, I wasn't even taking that into account, but that positioning speaks volumes.

As someone who does donate, I really don't care if people play the leaked version.

It's the leaker who's the arsehole.

Hate the dealer not the junkie.
Where there is demand, there will be supply. I am in no way trying to make this a definitive statement as if it's the only cause, but where there are people unwilling to wait just two weeks, there will be people willing to upload for the impatient. The cause and effect of supply and demand is never just unidirectional.

Gotta say this update (0.18 pt1) made me dislike Kirin even more and I don't think I'm too harsh in calling Ami a cunt after playing...kinda upset we don't have a choice in whether we hang out with her after her actions.
Nope, have to wait for the other routes to be worked on for that. She might actually be the one character with a relation to the PC that I might skip over when that happens, meaning she goes dead last, considering what she did. I'm a huge sucker for...closer familial relations, but Ami has gone too far. Of course, I'm not sure the girl herself is at fault, I just don't think she's in the right mind to be able to handle the current situation properly. She's obviously not mentally stable and it might be worse than we've seen already.

"Only"?

When a successful developer regularly complains about leaks or patrons, I stop supporting them. Especially in cases like this. You are using Koikatsu to make a game and making roughly $132,000 a year (!!!!) off another game's tools. A game I'm sure you pirated like everyone else. Yes, you can write better than the average hentai game writer, and your updates are more frequent than normal, but you are making a small fortune off this and honestly shouldn't even care about leaks at this point. Personally in your shoes, making as much as you do, I wouldn't even have timed releases anymore and just let my fans enjoy my updates immediately. I'd offer other exclusives (like character cards again) to people who support me.

Comments like this just come across as ungrateful and greedy. You should be happy your game has such a big loyal fanbase and that you are making a very successful living off it. Your fanbase is still paying you, and even growing, despite leaks. Hell, I gave you $80 over 8 months, then you removed the main reasons I paid (character cards), so I stopped supporting. That's more than I paid for any other game, including full fledged AAA games. I did my part in supporting the game so I do not feel guilty about downloading early leaks. We all do it for other games on here, so it's very hypercritical to hear the developer and hardcore fans in this thread complaining about leaks every update.

It's a piracy site. This game is extremely popular now. It's going to be leaked within hours every time.
Actually, it doesn't matter what Selebus uses. It is his game and he has every right to complain. If you stop supporting, fine, but that is only on you, not him. Also, just because it's Koikatsu, don't assume it's pirated. It's available on Steam, a network Selebus has at his disposal to buy it, so don't assume his copy is pirated just because that is common around here, not everyone on this forum is a pirate. Some of us are only here for games from creators like Selebus, who otherwise don't always get the exposure they would with this forum. He is making his "small fortune" on an entirely subscription based platform, so he's making that 132k now, but this isn't like traditional game sales. He isn't just making a set amount that will never change per copy, he's making that much based on how many people are still subscribed to his Patreon and SubscribeStar at any given moment. That can change on a DAILY basis if something big enough happens, either in a good way or a bad way, and the only way to recover is to gain enough people back to cover anyone who left before the payment date. He could easily lose it all in an instant. This isn't the AAA side of game development, he doesn't have back room deals set in stone to rely on to keep his funding safe.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
I'm a dumbass. I just noticed that the first letter of every girls sir name matches there first name. I don't know if that's important in the grand scheme of things though.

Reactions: akselx and Antosha

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah that's fair.

Kirin did feel like a cunt update, an unfun maliciousness compared to a fun maliciousness like she shows with Ayane.

This isn't even the worst thing Ami has done though, she's constantly torturing Maya.
Got a feeling that kirin wanna watch the world burn and enjoy the process ngl, i kinda like her for that. Meanwhile Ami is being super possessive which make me question since when did her personality change to yandere-like...afaik ami is possessive but not to that point of death threat. Did something triggered her change?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm a dumbass. I just noticed that the first letter of every girls sir name matches there first name. I don't know if that's important in the grand scheme of things though.
Knowing how detailed Selebus can be at times, it might just come up somewhere.

Got a feeling that kirin wanna watch the world burn and enjoy the process ngl, i kinda like her for that. Meanwhile Ami is being super possessive which make me question since when did her personality change to yandere-like...afaik ami is possessive but not to that point of death threat. Did something triggered her change?
Nah, she just doesn't care if the world burns as long as she gets what she wants while it becomes nothing but ash.

Ami has been getting worse over an extended period of time, she seems to have some instability due to the parents thing and her...interest in Sensei, but then the other girls start encroaching on what she considers her territory. She's like a lioness whose territory just got intruded on by an entire pride of other lionesses. The territory being Sensei and the other lionesses being the other girls. You could see her getting more and more riled up every time player Sensei invited one of the girls over for the first time and she knows he's spending more time with them outside of those invites as well.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Knowing how detailed Selebus can be at times, it might just come up somewhere.

Nah, she just doesn't care if the world burns as long as she gets what she wants while it becomes nothing but ash.

Ami has been getting worse over an extended period of time, she seems to have some instability due to the parents thing and her...interest in Sensei, but then the other girls start encroaching on what she considers her territory. She's like a lioness whose territory just got intruded on by an entire pride of other lionesses. The territory being Sensei and the other lionesses being the other girls. You could see her getting more and more riled up every time player Sensei invited one of the girls over for the first time and she knows he's spending more time with them outside of those invites as well.
I wonder what does kirin actually want from sensei. She seems to be indecisive.
Sensei should defuse ami before she explode imo, that haruka event with ami in the house is big red flag. But seeing as sensei indifferent attitude till thing went sour, im worried some bloodbath might legit happen.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I've been following the thread a while, and I'm pretty sure I remember Selebus himself saying he didn't care about the people playing the leaked versions, his beef was with the leaker(s), or I'd agree with you.

If you want to protest the leaks by holding off until the full public release, good on you. However, I doubt it will deter the person leaking, since they have no real way of knowing how many people are using the leaked version.

It would be nice, though, if the leaks stopped happening. Selebus is phenomenal at this, and deserves what patronage he can get. That's coming from someone who 'benefits' from leaks, since I'm not in a good place, financially, to donate.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I haven't played the most recent update, yet, but, as to what Kirin wants, my take is as follows: Kirin wants attention, and affection. She's lived in the shadow of her older sister her whole life. She wants someone to show her that she'll be chosen over other girls, especially Karin. Like many, the desire for attention twists her and causes her to perform destructive behaviour - both self destructive and destructive to those around her - because it at least gets her part of what she wants. She's shown many times that she wants to give Sensei what she believes he wants most, cute girls who'll let him use them for his personal gratification as much as he'd like, to the point where she's willing to ruin (at least one of) the other girls to make them share with her, because she knows Sensei is into it. She's trying to show him she'll give him what he wants by any means necessary.

That's my take on the girl, anyway.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
"Only"?

You okay man?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes