Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
after reading all the comments not sure if want to play it now
You want to play......you want to play

Random: At this stage Im thinking that Maya is actually madly in love with Sens. Might even be his own daughter. She has secured his safety and his continuation because of that love, and does so knowing she will have to share him because if they come together the world is lost. So instead of pining and mourning she is holding it all in, acting angry, but the veil is slipping- the control is waning.

I mean how many "years" could someone save someone they love, watch that someone love every one else; before going mad themselves?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
"Only"?

When a successful developer regularly complains about leaks or patrons, I stop supporting them. Especially in cases like this. You are using Koikatsu to make a game and making roughly $132,000 a year (!!!!) off another game's tools. A game I'm sure you pirated like everyone else. Yes, you can write better than the average hentai game writer, and your updates are more frequent than normal, but you are making a small fortune off this and honestly shouldn't even care about leaks at this point. Personally in your shoes, making as much as you do, I wouldn't even have timed releases anymore and just let my fans enjoy my updates immediately. I'd offer other exclusives (like character cards again) to people who support me.
How do you know Selebus pirated Koikatsu instead of buying it? Do you have any proof? Or are you just using that as a pathetic excuse to justify your immoral deeds?

And remember, just because you use Word to write a story doesn't mean you're pirating Microsoft. Just because you create digital art in Photoshop doesn't mean you're pirating Adobe. And just because you make custom characters + custom plot in Koikatsu doesn't mean you're pirating them.

Please, get a grasp on reality. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: akselx and alex2011

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
You want to play......you want to play

Random: At this stage Im thinking that Maya is actually madly in love with Sens. Might even be his own daughter. She has secured his safety and his continuation because of that love, and does so knowing she will have to share him because if they come together the world is lost. So instead of pining and mourning she is holding it all in, acting angry, but the veil is slipping- the control is waning.

I mean how many "years" could someone save someone they love, watch that someone love every one else; before going mad themselves?
so i just grabbed it will have a look in a while

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
Expecting selebus to insert more 4th wall breaking about pirating :p
The wall itself is not pirating as phenomenon, but rather moderating things around this.You can clearly see by youself the one redacted OP message was a moderator"s" and they never tried to make contact with developer.In some perspectives, it is not difficult even with strong propiracy policy to make a certain agreement about some form "delayed uploading". It some centrist way of thinking,but still.. You can see problems outside of one side or other side.So it's strange for me to hear certain statements from people "as it piracy site",rather looking beyond their ideological beliefs.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
"Only"?

When a successful developer regularly complains about leaks or patrons, I stop supporting them. Especially in cases like this. You are using Koikatsu to make a game and making roughly $132,000 a year (!!!!) off another game's tools. A game I'm sure you pirated like everyone else. Yes, you can write better than the average hentai game writer, and your updates are more frequent than normal, but you are making a small fortune off this and honestly shouldn't even care about leaks at this point. Personally in your shoes, making as much as you do, I wouldn't even have timed releases anymore and just let my fans enjoy my updates immediately. I'd offer other exclusives (like character cards again) to people who support me.

Comments like this just come across as ungrateful and greedy. You should be happy your game has such a big loyal fanbase and that you are making a very successful living off it. Your fanbase is still paying you, and even growing, despite leaks. Hell, I gave you $80 over 8 months, then you removed the main reasons I paid (character cards), so I stopped supporting. That's more than I paid for any other game, including full fledged AAA games. I did my part in supporting the game so I do not feel guilty about downloading early leaks. We all do it for other games on here, so it's very hypercritical to hear the developer and hardcore fans in this thread complaining about leaks every update.

It's a piracy site. This game is extremely popular now. It's going to be leaked within hours every time.
Thats a lot of words to put in selebus's mouth. Generally on premise I agree with the sentiment but selebus largely has been really good to the f95 community even when he seems put out by how overly crass and open we are compared to his discord people that are... more tame?... no real good way to put it. Thanks for the work selebus, I currently donate at $5 a month but hang here because the discussion is funnier and way less 'touchy sensitive'

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
How do you know Selebus pirated Koikatsu instead of buying it? Do you have any proof? Or are you just using that as a pathetic excuse to justify your immoral deeds?

And remember, just because you use Word to write a story doesn't mean you're pirating Microsoft. Just because you create digital art in Photoshop doesn't mean you're pirating Adobe. And just because you make custom characters + custom plot in Koikatsu doesn't mean you're pirating them.

Please, get a grasp on reality. :)
almost completely agree with this but calling playing a game early "immoral" is a bit self-righteous imo

Reactions: akselx

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Roger that, thanks. Hoping dev adds some scenes with the students in the near future :)
there are plenty of those, but you are kind of blocked in on choices. ayane, ami, chika if you want to go somewhere fastish. but you get plenty of scenes with makoto, futaba, kirin, also
keep in mind it is a story first. not a spank bank new scene every 3 mins of gameplay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
there are plenty of those, but you are kind of blocked in on choices. ayane, ami, chika if you want to go somewhere fastish. but you get plenty of scenes with makoto, futaba, kirin, also
keep in mind it is a story first. not a spank bank new scene every 3 mins of gameplay.
For sure. Yeah, I’ve played for a couple hours now and I think the only scenes I’ve unlocked are sex with Sara and a bj from Ayame. The pace is nice, I’m just not a super big fan of the static sex scenes (but I under from you not all scenes are like that). I’ve been working most to unlock Maya, Sana, and Miku scenes.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
For sure. Yeah, I’ve played for a couple hours now and I think the only scenes I’ve unlocked are sex with Sara and a bj from Ayame. The pace is nice, I’m just not a super big fan of the static sex scenes (but I under from you not all scenes are like that). I’ve been working most to unlock Maya, Sana, and Miku scenes.
LMAO you are going to play the whole game with only like 2 or 3 teasers on those 3... miku and sana are my favs too.

Reactions: akselx and poodles

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m really enjoying it. It’s really, really well written. The pace is good too. I like that most of the girls aren’t throwing themselves at you.
You're in for one hell of a ride :) Doing my 2nd playthrough and picking up alot of stuff i missed the first run.

10/10 will play again (and again, and likely again).

Reactions: akselx and poodles
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes