Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Bro it didnt even cross my mind using chinami, i wish i had a backup save to see that.... i can imagine God god doesnt feel nice about that.
Mmmmm, need to use God on a few characters too, and you can replay the scene, not just replay, but click on the scene in the girl's scene list and choose a new name to see her reaction. I think....

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think Noriko is seriously all talk. The fact that she got too nervous to go through with any lewd acts with Sensei after all the hype about how she'll do anything with him shows that she'd probably not have the gall to actually do anything.
Ami is the one who has actually deliberately hurt people even if she was just doing it verbally. I'd say Sensei should just kick her out, but considering their relationship, Ami would probably destroy him if he did end up pushing her away.
She'd not only get him fired, but present a case where he was sexually molesting her and raping her while he was her guardian, he'd go to prison.

She's the perfect kind of tomboy, not so boyish that it's a turnoff (like Miku), but still enjoys sports and the way she dresses is kinda tomboyish, even keeping her hair in a simple ponytail. If she got more events and got H scenes she'd possibly take Chika's spot as best girl. She's very obviously got a massive crush.

Huh, she doesn't bother me about it because at first she rejected it, I picked something else, then later changed it at the computer and she's none the wiser.
Not a chance, Ayane is all talk at this point, but not Noriko. The actual crazies are NEVER all talk. The fact that she tried to seduce him when she was supposed to be escaping while Maya was distracted by Ami means she is willing. Remember, she may be a crazy yandere, but she is still a young girl and nerves do get to her like they would any other.

Ami would definitely ruin him if not outright murder him in the literal sense, she also fits the crazy yandere category and they are known to do things as punishment for their love interest betraying them that are VERY disproportional to what the love interest did. Simply telling her no on something related to their romantic or sexual relationship could mean not only possible prison, but also possible death at her hands. Yanderes are crazy and HIGHLY unpredictable, so we won't know she's planning to strike us or one of the girls until it is too late, the same goes for Noriko. We or the girl would just end up found already dead, either in person or through the news, by the others that still live.

I actually don't find Miku's level of tomboy a turn off, I think it makes her look cuter the way she acts because of it. I'm going to have to hard disagree on Chika, though. Rin is best girl, always has been, probably always will be. :p

I used it on my original save for "Detention" and she gave me this whole line about whether I still want her to use that even though her real one left when she was super young. That hit hard because I can say the same of myself, but it was also kind of funny how cheeky she was being about it instead of just breaking down like Ami, granted Ami faced a much worse tragedy in her case. Chika did follow through after, unlike the Ami version.

Why is it every time Sensei and Yumi talk alone, we end up being spammed with "You have already made your choice" and this poor girl just keeps getting traumatized again and again. I wish i could make sense of this...

Maya still needs a hug, but fuck man, i think Yumi needs multiple felonies and therapy sessions just to get her back to.....whatever 'normal' is for her :(

...and also a hug!
Because we are not in control while he's talking with Yumi, I would guess based on previous experience.

Normal for is, unfortunately, not a good place. Remember, she's from a Yakuza family, so normal for her is being the daughter of a criminal. I would say that's more harmful than making a new normal for her and that's what seems to be going on in her events, at least the ones where player Sensei isn't forcing a kiss on her out of even his control.

I agree, every last girl in the game needs several hugs.

where did the android patch go?
The game is getting too big for that, so use Joiplay to play the Windows version on Android.

Bro it didnt even cross my mind using chinami, i wish i had a backup save to see that.... i can imagine God god doesnt feel nice about that.
Mmmmm, need to use God on a few characters too, and you can replay the scene, not just replay, but click on the scene in the girl's scene list and choose a new name to see her reaction. I think....
Yes, you can go back through any event with the replay function in the event tracker and you can change lust names on the weekend at the computer. I'm pretty sure it isn't counted toward the cheater flag since it has only a visual impact, not a functional impact.

Reactions: Laeglis

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU why did i decide to pick up with Maya's events first thing today.

'If i could tell you more, i would."

I........i need to lay down for a few.

HUGS FOR MAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 17, 2019
Right, they don't appear in game, the numbered ones at least. There are autosaves and quicksaves though from very early game that are there. They have random affection stats too, like Sana +30, Makoto +10 and Ami +2, while most of the others are at zero, which is weird because I've never leveled stats so unevenly..

And I don't seem to have the AppData folder either
Hi, do u still need help with the saves?
The appdata folder is a hidden folder, you can either find it by checking if you have "Hidden items" enabled under "View" in file manager (attachment 1).
Another way to get there is by pressing the windows button (or going to the search bar) and typing %appdata%. You will instantly end up at the roaming folder, which is where u need to be.

From there, when you're in Roaming, locate the RenPy folder, go into that, and you will find a folder called "Test2-..." with a whole bunch of numbers after the -. This is the Lessons in Love folder. (Attachment 2)

Something I personally like to, is just change the folder name, and put an _ or a - in front of it. This will make the game unable to recognize it, and it will remake the folder on the next startup of the game, with the saves u have saved in "lessons in love -> Game -> Saves.
If it does not end up working, u will still have the original folder to change back to. Just delete the new "Test2-... " folder and remove the _ or - from the original "Test2-..." folder.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
keep talking about yandere, and no one talks about the obvious one which is Ami. she is one step away from burning haruka's cafe to the ground at this point.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Can't be a genius without some craziness, but after playing this game I'm starting to suspect the dev might be a little more on the crazy side :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
How does one install the patch? Guessing we just unzip the v. 18 patch and overwrite the contents of our v. 17 game folder with it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
keep talking about yandere, and no one talks about the obvious one which is Ami. she is one step away from burning haruka's cafe to the ground at this point.
I've never stopped talking about her. She's actually the most dangerous because she is completely unpredictable and isn't even a known threat among the characters, yet, but it may be too late by the time they find out. Unlike Noriko, whose crazy is completely out in the open, Ami has her own crazy side well hidden. It has only truly come out a few times, like the maid lust scene, and none were caught by other people.

Can't be a genius without some craziness, but after playing this game I'm starting to suspect the dev might be a little more on the crazy side :HideThePain:
Wrong kind of crazy with the girls, though. Except one, Nodoka is the genius kind of crazy, but Ami and Noriko are the bad kind, especially Ami.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
I feel bad about involuntarily traumatizing Yumi, but she's such a bitch that I feel less bad about it in the long run

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
I actually don't find Miku's level of tomboy a turn off, I think it makes her look cuter the way she acts because of it. I'm going to have to hard disagree on Chika, though. Rin is best girl, always has been, probably always will be. :p

I used it on my original save for "Detention" and she gave me this whole line about whether I still want her to use that even though her real one left when she was super young. That hit hard because I can say the same of myself, but it was also kind of funny how cheeky she was being about it instead of just breaking down like Ami, granted Ami faced a much worse tragedy in her case. Chika did follow through after, unlike the Ami version.
Noriko won't do anything, she's a softie when it comes down to it

Rin is a good girl but like Karin who is also a good girl, you don't have full routes with them so for now Chika is the best girl you can actually hook up with. Plus we don't know the depths of how Rin feels yet she's mostly confused and conflicted about her feelings for Sensei. Karin has a crush so hard she can't even handle it, and Chika's just totally smitten, and the nice thing about all 3 of these girls.... they didn't start falling for Sensei until AFTER the "New" Sensei came on the scene.
Makoto, Futaba, Ami, Ayane, and Noriko, all their feelings came from old Sensei and they just kinda hang on and deal with how he's changed.
Chika, and Rin didn't start having feelings for Sensei till the new one started hanging out with them and interacting with them as people. Karin probably never even talked to old Sensei.
Io and Uta may have never even met Old Sensei, so their feelings are purely for New Sensei, and the other new girls haven't really developed any major feelings yet except Kirin who it's just sexual attraction maybe something more but I don't think even she knows for sure on that. Kirin's a mean little ho bag.

But out of those... Chika's the only one you can hook up with so she wins by default. Rin and Karin could give her a run for her money though if they got more developed romance routes.

as for Chika, maybe I backed out of her calling me daddy cause she did remark with some snark about it so I thought she wouldn't accept it.
again, changing it at the computer.. she just says Daddy and doesn't make any weird comments about it, I just know Ayane and Ami wouldn't accept it at all, I think Makoto wouldn't accept it either. Haruka, Sara, and Kirin have no qualms with it.

Reactions: Laeglis

Laeglis

May 19, 2021

Rin is a good girl but like Karin who is also a good girl, you don't have full routes with them so for now Chika is the best girl you can actually hook up with. Plus we don't know the depths of how Rin feels yet she's mostly confused and conflicted about her feelings for Sensei. Karin has a crush so hard she can't even handle it, and Chika's just totally smitten, and the nice thing about all 3 of these girls.... they didn't start falling for Sensei until AFTER the "New" Sensei came on the scene.
Makoto, Futaba, Ami, Ayane, and Noriko, all their feelings came from old Sensei and they just kinda hang on and deal with how he's changed.
Chika, and Rin didn't start having feelings for Sensei till the new one started hanging out with them and interacting with them as people. Karin probably never even talked to old Sensei.
Io and Uta may have never even met Old Sensei, so their feelings are purely for New Sensei, and the other new girls haven't really developed any major feelings yet except Kirin who it's just sexual attraction maybe something more but I don't think even she knows for sure on that. Kirin's a mean little ho bag.

But out of those... Chika's the only one you can hook up with so she wins by default. Rin and Karin could give her a run for her money though if they got more developed romance routes.

as for Chika, maybe I backed out of her calling me daddy cause she did remark with some snark about it so I thought she wouldn't accept it.
again, changing it at the computer.. she just says Daddy and doesn't make any weird comments about it, I just know Ayane and Ami wouldn't accept it at all, I think Makoto wouldn't accept it either. Haruka, Sara, and Kirin have no qualms with it.
I'm convinced the 'real' Sensei is still the core of who current Sensei actually is. He's repeatedly pulled random things from his memory that a reincarnation simply could not have done (pulling literary questions out of his ass at the drop of a hat for instance).

That being said, i have to wonder just how different OG Sensei and current Sensei actually are in behavior. Obviously theres the whole 'do whatever you want in class, IDGAF' but that aside, even Niki and Noriko seem to think he's the same old (lovable) dickhead they knew years ago.

GAH this game is a mindfuck, so much going on, hard to keep track of it all!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
......yeah i'm pretty sure she'd pull out that 'Back-alley vasectomy' she threatened Sensei with a while back before it got to that point.
Definitely, she doesn't hsve any reason to be 'cowed and terrified' at this point, so if she did become more scared of him, she would then have a reason to follow through.

I feel bad about involuntarily traumatizing Yumi, but she's such a bitch that I feel less bad about it in the long run
I don't feel bad at all for doing it because it wasn't even of my, or player Sensei's, own will. However, I do feel bad that it happened to her. She's your typical tsundere, she hides her feelings with anger and violence and I can see that she now has some minor positive feelings towards him even if she doesn't want him to know that. It isn't love, but it isn't the hate she started with, either.

Crazy lady with a knife is a softie? Not a chance. The only reason she hasn't done anything is because the other girls have done anything she knows about that she feels warrants punishment, such as being in a relationship with player Sensei romantically. She has outright said she won't allow any other girl to have a romantic, and she very specifically said romantic, relationship with him. However, she doesn't know about the romantic relationships that already exist.

There are no full routes at all in the game yet, we're still on the first one, which is a general route focused on the entire cast. Some of them are farther along, but none of them are fully completed, not even Chika because we aren't even working on her route yet. By the same logic, Ami would be best girl since she has about the same level of development as Chika in that aspect. The reason for Rin being best girl isn't because of how far along she is, it's because she is, so far, the one with the greatest romantic potential. Like Chika, if you haven't noticed, she is extremely loyal to the one she is actually in love with and she's kind of cute, not gonna lie. Then you take her events into consideration. She has been distinctly opposed to doing anything with player Sensei all the way up until the final moment of her events so far, then something amazing happened to cap it off that basically blows any notion that she is in love with any of the girls out of the water. You have to remember that she did just have her heart broken some time ago and is still feeling the effect, so while she has shown interest in Otoha, she is wary of repeating the Chika incident all over again and once again feeling that pain in full. She also seems far less enthusiastic about Otoha than what she showed for Chika, she's enthusiastic about Otoha, but to a far lesser degree and likely because of having been shot down once already. She is not wary about player Sensei and even went further than I would have ever expected her to on her first move toward him, I didn't even expect her to be the initiator. She wouldn't have allowed that if she didn't feel romantic feelings toward player Sensei because she is a very serious girl when it comes to love and refuses to do anything with a person she is not actually in love with so far, as seen in her original relentless pursuit of Chika and in the result of the same scene, her last event so far, if you are a bad homie, or should I say the lack of result considering it is a lack of action, not an action in and of itself. This might change to allowing other people to join in as long as her love interest is also involved, like a threesome with Chika or Otoha, but that remains to be seen.

Chika has feelings well before you think she does, it's why she shot Rin down in the first place. She already had a love interest before the confession, you. Rin is much later, she doesn't show signs at all until the moment she acts on her feelings at the end of her events so far.

You're probably right about Karin not talking to old Sensei, she has a problem interacting with boys, even an outright fear of them, that she is getting over because of player Sensei.

Io and Uta have definitely never met old Sensei, they literally just transferred into his class. The only girls who had were the original ones we start with.

Kirin, yeah, for now it's just her wanting someone to help her get off, but I think there are feelings buried somewhere in there that she may not understand herself.

Chika doesn't win by default, there is no win by default since she has competition. Winning by default requires one of two things, a lack of competition or all competition to be disqualified. Every sing girl is capable of being competitive to Chika, even her own little sister is a threat in that regard. Nobody needs to be more advanced in their romance aspect, they all have their charms already and those will develop further over time, even Chika's.

The snark was the best part of her reaction to that lust name, I laughed so hard I teared up, of course, it was also rivaled by fury being directed at her non-existent father. I was fully expecting another 'brain.exe has stopped responding' mental breakdown like Ami's because I already knew full well her father wasn't in her life for whatever reason.

I'm convinced the 'real' Sensei is still the core of who current Sensei actually is. He's repeatedly pulled random things from his memory that a reincarnation simply could not have done (pulling literary questions out of his ass at the drop of a hat for instance).

That being said, i have to wonder just how different OG Sensei and current Sensei actually are in behavior. Obviously theres the whole 'do whatever you want in class, IDGAF' but that aside, even Niki and Noriko seem to think he's the same old (lovable) dickhead they knew years ago.

GAH this game is a mindfuck, so much going on, hard to keep track of it all!
Based on reactions from girls like Makoto and Yumi, I would say they were VERY different.

Reactions: Laeglis and Antosha

godoncrak

Jul 3, 2019
Finally finished my first playthrough of the available content. Gotta say I love this game! I never thought a game with lewds would give me the feels, but here we are. I've never been invested in a ren'py game enough to actually want to sub, as I usually get bored halfway through, or when I finish the route of the one girl that caught my eye, but this game was different. I couldn't wait to get home from work and play more, just to finish all of the routes and side stories. It made me a patreon sub believer! Keep up the good work Selebus!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes