poodles

Aug 7, 2017
My point isn't that they are mutually exclusive, my point is the focus is not and has never been sexuality. All Selebus is doing is writing an amazing story where the sexuality takes a back seat. With the focus on the story, the only sexuality that happens is when the girls themselves decide they are ready within that story. We'll get more sexuality, but it won't be before another girl is ready to go that far with Sensei, the other girls, or both. If we get some too early, it would have to be written like that last attempt player Sensei made on Miku, which already has me pissed off at him for rushing a girl who clearly didn't want it yet and was only faltering to pressure.

Yes to both, but you'll have to fight me over best girl, I'm still firmly in the Rin camp on that one. :p

Ami may be worse than we've already seen, by which I mean crossing her could be deadly. Noriko has her crazy right out in the open, but has admitted to being armed, so she may also be deadly to get on the bad side of. Ayane has actually been calming down over multiple updates, so I'm not even sure she was ever a true yandere, that might have just been an act and she certainly fooled me into thinking she was a true yandere for a while. The first two, though, yeah, definite true yanderes, murderous intent included.

You call that slightly crazy? Do you not remember the stunt she pulled while Ami was distracting Maya? She is the least sane girl so far aside from maybe Yasu or potentially Ami, though the true extent of Ami's instability remains to be seen and I do think it is much worse than revealed so far.

As far as Kirin has said, what you say is true, but she may be hiding something with that side of her. Something just doesn't seem right about her acting that way and I don't mean the fact that she's pretty much throwing herself at player Sensei.

Ami's streak isn't so much a mean streak as it is a territorial streak. She is an extremely jealous girl and VERY territorial in her love interests, even if that love might have been born out of her mental instability. I've made this comparison before, but she is very much like a lioness defending her territory, that territory being player Sensei. She's not truly trying to be mean, she is just trying to keep other girls from getting too close to her territory. Otherwise she would not be so mean toward them. She has shown she can be quite peaceful in interacting with the other girls as long as they don't get too close to player Sensei.

Again, though, she is clearly unstable and that instability may have led to a relationship she may not have even considered normally. Instability doesn't always take a form that makes sense.

Same, I am still considering the possibility of a split personality and the original personality is on a long vacation at the moment.

Missed events typically don't get a second chance, so yes unless you don't mind a red mark. If it was something critical to progress, then it would be a definite yes, naturally, but this one is not.
Respectfully, I think you’re overthinking it. It would have been both logical and served the purposes of a NSFW game for Miku to change into running clothes in that scene.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Respectfully, I think you’re overthinking it. It would have been both logical and served the purposes of a NSFW game for Miku to change into running clothes in that scene.
It would have made sense, sure, but it also would have been extra work and had the potential to distract from the story. Remember that the story is the main draw of this game, as intended by Selebus, and also has the distinct possibility of containing important information in any line of any event at any time. The actual sexual content, the lust scenes, are set to only allow animation for this very reason, so it doesn't distract. Going into an NSFW game, of course the player would have the distinct possibility of getting distracted by a more revealing outfit.

There's also a problem I just thought of, kind of surprising I forgot about it given how much character and studio work I've been doing lately. Koikatsu is VERY limited on clothing. It has a ton of options in general, but not a lot for very specific circumstances. In this case, there ARE running clothes, but they are the kind a runner would wear to an actual school race or at something bigger like the Olympics, not for a run on their own time. Not to mention those are usually school issue on school teams so that they all look the same so runners can be identified as belonging to a specific school at a glance. She's on the soccer team and would not have access to another team's uniform, from that school or any other, so the actual running clothes in Koikatsu are out as options. A LOT of the remaining clothing options either cover more than you're hoping for or aren't reasonably suitable as running clothes and the ones that are left are basically variations of school gym uniform parts.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Ami may be worse than we've already seen, by which I mean crossing her could be deadly. Noriko has her crazy right out in the open, but has admitted to being armed, so she may also be deadly to get on the bad side of. Ayane has actually been calming down over multiple updates, so I'm not even sure she was ever a true yandere, that might have just been an act and she certainly fooled me into thinking she was a true yandere for a while. The first two, though, yeah, definite true yanderes, murderous intent included.
I think Ayane is a "true" Yandere in the same manner as Chika is a "true" Gyaru, they're soft versions of the trope, where Chika's a Gyaru, but... isn't a total bimbo slut. She's a nice girl. That doesn't mean she doesn't identify with the fashion and culture though. Ayane's a "soft" Yandere, where she is actually kind of crazy and possessive, but she isn't so much that she'll hurt other people (despite bringing guns and swords to school randomly). They can be the trope without being so much of a stereotype that they're a turnoff. I actually like Ayane where outside of wanting to see all the events and story.. my thoughts on Noriko and Ami are "don't stick your dick in crazy"

Ami's streak isn't so much a mean streak as it is a territorial streak. She is an extremely jealous girl and VERY territorial in her love interests, even if that love might have been born out of her mental instability. I've made this comparison before, but she is very much like a lioness defending her territory, that territory being player Sensei. She's not truly trying to be mean, she is just trying to keep other girls from getting too close to her territory. Otherwise she would not be so mean toward them. She has shown she can be quite peaceful in interacting with the other girls as long as they don't get too close to player Sensei.

Again, though, she is clearly unstable and that instability may have led to a relationship she may not have even considered normally. Instability doesn't always take a form that makes sense.
Oh it's horribly mean. The way she treats Haruka was just awful. I wanted to kick her out of the house for that. Yeah, the relationship with Haruka might be immoral (she could be a widow though, we don't know), but all they were doing at the time was talking on the couch, for all Ami should know her uncle was comforting a friend, which if you don't sleep with her that's exactly what that relationship is, comforting a lonely friend.

Ayane is possessive to a degree but she doesn't act mean towards other girls even when she catches Sensei with them. She's sad that he's involved with Kirin but she hasn't done anything to hurt Kirin (it might even be warranted to), she was a little cross about Sana, but it didn't have any long term impact.

Noriko.. she's a lot of talk, but considering she's already open to sharing you with Ami, and Kirin... I don't think she'd really hurt anyone.

Ami's the only one who has legitimately hurt someone with her possessiveness.

Can't forget about Maya, she knows for sure and she definitely has feelings that haven't been fully explored, but that are fairly obvious. I mean, just look at her dorm events to see how hurt she gets at the prospect of losing him.
I'm not sure on the Maya feelings, she may have had some positive feelings about the original Sensei, but it seems like she's encountered many possible Senseis over all these resets, and has grown to hate most of them, but ultimately he's still important to her existence so she still cares for him out of a self preservation interest. She's so meta that I can't really think of her as a character. Yasu is to a degree the same way.

I honestly believe that Sensei has legitimate feelings for all the girls. He's not interested in the whole monogamous marriage family settling down thing. He's fucked up to the point where he can't bring himself to act until something really bad is happening, but he doesn't like it when any of them are hurting.

He doesn't know what to do when Miku freaks out, but he tries to help.
When he finds out about Molly's crush, he tries to comfort her.
With the exception of when something else takes control of him, he tries to help Yumi feel better - about both herself, and her situation.
He talks about buying Chinami a castle.

There are other examples, and not all of them involve situations that would help him get laid. He's not good at helping. He's not interested in the same thing as the girls are, feelings wise, but no one will convince me he doesn't care.

Does this mean he's a good person? No. Does this mean he doesn't do things to them that are objectively horrible? No. People do bad things to people they care about all the time, though.
"Feelings" maybe but not true affection. I can see it with Chika, Chinami, and Rin. The rest he's totally just using them and at most cares about them not being hurt.
I think Io might be the next one he legitimately has affection for beyond using as a fleshlight. She's certainly got real feelings for him.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Thank you! However, I did get some errors while using this mod
Code:
utamaid10 is not defined
bathhouse10 is not defined
futabadorm40 is not defined
harukadate20 is not defined
I've attached screenshots that indicate which girl and lines are affected.

All the best.
That looks to me like you tried to use the 0.18.0p1 mod with the 0.17.0 version of the game. If so, that won't work. The mod and game versions need to be the same.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
also signining onto the petition to be able to give Molly hugs. Especially during the Dorm war, Molly looked sad most of the time and we don't know why, other than every time the group was mentioned as a whole they added her as "and Molly" "Ladies and Gentlemen... and Molly"
Pretty sure we know why. It's because she fancies the pants off Rin and is basically the bottom of Rin's list as she views her as essentially asexual.

Also it's the curse of being the eccentric happy-go-lucky type - everyone just assumes they're okay and nothing ever gets to them. They're under massive pressure to be that person at all times and often struggle to drop the mask.

I had a friend like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laeglis

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think Ayane is a "true" Yandere in the same manner as Chika is a "true" Gyaru, they're soft versions of the trope, where Chika's a Gyaru, but... isn't a total bimbo slut. She's a nice girl. That doesn't mean she doesn't identify with the fashion and culture though. Ayane's a "soft" Yandere, where she is actually kind of crazy and possessive, but she isn't so much that she'll hurt other people (despite bringing guns and swords to school randomly). They can be the trope without being so much of a stereotype that they're a turnoff. I actually like Ayane where outside of wanting to see all the events and story.. my thoughts on Noriko and Ami are "don't stick your dick in crazy"

Oh it's horribly mean. The way she treats Haruka was just awful. I wanted to kick her out of the house for that. Yeah, the relationship with Haruka might be immoral (she could be a widow though, we don't know), but all they were doing at the time was talking on the couch, for all Ami should know her uncle was comforting a friend, which if you don't sleep with her that's exactly what that relationship is, comforting a lonely friend.

Ayane is possessive to a degree but she doesn't act mean towards other girls even when she catches Sensei with them. She's sad that he's involved with Kirin but she hasn't done anything to hurt Kirin (it might even be warranted to), she was a little cross about Sana, but it didn't have any long term impact.

Noriko.. she's a lot of talk, but considering she's already open to sharing you with Ami, and Kirin... I don't think she'd really hurt anyone.

Ami's the only one who has legitimately hurt someone with her possessiveness.

I'm not sure on the Maya feelings, she may have had some positive feelings about the original Sensei, but it seems like she's encountered many possible Senseis over all these resets, and has grown to hate most of them, but ultimately he's still important to her existence so she still cares for him out of a self preservation interest. She's so meta that I can't really think of her as a character. Yasu is to a degree the same way.

"Feelings" maybe but not true affection. I can see it with Chika, Chinami, and Rin. The rest he's totally just using them and at most cares about them not being hurt.
I think Io might be the next one he legitimately has affection for beyond using as a fleshlight. She's certainly got real feelings for him.
Chika has the appearance, but she has none of the personality. The same cannot be said of Ayane, who has both at first, but slowly starts to back off, which tells me she's putting up a front, not being an actual yandere. The thing with actual yanderes is they ARE willing to hurt other people who get in between them and their love interest. Not all of them are willing to kill, but those are the lighter ones. Ayane isn't actually willing to do anything to the other girls. Now, Noriko and Ami, they ARE willing to hurt and possibly even kill the other girls. All it would take is one wrong move, something we have yet to see happen. Yanderes are also willing to pull crazy stunts to claim their love interest in a hurry, such as what Noriko did when she was supposed to be escaping from the danger zone that is Sensei's house with Maya present.

Again on the streak, she's being territorial, she's defending what, or should I say who, she has claimed as her territory from other females, the same way a lioness does in fact. Lionesses are willing to fight to the death to defend their territory, which is pretty on par with the level of willingness to defend her territory Ami showed in the dorm wars. She's willing to sacrifice her friendships to keep them away from him.

The lack of attempts at Kirin is why I no longer believe Ayane to fit the yandere trope, she made no attempt to defend against other girls encroaching on her love interest, something a yandere WOULD do without hesitation. Not even a yandere's best friend is safe.

Noriko has openly stated she's fine sharing as long as she is the only one he's with out of love. To this point, the only relationship Kirin has is physical, not romantic, and she isn't considering Ami a threat because, well, incest is a thing that she wouldn't expect him to risk. Remember, it is seen as extremely immoral to the point where a person could lose their job or even go to jail over it depending on the location and relation involved. She wouldn't be expecting him to risk all that without evidence that he actually is, so she is totally unaware of the threat to her Ami poses. Also, she has openly admitted to being armed with a knife, which is a giant red flag because crazy person with a knife. Having said all this, it would be kind of amusing to see what happens if Noriko does find out. I mean, betrayed by someone who is one of her oldest friends through a forbidden relationship and BOTH turn out to be yanderes. The battle between these two would make quite a scene.

You might want to review Maya's latest dorm events, she gets quite upset over the occurrences in one of them, something we have never seen before. She looks like she dislikes him, but it looks more like a facade to me, she's faking out of self preservation. In reality, she does actually care quite a bit, so much so that I believe the early scene with her and him on his bed is real and of her with the Sensei she is looking for, the real one.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Okay, can we strangle Kirin and make Karin one of the new main girls, she's really pissing me off even though I enjoyed the BJ scene with Ayane.
I couldn't enjoy that scene, I sorta like Kirin when she's not being awful to Ayane but that's 2 times now when she's been absolutely heartless to Ayane so.. not feeling too great about Kirin.
But yes to Karin, she's a sweetheart, even if her .exe stops working whenever she gets called cute.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I couldn't enjoy that scene, I sorta like Kirin when she's not being awful to Ayane but that's 2 times now when she's been absolutely heartless to Ayane so.. not feeling too great about Kirin.
But yes to Karin, she's a sweetheart, even if her .exe stops working whenever she gets called cute.
Visually enjoyed the end result H style, not anything else in it, Poor Karin, she really is too C-c-c-c-...

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Chika has the appearance, but she has none of the personality. The same cannot be said of Ayane, who has both at first, but slowly starts to back off, which tells me she's putting up a front, not being an actual yandere. The thing with actual yanderes is they ARE willing to hurt other people who get in between them and their love interest. Not all of them are willing to kill, but those are the lighter ones. Ayane isn't actually willing to do anything to the other girls. Now, Noriko and Ami, they ARE willing to hurt and possibly even kill the other girls. All it would take is one wrong move, something we have yet to see happen. Yanderes are also willing to pull crazy stunts to claim their love interest in a hurry, such as what Noriko did when she was supposed to be escaping from the danger zone that is Sensei's house with Maya present.

Again on the streak, she's being territorial, she's defending what, or should I say who, she has claimed as her territory from other females, the same way a lioness does in fact. Lionesses are willing to fight to the death to defend their territory, which is pretty on par with the level of willingness to defend her territory Ami showed in the dorm wars. She's willing to sacrifice her friendships to keep them away from him.

The lack of attempts at Kirin is why I no longer believe Ayane to fit the yandere trope, she made no attempt to defend against other girls encroaching on her love interest, something a yandere WOULD do without hesitation. Not even a yandere's best friend is safe.

Noriko has openly stated she's fine sharing as long as she is the only one he's with out of love. To this point, the only relationship Kirin has is physical, not romantic, and she isn't considering Ami a threat because, well, incest is a thing that she wouldn't expect him to risk. Remember, it is seen as extremely immoral to the point where a person could lose their job or even go to jail over it depending on the location and relation involved. She wouldn't be expecting him to risk all that without evidence that he actually is, so she is totally unaware of the threat to her Ami poses. Also, she has openly admitted to being armed with a knife, which is a giant red flag because crazy person with a knife. Having said all this, it would be kind of amusing to see what happens if Noriko does find out. I mean, betrayed by someone who is one of her oldest friends through a forbidden relationship and BOTH turn out to be yanderes. The battle between these two would make quite a scene.

You might want to review Maya's latest dorm events, she gets quite upset over the occurrences in one of them, something we have never seen before. She looks like she dislikes him, but it looks more like a facade to me, she's faking out of self preservation. In reality, she does actually care quite a bit, so much so that I believe the early scene with her and him on his bed is real and of her with the Sensei she is looking for, the real one.
ayane has also said she doesn't mind sensei screwing around but it was one time early in the game and it seemed more desperate and willing to be a side piece if she couldn't secure the one true position.
Okay, can we strangle Kirin and make Karin one of the new main girls, she's really pissing me off even though I enjoyed the BJ scene with Ayane.
I'm pretty sure kirin would be into that. but yeah I'm 100% with you on kirin, she needs to get smacked around after she bad mouths sensei after winning her competition :ROFLMAO:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
The only crazy one here seems to be Ami, Ayane seems to go BSOD whenever Kirin starts dicking (pun intended) sensei around, Ami's possessiveness on the other hand is played completely serious, she probably would kill whoever Sensei got close too (everyone really).

Noriko on the other hand is okay with Sensei sleeping around as long as she feels there's no emotional connection between Sensei and whoever he's dicking (that's why Kirin seems to always be slightly on edge around Noriko during sexy time).

Both are crazy but Noriko (imo) is more dangerous in the short term.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Visually enjoyed the end result H style, not anything else in it, Poor Karin, she really is too C-c-c-c-...
She makes him cookies, she will literally wait around for him to show up at a place she expects him to be because she's too nervous to text message him.. she's just precious. Tall, athletic, good figure, a bit of a tomboy but still knows how to cook.
Wife material.

Reactions: Solution_CC

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I have a lot of fun finding the pet names you aren't supposed to use. Trying to use Chinami with Chika was pretty funny.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I've had it with people calling Ayane a yandere. Was the last scene with her and Kirin we got not enough for you to see that she's all bark and no bite? Oh, she played with the guns from time to time, big deal. The only yandere's we had so far was Ami and Noriko. Hell, even Maya is more of a yandere then Ayane.
So, until something drastically changes in future updates, Ayane is, in fact, not a yandere material.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, please.

At least it doesn't at the mere presence of a guy anymore.

ayane has also said she doesn't mind sensei screwing around but it was one time early in the game and it seemed more desperate and willing to be a side piece if she couldn't secure the one true position.

I'm pretty sure kirin would be into that. but yeah I'm 100% with you on kirin, she needs to get smacked around after she bad mouths sensei after winning her competition :ROFLMAO:
Indeed, she DOES want to be the entire focus if possible, but she is willing to share if necessary. This eliminates her as a yandere entirely because yanderes DO NOT share.

Once again, Kaori making me laugh so hard i nearly fall out of my chair :D

Niki was not amused :LOL:
When is Kaori ever not making us laugh? I swear, she's too adorably weird for her own good.

The only crazy one here seems to be Ami, Ayane seems to go BSOD whenever Kirin starts dicking (pun intended) sensei around, Ami's possessiveness on the other hand is played completely serious, she probably would kill whoever Sensei got close too (everyone really).

Noriko on the other hand is okay with Sensei sleeping around as long as she feels there's no emotional connection between Sensei and whoever he's dicking (that's why Kirin seems to always be slightly on edge around Noriko during sexy time).

Both are crazy but Noriko (imo) is more dangerous in the short term.
I mean, Kirin did catch them in a forbidden moment between student and teacher, posing a threat to Kirin is a great way to tell Kirin to end that forbidden relationship right then and there by reporting player Sensei.

Absolutely agree on Noriko, Ami might be more unstable, but Noriko is the one known to be armed at all times. She can pose an imminent and immediate threat with zero warning or needed preparation. Ami would need time to react.

She makes him cookies, she will literally wait around for him to show up at a place she expects him to be because she's too nervous to text message him.. she's just precious. Tall, athletic, good figure, a bit of a tomboy but still knows how to cook.
Wife material.
Much less of a tomboy than Kirin or Miku, but yeah, I could see the tomboy in her. She really is adorable, especially when her brain decides to stop responding from all the usage of the word cute, or the mere presence of a guy like it did in the beginning.

Maya sure as hell isn't the type to go nuclear on someone for nothing, so yeah, i believe the short term danger bit.
Definitely, that shocked me to my very core, I wasn't expecting the facade to break entirely at the sight of Noriko like it did. Remind me never to get on Maya's bad side, she's scary when she's angry.

I have a lot of fun finding the pet names you aren't supposed to use. Trying to use Chinami with Chika was pretty funny.
Did you try using some form of father with her? Her response to that is pretty amusing.

Daddy is a common one that gets rejected, but you can actually switch it to Daddy at the computer later.
Chika will accept it, but you will never live it down. She'll take a dig at you for it every chance she gets and I swear she enjoys doing it.

I've had it with people calling Ayane a yandere. Was the last scene with her and Kirin we got not enough for you to see that she's all bark and no bite? Oh, she played with the guns from time to time, big deal. The only yandere's we had so far was Ami and Noriko. Hell, even Maya is more of a yandere then Ayane.
So, until something drastically changes in future updates, Ayane is, in fact, not a yandere material.
Remember that Kirin has had the power to end Ayane's whole career, quite literally I might add, ever since the class beach event. Ayane literally can't threaten Kirin without Kirin using the leverage she has on both player Sensei and Ayane. Even if Ayane was a yandere in as true a sense of the word as some of the other characters have proven themselves to be, her very nature as one would become a threat to the thing she would be using that nature to protect. She even flinches wrong toward Kirin and Ayane would get expelled with player Sensei both fired and arrested for a relationship that isn't allowed to exist. That said, I do see evidence that the yandere thing with Ayane was merely a facade.

Reactions: Laeglis

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Absolutely agree on Noriko, Ami might be more unstable, but Noriko is the one known to be armed at all times. She can pose an imminent and immediate threat with zero warning or needed preparation. Ami would need time to react.
I think Noriko is seriously all talk. The fact that she got too nervous to go through with any lewd acts with Sensei after all the hype about how she'll do anything with him shows that she'd probably not have the gall to actually do anything.
Ami is the one who has actually deliberately hurt people even if she was just doing it verbally. I'd say Sensei should just kick her out, but considering their relationship, Ami would probably destroy him if he did end up pushing her away.
She'd not only get him fired, but present a case where he was sexually molesting her and raping her while he was her guardian, he'd go to prison.

Much less of a tomboy than Kirin or Miku, but yeah, I could see the tomboy in her. She really is adorable, especially when her brain decides to stop responding from all the usage of the word cute, or the mere presence of a guy like it did in the beginning.
She's the perfect kind of tomboy, not so boyish that it's a turnoff (like Miku), but still enjoys sports and the way she dresses is kinda tomboyish, even keeping her hair in a simple ponytail. If she got more events and got H scenes she'd possibly take Chika's spot as best girl. She's very obviously got a massive crush.

Did you try using some form of father with her? Her response to that is pretty amusing.
Chika will accept it, but you will never live it down. She'll take a dig at you for it every chance she gets and I swear she enjoys doing it.
Huh, she doesn't bother me about it because at first she rejected it, I picked something else, then later changed it at the computer and she's none the wiser.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
Why is it every time Sensei and Yumi talk alone, we end up being spammed with "You have already made your choice" and this poor girl just keeps getting traumatized again and again. I wish i could make sense of this...

Maya still needs a hug, but fuck man, i think Yumi needs multiple felonies and therapy sessions just to get her back to.....whatever 'normal' is for her :(

...and also a hug!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes