poodles

Aug 7, 2017
This game is great but I have one slight criticism - the dev missed some opportunities to increase the sexuality of the game. For instance, the first time you go running with Miku she’s wearing her normal jeans and hoody. I think this would have been a good opportunity to put her in running shorts and a tank top. Would have made for a MUCH sexier scene. There’s a few other instances I’ve noticed of this throughout the game. Ultimately, not a big deal but just something I noticed where a slight costume change would have made a big difference.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I started playing this game from the beginning and checking the progress mod I now have every character on "Main story progress needed" apart from Ami (Maya progress needed, 31A 11L), Haruka (Bad Kitty, 13A 12L) and Sara (Medical Assistance, 14A 18L).
What main events are you missing? What does that tracker say?

The normal cause of being unable to do anything is, as NefuraSky suggests, missing a happy scene, but that shouldn't be the case here (and the main event tracker should tell you if it is). The only time that happy scenes block off progress before the end of the chapter is Reset, and if you're around 0.9.0 or 0.10.0, you should be well past that (it was in 0.5.0, iirc).

Last edited:

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Dunno what happened updated the game and got to operation Firestarter and it's all image missing using joiplay to play the game if that's any help

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
What main events are you missing? What does that tracker say?

The normal cause of being unable to do anything is, as NefuraSky suggests, missing a happy scene, but that shouldn't be the case here (and the main event tracker should tell you if it is). The only time that happy scenes block off progress before the end of the chapter is Reset, and if you're around 0.9.0 or 0.10.0, you should be well past that (it was in 0.5.0, iirc).
The next main event due is rewrite and then reset so I'm a lot further behind on main events than I am with the girls. I've somehow managed to miss Happy Event "The Letter T". Now I've got to work out how to trigger it. Thanks for all the advice, at worst I'll load an old save.

Triggered "The Letter T", now works fine. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Solution_CC

Jan 20, 2021
How do I import a save file into the game? Thinking all my saves might be wasted, I went back and found the most recent save file someone posted, to see if I could get that to work and it did not. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and I clearly don't know what I'm doing. I don't mind starting the game over but if I could get the save files to work, I would rather do that. Any help would be much appreciated.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
How do I import a save file into the game? Thinking all my saves might be wasted, I went back and found the most recent save file someone posted, to see if I could get that to work and it did not. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and I clearly don't know what I'm doing. I don't mind starting the game over but if I could get the save files to work, I would rather do that. Any help would be much appreciated.
Put the save file in your game\saves\ folder. The name of the save file indicates where you can find it in the save/load screens in the game (9-5-LT1.save being the 5th game on the 9th screen, for example).

Reactions: alex2011

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Windows or mac?

The save files are located in RenPy -> Test2-1577602671

If you're looking for it on mac, it's in the library (hidden folder, activate by going to your home folder (the one titled with your login username) and pressing command shift period)

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This game is great but I have one slight criticism - the dev missed some opportunities to increase the sexuality of the game. For instance, the first time you go running with Miku she’s wearing her normal jeans and hoody. I think this would have been a good opportunity to put her in running shorts and a tank top. Would have made for a MUCH sexier scene. There’s a few other instances I’ve noticed of this throughout the game. Ultimately, not a big deal but just something I noticed where a slight costume change would have made a big difference.
Sexuality isn't the selling point, it's the strong writing.

Solution_CC

Jan 20, 2021
Put the save file in your game\saves\ folder. The name of the save file indicates where you can find it in the save/load screens in the game (9-5-LT1.save being the 5th game on the 9th screen, for example).
This is my save folder with the imported save files. I don't remember them having the LiL icon though. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but none are working.
Screenshot (2).png

Windows or mac?

The save files are located in RenPy -> Test2-1577602671

If you're looking for it on mac, it's in the library (hidden folder, activate by going to your home folder (the one titled with your login username) and pressing command shift period)
I didn't find a Test2 folder, I have only a test folder with a few things in it.
Screenshot (5).png Screenshot (6).png

Edit: Hmm.. by what you said, my most current save files aren't even here. I had my new saves on 7-1-LT1, but none of those were in the save file folder, as I copied the entire contents and this was it. Unless saves are also kept in a different area but I wasn't able to find those. I'll be starting over, which is totally cool cause I've been wanting to reread some earlier parts anyways. Thank for your help guys! =)

Last edited:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
This is my save folder with the imported save files. I don't remember them having the LiL icon though. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but none are working.
View attachment 1307775
That looks right. When you say they aren't working, do you mean that they don't appear in the game? Or they do but you can't load them?

I didn't find a Test2 folder, I have only a test folder with a few things in it.
View attachment 1307777 View attachment 1307778
They're referring to c:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\renpy\Test2-1577602671, which is another place you can put save games.

Solution_CC

Jan 20, 2021
Right, they don't appear in game, the numbered ones at least. There are autosaves and quicksaves though from very early game that are there. They have random affection stats too, like Sana +30, Makoto +10 and Ami +2, while most of the others are at zero, which is weird because I've never leveled stats so unevenly..

And I don't seem to have the AppData folder either

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
They aren’t mutually exclusive. That’s why I’m calling it a criticism. I acknowledge the writing is extremely good, but it’s one area where I think adjustments could be made to improve the game overall.
True, but I'm sure we'll be having more scenes soon. It just takes time to "prepare" the girls for naughtiness, but the lewds take off afterwards :devilish:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Right, they don't appear in game, the numbered ones at least. There are autosaves and quicksaves though from very early game that are there. They have random affection stats too, like Sana +30, Makoto +10 and Ami +2, while most of the others are at zero, which is weird because I've never leveled stats so unevenly..

And I don't seem to have the AppData folder either
You need to change your Windows settings to show hidden folders.

Reactions: Solution_CC

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Is Ami less possessive if you reject her? I accepted for "completionists sake" but really.. not my thing and she's such a spiteful possessive bitch all the time that I regret it
Ayane and Noriko are Yanderes too but.. Ami's the absolute worst about it and it's incestuous to boot. Ayane is yandere in a playful endearing way and Noriko is a little scary, but Ami is straight up mean about it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes