Laeglis

May 19, 2021
Is Ami less possessive if you reject her? I accepted for "completionists sake" but really.. not my thing and she's such a spiteful possessive bitch all the time that I regret it
Ayane and Noriko are Yanderes too but.. Ami's the absolute worst about it and it's incestuous to boot. Ayane is yandere in a playful endearing way and Noriko is a little scary, but Ami is straight up mean about it.
Yeah, Ami is nearly 100% the same no matter what you choose. Ayane knows when she goes just a liiiitle bit too far and she tones it down. Usually.

Odlly enough, Noriko only strikes me a slightly crazy (dorm wars was over the line though). Sure, theres the knife she keeps on her but, ehh. Thats like one of the least neurotic things this collection of misfits has going for them. Maybe i'm a sucker for pink hair, idk.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Yeah, Ami is nearly 100% the same no matter what you choose. Ayane knows when she goes just a liiiitle bit too far and she tones it down. Usually.

Odlly enough, Noriko only strikes me a slightly crazy (dorm wars was over the line though). Sure, theres the knife she keeps on her but, ehh. Thats like one of the least neurotic things this collection of misfits has going for them. Maybe i'm a sucker for pink hair, idk.
Noriko has so far just been all talk, aside from the whole.. coffee thing, she's a little scary but mostly harmless.
Ayane makes a big yandere front but.. she's not even scary about it, she's crazy but in a cute and endearing way.
but Ami .. she's just got a mean heart, hurtful little bitch. Her and Kirin are just truly awful people. It's a shame Karin isn't an option, that's the better Kanda in every way.
having to give poor Haruka lots of headpats after Ami was a bitch once again.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
Noriko has so far just been all talk, aside from the whole.. coffee thing, she's a little scary but mostly harmless.
Ayane makes a big yandere front but.. she's not even scary about it, she's crazy but in a cute and endearing way.
but Ami .. she's just got a mean heart, hurtful little bitch. Her and Kirin are just truly awful people. It's a shame Karin isn't an option, that's the better Kanda in every way.
having to give poor Haruka lots of headpats after Ami was a bitch once again.
Kirin has a malicious streak, not gonna deny that. She seems like all she really wants is attention and to have some fun. That being said, the shit she pulled at the beach? Fuck that, that was just cruel.

Ami's got a mean streak in her regarding Sensei, but considering their backstory (and her losing her parents at i dont know what age (young AF?)) her obsession with her uncle at least makes sense. She's already lost 2 of the most important people in her life, the idea of 'losing' Sensei to another girl is something she's just not ready to deal with.

Poor kid.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Kirin has a malicious streak, not gonna deny that. She seems like all she really wants is attention and to have some fun. That being said, the shit she pulled at the beach? Fuck that, that was just cruel.

Ami's got a mean streak in her regarding Sensei, but considering their backstory (and her losing her parents at i dont know what age (young AF?)) her obsession with her uncle at least makes sense. She's already lost 2 of the most important people in her life, the idea of 'losing' Sensei to another girl is something she's just not ready to deal with.

Poor kid.
Yeah.. Kirin was just brutal... the scenes with Ayane just made me feel bad for Ayane more than anything, despite being H scenes.
and I can kinda get that about Ami, it's just the incestuous sexual relationship on top of all of it. I could understand being possessive after being orphaned, just... not in a way that involves sexual attraction that's just weird. I get that Sensei's got no morals left and is totally depraved, I'm just surprised Ami herself would be for that and push it in the first place.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
Yeah.. Kirin was just brutal... the scenes with Ayane just made me feel bad for Ayane more than anything, despite being H scenes.
and I can kinda get that about Ami, it's just the incestuous sexual relationship on top of all of it. I could understand being possessive after being orphaned, just... not in a way that involves sexual attraction that's just weird. I get that Sensei's got no morals left and is totally depraved, I'm just surprised Ami herself would be for that and push it in the first place.
Take a look at Sensei's eyes, that swirling galaxy look? Same eyes Makoto had after Bluejay.....except his are there from the start.

I'm not convinced his behavior is entirely 'his'.

Too many questions, big part of why i love this game :D

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Take a look at Sensei's eyes, that swirling galaxy look? Same eyes Makoto had after Bluejay.....except his are there from the start.

Yeah, Sensei is dead inside, that's why I don't have any disbelief on the level of depravity he shows. It's Ami that I'm thinking is weird in that she'd pursue it. Now if Sensei had pushed it because he's depraved and Ami just been manipulated into it? That'd make some sense. But Ami was the one going after him first.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
Yeah, Sensei is dead inside, that's why I don't have any disbelief on the level of depravity he shows. It's Ami that I'm thinking is weird in that she'd pursue it. Now if Sensei had pushed it because he's depraved and Ami just been manipulated into it? That'd make some sense. But Ami was the one going after him first.
Yeah, she's pretty much full speed ahead right from the start.

I have to wonder though, did Sensei just reach a breaking point like Makoto, or was it something else? Like something went totally sideways during a reset and he got scrambled/wiped? Idk. This damn game has its hooks in me good, gah!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They aren’t mutually exclusive. That’s why I’m calling it a criticism. I acknowledge the writing is extremely good, but it’s one area where I think adjustments could be made to improve the game overall.
My point isn't that they are mutually exclusive, my point is the focus is not and has never been sexuality. All Selebus is doing is writing an amazing story where the sexuality takes a back seat. With the focus on the story, the only sexuality that happens is when the girls themselves decide they are ready within that story. We'll get more sexuality, but it won't be before another girl is ready to go that far with Sensei, the other girls, or both. If we get some too early, it would have to be written like that last attempt player Sensei made on Miku, which already has me pissed off at him for rushing a girl who clearly didn't want it yet and was only faltering to pressure.

...aaaaaaand Uta is heckin' adorable in pretty much every way...

Maya still needs a hug though :(
Yes to both, but you'll have to fight me over best girl, I'm still firmly in the Rin camp on that one. :p

Is Ami less possessive if you reject her? I accepted for "completionists sake" but really.. not my thing and she's such a spiteful possessive bitch all the time that I regret it
Ayane and Noriko are Yanderes too but.. Ami's the absolute worst about it and it's incestuous to boot. Ayane is yandere in a playful endearing way and Noriko is a little scary, but Ami is straight up mean about it.
Ami may be worse than we've already seen, by which I mean crossing her could be deadly. Noriko has her crazy right out in the open, but has admitted to being armed, so she may also be deadly to get on the bad side of. Ayane has actually been calming down over multiple updates, so I'm not even sure she was ever a true yandere, that might have just been an act and she certainly fooled me into thinking she was a true yandere for a while. The first two, though, yeah, definite true yanderes, murderous intent included.

You call that slightly crazy? Do you not remember the stunt she pulled while Ami was distracting Maya? She is the least sane girl so far aside from maybe Yasu or potentially Ami, though the true extent of Ami's instability remains to be seen and I do think it is much worse than revealed so far.

Poor kid.
As far as Kirin has said, what you say is true, but she may be hiding something with that side of her. Something just doesn't seem right about her acting that way and I don't mean the fact that she's pretty much throwing herself at player Sensei.

Ami's streak isn't so much a mean streak as it is a territorial streak. She is an extremely jealous girl and VERY territorial in her love interests, even if that love might have been born out of her mental instability. I've made this comparison before, but she is very much like a lioness defending her territory, that territory being player Sensei. She's not truly trying to be mean, she is just trying to keep other girls from getting too close to her territory. Otherwise she would not be so mean toward them. She has shown she can be quite peaceful in interacting with the other girls as long as they don't get too close to player Sensei.

Again, though, she is clearly unstable and that instability may have led to a relationship she may not have even considered normally. Instability doesn't always take a form that makes sense.

I have to wonder though, did Sensei just reach a breaking point like Makoto, or was it something else? Like something went totally sideways during a reset and he got scrambled/wiped? Idk. This damn game has its hooks in me good, gah!
Same, I am still considering the possibility of a split personality and the original personality is on a long vacation at the moment.

Missed Ayane Lust from Book 17 - do I have to replay? Damnit lol
Missed events typically don't get a second chance, so yes unless you don't mind a red mark. If it was something critical to progress, then it would be a definite yes, naturally, but this one is not.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
Yeah, watching Maya furious, scared and absolutely shaken while talking to Sensei after Noriko shows up.....

Selebus, mate, i'm begging you, LET ME HUG THIS POOR GIRL!!!

cgrd

Jul 17, 2019
Guide mod updated to 0.18.0p1.
Thank you! However, I did get some errors while using this mod
Code:
utamaid10 is not defined
bathhouse10 is not defined
futabadorm40 is not defined
harukadate20 is not defined
I've attached screenshots that indicate which girl and lines are affected.
Screenshot_20210720_100654.png
Screenshot_20210720_100720.png
Screenshot_20210720_100755.png
Screenshot_20210720_100839.png

All the best.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021

Weirdly enough, Ami, Ayane, Makoto, and Futaba all have crushes on the "Real" Sensei that was before the game started, obviously Noriko as well. They're in love with someone else really. Makoto seems to be the only one who really noticed that Sensei is "different" and that's only around the time of Bluejay. Futaba might kinda see a change but seems oblivious as to whether or not that it's a different person. But they all just go forward in denial, Ami and Ayane happy that "Sensei" is finally giving into their advances on him, and Makoto and Futaba dealing with the change in behavior as best they know how to, with it eventually breaking Makoto.

It's Chika and Rin that actually seem to like the new "Sensei", especially Chika. That is part of why she's best girl (on top of her only problem being that she's a poor orphan stepping up to adulthood a bit early). Rin of course is in denial of her own feelings for her "homie"... and at the same time, it's those 2 that Sensei seems to have the most genuine feelings about too. Though the way Kirin has been awful to Ayane has made Sensei pity Ayane genuinely, but he has 0 plans of Ayane being anything other than an easy lay otherwise.

On a different note...

also signining onto the petition to be able to give Molly hugs. Especially during the Dorm war, Molly looked sad most of the time and we don't know why, other than every time the group was mentioned as a whole they added her as "and Molly" "Ladies and Gentlemen... and Molly"

Reactions: Laeglis

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Weirdly enough, Ami, Ayane, Makoto, and Futaba all have crushes on the "Real" Sensei that was before the game started, obviously Noriko as well. They're in love with someone else really. Makoto seems to be the only one who really noticed that Sensei is "different" and that's only around the time of Bluejay. Futaba might kinda see a change but seems oblivious as to whether or not that it's a different person. But they all just go forward in denial, Ami and Ayane happy that "Sensei" is finally giving into their advances on him, and Makoto and Futaba dealing with the change in behavior as best they know how to, with it eventually breaking Makoto.

It's Chika and Rin that actually seem to like the new "Sensei", especially Chika. That is part of why she's best girl (on top of her only problem being that she's a poor orphan stepping up to adulthood a bit early). Rin of course is in denial of her own feelings for her "homie"... and at the same time, it's those 2 that Sensei seems to have the most genuine feelings about too. Though the way Kirin has been awful to Ayane has made Sensei pity Ayane genuinely, but he has 0 plans of Ayane being anything other than an easy lay otherwise.

On a different note...

also signining onto the petition to be able to give Molly hugs. Especially during the Dorm war, Molly looked sad most of the time and we don't know why, other than every time the group was mentioned as a whole they added her as "and Molly" "Ladies and Gentlemen... and Molly"
Can't forget about Maya, she knows for sure and she definitely has feelings that haven't been fully explored, but that are fairly obvious. I mean, just look at her dorm events to see how hurt she gets at the prospect of losing him.

Reactions: Laeglis

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I honestly believe that Sensei has legitimate feelings for all the girls. He's not interested in the whole monogamous marriage family settling down thing. He's fucked up to the point where he can't bring himself to act until something really bad is happening, but he doesn't like it when any of them are hurting.

He doesn't know what to do when Miku freaks out, but he tries to help.
When he finds out about Molly's crush, he tries to comfort her.
With the exception of when something else takes control of him, he tries to help Yumi feel better - about both herself, and her situation.
He talks about buying Chinami a castle.

There are other examples, and not all of them involve situations that would help him get laid. He's not good at helping. He's not interested in the same thing as the girls are, feelings wise, but no one will convince me he doesn't care.

Does this mean he's a good person? No. Does this mean he doesn't do things to them that are objectively horrible? No. People do bad things to people they care about all the time, though.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Lessons in Love [v0.18.0 Part 1] APK -

Reactions: 7Spear

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I honestly believe that Sensei has legitimate feelings for all the girls. He's not interested in the whole monogamous marriage family settling down thing. He's fucked up to the point where he can't bring himself to act until something really bad is happening, but he doesn't like it when any of them are hurting.

He doesn't know what to do when Miku freaks out, but he tries to help.
When he finds out about Molly's crush, he tries to comfort her.
With the exception of when something else takes control of him, he tries to help Yumi feel better - about both herself, and her situation.
He talks about buying Chinami a castle.

There are other examples, and not all of them involve situations that would help him get laid. He's not good at helping. He's not interested in the same thing as the girls are, feelings wise, but no one will convince me he doesn't care.

Does this mean he's a good person? No. Does this mean he doesn't do things to them that are objectively horrible? No. People do bad things to people they care about all the time, though.
I don't think so, he did state his goal was to get into all their panties and the best way to do that is the subtle approach to ease them into acceptance. That said, I do think he is moving in that direction, but he's not there yet. Saying he has genuine feelings is like saying Yumi didn't start out actually hating him, which she did for a bit. With very few exceptions, such as attempting to make up for things out of his control like the Yumi kiss or trying to rush Miku into acceptance, every action he has taken has been a calculated response.

The Yumi kiss was completely out of his plan and the Miku thing was him making a potentially, but thankfully not, fatal error. I mean that mistake with Miku could have burned up every bit of trust the girls had and he would have been out of luck in getting with any of those that aren't fanatically loyal, like Ayane, Ami, or Noriko, or who themselves were already only in it for the physical relationship, like Kirin. Then there's the really lovey dovey types who would be after him for betraying them and have I mentioned Yumi enough yet? She'd be out for blood because of Chika getting hurt.

That said, like I said before, I do see signs he is improving bit by bit at slower than a snail's pace. He's getting there, but he isn't at the point of actually caring yet and he has a long way to go. He'll get there one of these days, probably through a route that is not being worked on yet, but for now he's the same scumbag we started the game playing as.

Of course, my point of view isn't really helped by the whole Miku thing, he really dug himself into a hole with me on that and I cannot trust that he will get better until I see it happening unmistakably.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes