alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just curious...I haven't played in a while...
But does the story finally mamake any sense?
Or is it still a melancholic confusion?

I quit cause the constant depression and confusion made me lose interest and after a while the heavier moments just weren't as impactful as before.

Especially the Happy scenes just felt meaningless.

I know people llove mystery anand such...but as someone with a short attention span I hardly ever get invested into ones that take years for any answer.

Sorry if by any chance I come of as rude.
It is WAY too early to make sense, we're still in the first of several years of development and that's without issues popping up that delay the game. If you're going to come back and don't want it to still be a bunch of things that don't make sense yet because they haven't been fleshed out and tied together to their full extent, you might want to come back in a year or two, it should be quite a bit further along and might make more sense then.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Not a game for me.
If you can't progress without using a 3rd party guide or grinding every single girl then that's just poor game design.
I think it's fine to have to progress affection with all the girls to points to progress the main story.
The one thing I'd change is the ability to decline all the girls for Lust.

I know you can for Haruka, Sara, and Ami, and you can't for Ayane. No matter what you do, to progress in the story you have to take Ayane's virginity, I haven't gotten far enough in my second save where I am trying to see just how many girls you can turn down (except for Chika obviously) but there's no option to turn Ayane down, that's a railroad and I do think you should be able to avoid that one. I do know by not filling up Ayane's lust you can skip some trauma involving Kirin for her though.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think it's fine to have to progress affection with all the girls to points to progress the main story.
The one thing I'd change is the ability to decline all the girls for Lust.

I know you can for Haruka, Sara, and Ami, and you can't for Ayane. No matter what you do, to progress in the story you have to take Ayane's virginity, I haven't gotten far enough in my second save where I am trying to see just how many girls you can turn down (except for Chika obviously) but there's no option to turn Ayane down, that's a railroad and I do think you should be able to avoid that one. I do know by not filling up Ayane's lust you can skip some trauma involving Kirin for her though.
I would agree with being able to skip girls if this wasn't a general route where they all have an imporrtant part to play, even if said role is not obvious yet, but I agree with you under the current circumstances given we ARE on a general route, all the girls are too important to the story either in their own right or through connections with another girl to allow grinding less than ALL girls.

As for the lust scenes, they mostly are skippable since they are side content with no real impact on the main line. Ayane at the point you take her virginity would be a VERY bad person to tell no about that subject. She's completely head over heels for Sensei even now and her virginity loss happens while she's still showing signs of being a yandere, the one kind of character you DO NOT want to tell no for your own safety, something that only started a slow decline once her first beach event scene happened involving Kirin. If it had been an option, it would have had to be a game over or a big reveal that she was only putting up a yandere front, which is something I don't believe for a second. Then again, I was taken by surprise when Ashley from Harem Hotel pulled the 'it was all a front' move on us.

KimiNoDonuts

Dec 10, 2019
Working my way on catching up, have finally met Molly and Tsuneyo and getting pretty close to the beach events. I know we all love the dark and emotional moments from this game but I also have to shout out this is one of the few ren'py games where the jokes get actual laughs out of me consistently. Selebus' sense of humor is just solid. Here's some of my favorites that I had to screencap.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, Maya is 100% a nerd.

She's still at the bottom of my list, right next to Sensei. She is improving, though, while he seems to have moments and then almost immediately slips right back
No waaay, I mean I get why Yumi would be at the bottom of other's lists, but it was one of her early events(I See You) that actually sold me on the game as a whole. The bad-mouthed delinquent trope is sometimes annoying, but she's a good contrast to the rest of the cast early game with how she genuinely wants nothing to do with Sensei and puts up the most resistance to being swept up in his shenanigans. At worst, I'd still at least put Yumi above Ayane or Miku.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, so i ran out of other games to play and kinda stuck my fingers back into this one, but since i ragequit, i'm kinda done doing it 'properly' and just boosted stats in a save editor, learning that backfired by fingering Chika fucking up Rin a bit more than being a good Homie has lead to me restarting again, but since this is now my 3rd attempt i gotta say, i don't have it in me to do a 4th if another thing like that comes up, so, ignoring missable scenes from not having stats above 50 for girl A or B etc. what scenes exist like the Rin confession one? Purely ones where getting too far ahead with a girl backfires? I figure walking around with 50+ love/lust means i can't miss scenes that depend on a stat being so-and-so high, but i can totally miss scenes where them being so high can fuck things up, ala Rin's confession, so i just want to avoid that and get the fuck on with my life. Please help? Seriously, this game is like an earworm, i just gotta get through it, as completionistly as possible, like listening to an earwormed song on repeat for an hour to kill it. Please. Please. Help me.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Ok, so i ran out of other games to play and kinda stuck my fingers back into this one, but since i ragequit, i'm kinda done doing it 'properly' and just boosted stats in a save editor, learning that backfired by fingering Chika fucking up Rin a bit more than being a good Homie has lead to me restarting again, but since this is now my 3rd attempt i gotta say, i don't have it in me to do a 4th if another thing like that comes up, so, ignoring missable scenes from not having stats above 50 for girl A or B etc. what scenes exist like the Rin confession one? Purely ones where getting too far ahead with a girl backfires? I figure walking around with 50+ love/lust means i can't miss scenes that depend on a stat being so-and-so high, but i can totally miss scenes where them being so high can fuck things up, ala Rin's confession, so i just want to avoid that and get the fuck on with my life. Please help? Seriously, this game is like an earworm, i just gotta get through it, as completionistly as possible, like listening to an earwormed song on repeat for an hour to kill it. Please. Please. Help me.
Only the Rin one for now :). But if you're looking to be a completionist, just remember to fuck every girl when given the chance (especially Ami, who's easy to miss).

I would also recommend just to make sure you don't lock yourself out of an event

Last edited:
Reactions: Bingoogus

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Working my way on catching up, have finally met Molly and Tsuneyo and getting pretty close to the beach events. I know we all love the dark and emotional moments from this game but I also have to shout out this is one of the few ren'py games where the jokes get actual laughs out of me consistently. Selebus' sense of humor is just solid. Here's some of my favorites that I had to screencap.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, Maya is 100% a nerd.

No waaay, I mean I get why Yumi would be at the bottom of other's lists, but it was one of her early events(I See You) that actually sold me on the game as a whole. The bad-mouthed delinquent trope is sometimes annoying, but she's a good contrast to the rest of the cast early game with how she genuinely wants nothing to do with Sensei and puts up the most resistance to being swept up in his shenanigans. At worst, I'd still at least put Yumi above Ayane or Miku.
Yeah, no, she's being nasty to a guy trying to help her. I get it, she grew up in a Yakuza environment, where it was basically her fending for herself and where the weak, both physically and mentally, will not survive. She had to toughen up to be among the survivors. I also get that she's still a little pissed at player Sensei for what he did and there's no way she's going to believe he wasn't in control even if it is true. However, he has been doing things that will improve her life in the long run, so she shouldn't be completely hostile like he's out for her life and would take her out the second she turns her back on him. He's not Yakuza and this isn't a Yakuza, aka survival of the fittest, environment she's living in. She has been getting better, but it is going to take time as will her place on my list improving seeing as her attitude is the only thing holding her back at the bottom. Miku is actually near the top of my list, not at the top though, and Ayane is definitely higher than Yumi by a significant margin.

Actually, my signature cycles through what used to be the exact order I placed them in, but I hit the signature limit and can't update it to include new characters who have signature pics or to move characters to their new placement on the list. The original list started with Ami and now Rin sits in the starting spot, but my signature is from when Ami had the number one spot on my list. My signature was entirely based on what traits I like in general at the time and not things specific to this game, which is why Ami got that spot in the first place, otherwise Rin would have had it from the start. I suppose I could update what is already there for placement now that I think about it, but I can't add more characters, which is really annoying.

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.18.0 part 2].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.18.0 part 2].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes