alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Good things come to those who wait. ;)
Very good things indeed.

You could become a patron and not wait cough cough
Indeed, which would be a very good way to support the game.

It's two weeks :) I'll post it here once the wait is over.
Unless Selebus beats you to it.

Well, as I have said before, hopefully it won't leak before then. But regardless, I am glad to see that Sebelus has a good amount of support for his exceptional game. There are only a small handful that make me think as much as this one. I love the unique style, and story.
Agreed on all points.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
public release when?
In two weeks. I'll post it here when it's out :)

Thank you for not leaking the game today.
With 9 hours still to go, this is already the biggest release day in LiL's history at 51 new patrons and counting.
That's great news :) I'll be sure to support you once I can; in the meantime I'll continue to wait for public releases (even if the game is leaked earlier)

• Red Heart
Reactions: hcguy and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you for not leaking the game today.
With 9 hours still to go, this is already the biggest release day in LiL's history at 51 new patrons and counting.
That's great news, and more evidence against the pro-leak side of the occasional...discussion that pops up here.

In two weeks. I'll post it here when it's out :)

That's great news :) I'll be sure to support you once I can; in the meantime I'll continue to wait for public releases (even if the game is leaked earlier)
Beat me to it. Your help in the actual public release will, of course, be appreciated even though I don't use that release anymore.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
So before starting this update I have a question for those who have already played it. How much different content is there depending on who won, is it a few lines here and there or is it longer scenes?

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
holy fuck...
Going back through the game and seeing events I missed...
No wonder people don't like Kirin.. >,<
I am not really disagreeing with you, but while I am not excusing how it happened, exactly, but Kirin is just trying to break Ayane out of her shell. Of course Kirin could have built up to it much slower, rather than just jumping in with both feet, and of course Sensei, if he were a better person, would have put a stop to it right away.

Really, Sensei is to blame more than Kirin is.

Reactions: Shadowen
Jul 11, 2019
I feel like im in an endless loop where i'm not progressing with anyone on day 300+ is my save just doomed?
If you aren't progressing no matter what, then try not progressing. As in do things you might not normally do, such as going to the dorms and instead of talking with someone, decide to go home.
If that doesn't work, then you could post your save here or a few screenshots of your progress, so we can take a look at it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes