barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
He's been generous up to this point, and that's including moments where he really was messing with us. I am both excited and thoroughly dreading what comes next. I'm not sure how I'll be able to handle something really bad, I honestly wasn't expecting it so soon, but I must push forward. I cannot, no, I won't let the prospect of the really bad stuff scare me off.
Buckle in, shit could be hitting the fan as early as December.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
heya all i am wondering does someone else has dificulty to call makoto for getting condom in the sand event ? i chekked and i have done every other event that is required mayas all the way looking for answers, mikus loxonin and survive grow. I am at day 350 so think i am fine in that regard too.

sunday afternoon didnt work nor calling a weekdays so i am missing something probably now here. cant figure out thought what :) i try visitin girls rooms etc and see if something works.

The Dark One

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone have a save file around start of this update or before this one my HDD is fucked and i really don't want to grind all over again thx

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, she's really good at masking it, which is to be expected given where she works (I don't think sad maids make good tips), but there's definitely something there. She alludes to it in one of her private scenes with Io, and I am looking forward to the time we get to explore that.
I am really expecting Io and Uta to have one of those nasty hair pulling fights in a few updates and that will just be amazing

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Nah, those two clearly love each other, and have for a long time, just neither is willing to pull the sapphic trigger yet.
no, I very much got that feeling with the two of them talking together. Io is obliviously ignorant of Uta's feelings and stuck in her own melancholy, Uta hides EVERYTHING she is feeling and thinking behind a wall of vapid cute girl stuff, we only get small looks into her when she thinks no one notices. This is going to end up causing some kind of massive fight between the two when it all gets aired out. I just can't wait for Uta to go on a rampage and swearing like a sailor enough to make Yumi blush.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Am i the only one who really like Niki and want her to get content as much as main girls are getting?

A heart to heart conversation between them is a long time overdue now.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Am i the only one who really like Niki and want her to get content as much as main girls are getting?

I just want maybe some closure with Niki I don't want them to respark their relationship.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I just want maybe some closure with Niki I don't want them to respark their relationship.
I mean, this is MC we're talking about. Even if Niki wants to respark their relationship, she's not gonna get what she wants out ot it. She's just as likely to walk in on him banging one of the other girls within 12 hours of getting him to agree.

omnisora

Jun 17, 2019
Thanks for a great game that really makes me think, can't wait for more of it.

*Sidenote, in my head all of Wakana's lines are read in the voice of Razmi from the game "Indivisible" (for those of you who look that up, you're welcome!)

Reactions: alex2011

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I'm a sucker of stories where childhood friends falls in love with each other and stays together. Even though i know sensei can't be exclusive to Niki because STORY i want them to have moments.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018

Well, you're in luck, because the next update is going to have Niki events. Also, the preview showed her with a different look and it was just the best thing ever, one of my favourite designs in the game.

Reactions: alex2011

Randouser1

Oct 10, 2019
Been a while since I played this and I started a new save since I wanted to be a good homie. I wonder what's -
  • Prisoner Scene.
  • Bluejay Scene and its aftermath since I left that for last.
  • HAPPY SCENES =)
  • Molly scenes =(
  • Io's introduction.
Why is it that the perverted teacher is the closest thing to a therapist/friend for some of these girls?

Welp, back to seeing what other messed up issues are present in the rest of my playthrough!

wmeifmf89498m3

Apr 4, 2020
Rin's always come across as pretty self-absorbed to me, so her callousness with Molly seems congruent with that. She's plenty happy to make demands of and set boundaries on other people, to burden other people with her problems, but when has she done something scary, made any personal sacrifice, or stood up for someone other than herself? She may well be self-aware of this, hence the self-deprecating, self-loathing nature, but she also doesn't take any actions to contradict this nature either. She just keeps on going with the flow of whatever her emotions are telling her this day. Her story has been all about self-discovery, which is really just a euphemism for narcissism.

What is Molly in the confession scene to her? Someone scared and confused, confronting feelings they don't fully understand... or a dangerous, unsanitary creep and potential sexual assailant? There's an assumption that she would be sympathetic and understanding given the parallels, but what if she's just... kind of a shitty person? It's flattering to think that neurotic tendencies will at least give you a better perspective, make you more empathetic, but it could just make you treat everyone like an object.

Rin treated Molly just as she treats Sensei, Chika, and Otoha. The only difference is valence.

...or I suppose you can chalk it all up to the author dun goofed.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes