Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I'm not getting any indication they don't work when I open the links. I did go in through SubscribeStar, though, so I'm not sure if the links are different there.
I can't see if they're different links or not on subscribestar since I can't even find a public version or any links. And it's not that the links on patreon aren't working, they've just apparently been downloaded to death by others or something.

In the screenshot, it just keeps saying things like quota reached and then when the time limit is up, it just restarts. Been doing that since yesterday.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I can't see if they're different links or not on subscribestar since I can't even find a public version or any links. And it's not that the links on patreon aren't working, they've just apparently been downloaded to death by others or something.

In the screenshot, it just keeps saying things like quota reached and then when the time limit is up, it just restarts. Been doing that since yesterday.
That's what I'm saying. Normally, and this is especially true of Drive, they won't even let you download, they'll say the download limit has been reached or something to that effect. I didn't get any of that when I tested the links on SubscribeStar.

I actually just compared the links and they are the same down to the last character.

Maybe try it directly through the browser? The MEGA link might be because this game already exceeds the limit for a single continuous download for free users there, but Drive shouldn't be doing this. It may have something to do with the manager you're using, yes I can see that the image is of a download manager, but I can't say for sure.

That's another difference with me, I use direct download through the browser, so the experience can differ with a download manager.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
That's what I'm saying. Normally, and this is especially true of Drive, they won't even let you download, they'll say the download limit has been reached or something to that effect. I didn't get any of that when I tested the links on SubscribeStar.

I actually just compared the links and they are the same down to the last character.

Maybe try it directly through the browser? The MEGA link might be because this game already exceeds the limit for a single continuous download for free users there, but Drive shouldn't be doing this. It may have something to do with the manager you're using, yes I can see that the image is of a download manager, but I can't say for sure.

That's another difference with me, I use direct download through the browser, so the experience can differ with a download manager.
Okay, I'll try the direct way. I've just not encountered that before. Usually, it'll hit the time limit then start downloading. And for the record, the manager I use is JDownloader 2. Thanks for the help though.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, I'll try the direct way. I've just not encountered that before. Usually, it'll hit the time limit then start downloading. And for the record, the manager I use is JDownloader 2. Thanks for the help though.
Same, though usually only on big files that are uploaded to less reliable sites. Hope it helps.

Reactions: Toram Eldin

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
In the latest update, does anyone know where the third animation is supposed to be ?

We got two for each invite event, but where is the third ? I am confused ...

Remixmain

May 7, 2018
The second Nikki event just hits different this update. Kinda sad seeing the 4 letters that Nikki wrote Sensei and how her desperation rose with each. Annoying that they show then for 5 frames, but what can you do. At least they are not on hexadecimals. I would be cool if we could get an event where Sensei and Nikki replay Dragon Quest, just as a callback to that. It just hits all the right buttons. With another jumpscare pls

I hope Selebus gets jumpscared by Freddy Fazbear in his sleep :)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
well new update has offically leaked here so time to share this A COMMA.png
gave me a good laugh considering selebus got some crap for using ellipses FOR EVERYTHING.
I really think that was an intentional joke on his part... but if it wasn't... that is all the funnier.

An ellipsis is a set of three periods ( . . . ) indicating an omission. which is why the last one might be considered accurate cause miku could have kept talking and we didn't pay attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Twistty

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
How to use save editor? can someone give links?
I usually use saveeditonline.com
Assuming the default windows file path (I don't know it for other OS's) go to C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test2-[RANDOM NUMBERS] folder to find your saves and drag and drop it into that website. Then just search for _love and _lust for each girl to set them to whatever you want.
Keep in mind those variables will only appear in the save after you've gotten at least 1 in them and 100 is plenty to unlock all their content.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well new update has offically leaked here so time to share this View attachment 1503493
gave me a good laugh considering selebus got some crap for using ellipses FOR EVERYTHING.
I really think that was an intentional joke on his part... but if it wasn't... that is all the funnier.

An ellipsis is a set of three periods ( . . . ) indicating an omission. which is why the last one might be considered accurate cause miku could have kept talking and we didn't pay attention.
It can also be used for a pause, usually a longer one than a comma. When reading out a line, you would give a comma a very short pause, maybe enough for a short breath, but an ellipsis would indicate a far more noticeable one like you might find in an extremely awkward conversation or when a speaker is slowing down as if they see something coming at them in the middle of a sentence and they gradually stop talking as the 'oh shit' realization takes over.

Example, let's use the world of Jurassic Park for this, a group is roaming the island and one of them is talking, then suddenly a large carnivorous species of dinosaur pops its head up and the speaker slowly begins to finish his sentence or stop entirely. In text, this would be shown through ellipsis. When used at the end of a sentence, yes, it does indicate an omission, but it indicates a more drastic pause than a comma when in the middle of the sentence.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It can also be used for a pause, usually a longer one than a comma. When reading out a line, you would give a comma a very short pause, maybe enough for a short breath, but an ellipsis would indicate a far more noticeable one like you might find in an extremely awkward conversation or when a speaker is slowing down as if they see something coming at them in the middle of a sentence and they gradually stop talking as the 'oh shit' realization takes over.

Example, let's use the world of Jurassic Park for this, a group is roaming the island and one of them is talking, then suddenly a large carnivorous species of dinosaur pops its head up and the speaker slowly begins to finish his sentence or stop entirely. In text, this would be shown through ellipsis. When used at the end of a sentence, yes, it does indicate an omission, but it indicates a more drastic pause than a comma when in the middle of the sentence.
If a pause is caused by a sudden interruption, dashes (--) are used, not ellipsis (...). Someone's dialogue getting interrupted by a dinosaur would definitely get dashes.

Ellipses are used to denote omission, the speaker stopping to think, or trailing off mid-sentence without actual interruption. In the screenshot, Miku is having trouble focusing because of the massage, so the ellipsis is %100 correct.

omnisora

Jun 17, 2019
Might say things that seem like "duh" for some people, but just curious and want to put it out here. It's an evolving theory from my earlier posts.

After this last update, I feel more like Sensei's "jump" choice at the beginning was also him sacrificing some/most of his (free will, autonomy, etc.) as well as memories? in order to live in this world as whatever force was speaking was talking about. I'd honestly also consider it a stipulation or part or the deal that he can really only make his own decisions if they end up not being selfless and have to benefit himself in some way.

That being said, I think the offer was made to him specifically because of what kind of person Sensei is, so I don't think he's acting all that different then he would otherwise. Just now some decisions are made for him since "you already made your choice".

Maybe one god makes a deal, and now another one is trying to undo it, causing the current Senei lasting between resets better, and trying to give Sensei more control of his actions?

I'm also curious to see what turning down all 3 of the adults will have later on, since turning down Maki has someone question your choice as if it were wrong.

Happy Kirin got some development, scared to see how things play out XD

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
(...) is actually not supposed to be used as a pause but has become common practice due to the internet in the last 20 years to use it as such. English teachers still get upset if you use it that way and some dictionaries have been updating it to include the meaning of long pause thanks to general use over the last 20 years but is still completely incorrect in an academic stance.
This actually is the standard argument for Prescriptive Grammar(academic) vs Descriptive Grammar(common use).
using (...) as a pause is in the same wheel house as saying (R U OK) and (ain't) is correct. Is it understood, yes. Is it correct, no, but its correct enough to be understood. It's pretty neat really as if something exists LONG ENOUGH as Descriptive grammar it often ends up getting taught academically and BECOMES correct eventually.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes