alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If they are, Sensei doesn't know it.

I think it's more likely that the reason Sensei isn't initiating is because of all the girls, she's the most fragile, so he's waiting for her to make the inevitable move.
Exactly, one wrong move could be disastrous for both of them.

Ohai analysis paralysis. This might be the most dangerous choice in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could see it, just don't choose anything that doesn't say marry Noriko on it and we'll be safe...for now.

Going through them all was fun, but I'm worried if the choice will matter later or not
I'm sure it will, Noriko is involved.

The two
options immediately block off one of her scenes. I was surprised that didn't also happen with the
options, but I expect those will have a later impact instead.
Later and much more severe, I expected to be blocked off by at least one of the options.

wew so I can't just pick whatever I want then, guess i'll have to make a save at that choice in case it blocks off one of the events down the road.
I would suggest it, this is going into 'consequences no matter what' territory. I just hope choosing the one set of options concerning the one girl on that list that isn't there won't block off anything. Then again, Selebus has always said there is always going to be an option to get around content blocking options and get everything.

This update gave Kirin some much-needed depth, but yeah, it still reinforces that she's a terrible selfish human in the same way that Sensei is a terrible selfish human. Props to her for being very aware of it, though her justification for doing what she's done is....not good.
Not at all, I still haven't forgiven what she's done in the past, but she is nowhere near as deep on my shit list as player Sensei and is even above Yumi on the same, though not by much.

It does, that event almost confirms my belief that we are getting close to some of the really dark territory Denpa is known for.

Oh yeah, it really reinforces that Sensei is not a good person.

I could see it, what happened was truly horrifying and the lowest moment for player Sensei in the game so far I would say, but not for the game, this event was great in that regard.

I also have the feeling this is going to last for a while, people don't just forget things like this. The only thing that could possibly save him from that is a reset.

It's not Molly that's going to light the fuse — it's Tsuneyo.
You make a good point, I could see that happening. It has been recently proven we don't know as much as we once thought about Tsuneyo, so there must still be more she's hiding and part of that could be what lights the fuse.

Reactions: Antosha

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤

P.S - I am looking for a MacOS tester, if you'd be able to free up some time to help me debug please slide into my DMs :)

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤

P.S - I am looking for a MacOS tester, if you'd be able to free up some time to help me debug please slide into my DMs :)
Since NOPY is no more, torrent beats the hell out of the other download options. Thank you sir! you are doing fine works!

EDIT: i will do my part to seed!

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Man, I thought that torrent was for .20 part 2. And the patreon links for the public build are at their quotas so I can't download it there. Does anyone have a link for .20 part 2 public?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is the biggest goddamn trap in the game.

View attachment 1503145
Definitely, there is very little possibility of escaping unscathed, but it has been said before that there won't be situations where getting out without blocking off content isn't possible. It's all a matter of figuring out which option doesn't block content.

Man, I thought that torrent was for .20 part 2. And the patreon links for the public build are at their quotas so I can't download it there. Does anyone have a link for .20 part 2 public?
I'm not getting any indication they don't work when I open the links. I did go in through SubscribeStar, though, so I'm not sure if the links are different there.

Jul 11, 2019
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes