moodle

Nov 26, 2016
So how many months will selebus need to finish the early game rework?
I just wanna know so I'll know when to comeback
He's aiming to be done with the rework on 6/1. Assuming that happens, then probably we'll get the next update around two weeks after that, since I don't think he would finish the rework and then do a double-sized update rather than a regular-sized update.

Though given that we are in Chapter 3, he'll probably need to redo a lot of generic events, so my guess is that .25 part 1 (assuming the rework is .24) will be pretty small in terms of new content, with a handful of main events, maybe some character events, and a lot of revamped generic events to account for the changed season and stuff. That's how he did it in .12 part 1, the first update after the start of chapter 2.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I go to sleep for a few hours and everyone beats me to replying to being replied to. :p I heard at least two months with a high likelihood of taking longer. Given my own player side experience with reworks, it is EXTREMELY likely this is going to take longer than predicted, rarely have I ever seen a rework this massive go completely flawlessly, but this is Selebus, so maybe this will be one of those rare times. I honestly cannot tell for sure, but I am hoping for the best and I hope this doesn't put too much on Selebus, there's only so much one person can take, even him.

lfti

Aug 11, 2021
The last time i played this game i was in the begining of chapter 2, but i lost my old save file. What's the quickest way to get back where i left?

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
That's the problem with using outside help and why I don't do it, because I don't want it to lose that punch. I typically stumble into those things, so it isn't all gone because I never had time to prepare before stumbling into it, but it does lose some impact if outside help is used.
I'm not sure how this is supposed to be done without the wiki to be honest. I'm on day 400+ trying to figure out what piece of the puzzle I'm missing for the next Christmas event (There Is Nothing). I had to burn through 3 weeks getting Kaori's events up to date with no other available content. Some of the required events it talks about feel like ancient history, I have no idea what little step I've missed to get things moving again.
Yeah that's the tradeoff. I rely heavily on the the in game guide linked on the first post. Finding those secrets is obviously more impactful without help, but the amount of time I ended up on dead air and wandering around trying to figure out how to progress was a bit too much.

Most of the time events are generally easy to advance, but since some events require very specific days or actions I decided to bite the bullet and go for it. So far no regrets.
So you're saying that this is a bad homie save (meaning you did "Schadenfreude" before the beach event)? That's rough, the last time I did that, which was on purpose using a secondary save I had made specifically for it, was a nightmare without the sleeping, especially after the difference in one of her events depending on which path you take. As a Rin fan personally, that hurt to make myself go through.
Oh yeah same here. I can't NOT be a homie for Rin, even though Chika is one of my most favorite characters in the game.

Reactions: alex2011

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So i'm assuming we're now in the "rework" phase, right?

How long will it take until a new update then?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So i'm assuming we're now in the "rework" phase, right?

How long will it take until a new update then?
We are and it sounds like we're looking at June or July at the earliest. There are over 150 events he is reworking, so that sounds about right even IF everything goes smooth the first time.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Can someone help me..
I downloaded the 0.23.0 p2 sex version, compressed, it says it is the sex version in the post, but my games has that "hug" thing and there are no sex scenes at all...

Edit: I think the person who compressed the game has made "the big mistake", because the files don't have any sex image and the in game about says it is the hugs simulator...
Please check it out and removed that post/link if so.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes