ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Well, managed to finish it thanks to the help of users here, i have to say..
Anybody else hoping Ayane gets out of the memory wipe loop and we get a third member? Like.. she triying to ask Maya questions or asking we dont just tell everyone and things like that.
Wouldnt hurt for Maya to have somebody to talk about stuff (If maya is even around for this reset).

johlem

Apr 30, 2018
Well, managed to finish it thanks to the help of users here, i have to say..
Anybody else hoping Ayane gets out of the memory wipe loop and we get a third member? Like.. she triying to ask Maya questions or asking we dont just tell everyone and things like that.
Wouldnt hurt for Maya to have somebody to talk about stuff (If maya is even around for this reset).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Kinda same.. but i believe its gonna be just a "temporal replacement" and things will go back to "usual" soon after.
I doubt things will go back to usual, this is a Denpa game after all and we still have yet to get into the upcoming dark route. The purity routes might return to some semblance of normalcy, but that is a huge might and even then it probably won't be the same as we're used to now.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I doubt things will go back to usual, this is a Denpa game after all and we still have yet to get into the upcoming dark route. The purity routes might return to some semblance of normalcy, but that is a huge might and even then it probably won't be the same as we're used to now.
Jesus fucking Christ! Yeah we got it the first dozen times you told us this is a denpa game you don't have to keep telling us over and over again!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ! Yeah we got it the first dozen times you told us this is a denpa game you don't have to keep telling us over and over again!
It is a point that some people don't seem to take into account and newer people to the game may not realize it, not to mention it is the single most important element in the game to consider when thinking of how things may or may not play out. Denpa games don't exactly have a good track record of going back to normal once things start getting dark. Why exactly do you think some people specifically comment about not liking the 'happy' scenes, the current Denpa element of the game? That's because they did not yet realize what kind of game this is, they might have seen Koikatsu graphics and thought this was another one of those dime a dozen sex games that use Koikatsu graphics. It is better to mention it now than to let expectations build only to be smashed to bits.

I have said it more than a dozen times, I'm well aware of that, but it has come up equally as much if not more than I've said it.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
I have said it more than a dozen times, I'm well aware of that, but it has come up equally as much if not more than I've said it.
Why not just put it in your signature ;)?

This generation could use some toughening up anyway.

Kids these days can't handle a little existential dread and deep emotional trauma.

***Shakes head***

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why not just put it in your signature ;)?

This generation could use some toughening up anyway.

Kids these days can't handle a little existential dread and deep emotional trauma.

***Shakes head***
Same on the spoilered part, though I also had my fair share of lighter stories as well and am actually playing one of them, which also happened to be my first VN ever, now. The second line and the last part after the spoiler are also very true, there are a lot of things that younger generations can't handle, for some of those people in younger generations, this is one of them. This is why it cannot be stressed enough that looking for a lighter story here is an uphill battle at best and a lost cause at worst because of the game's genre. Something that repeatedly gets complained about in this very thread is the very element that gives the game its genre, after all.

As for putting it in my signature, I've been trying to make edits to increase the number of characters being cycled through now that more have images for it or to include the guidelines I follow for assisting anyone who gets stuck. I would still want to maintain the current best quote from the game, in my opinion so far, as well as the cycling image with link to the thread, but I cannot if I want to add more than is already there due to the F95 size restrictions on signatures. One of the problems I faced when putting my signature together in the first place was size, I had to drop image quality to 0 when making my current signature just so F95 would allow it to fit, that's why it looks so bad compared to the signatures that were actually posted in this thread which I used to get what I have now.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2017
It's become a really good game except for having to engage with the wiki after a certain point to figure out the insanely specific steps you need to unlock events that will let the plot move forward. Getting to Halloween was pretty simple (I only fell a couple of months behind schedule because I forgot to phone Kirin for her first event), but Christmas requires a nest of off-the-beaten-path actions. The bloated cast doesn't work in its favour when you don't know what's mandatory, so in effect everything is.

It's easy to quit the game thinking there's nothing to see, but then you go to x location on y day of the week, meet another new side character and suddenly get bombarded with events. The content is good, but I'm definitely getting frustrated with finding it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wow, last time I was here, I remember the pages were like 170 - 250 ish.
How's the game so far? Any new HOPE events? (The true waifu)
Also, sound and music isn't mandatory now, is it? I never play with sounds on any game.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Wow, last time I was here, I remember the pages were like 170 - 250 ish.
How's the game so far? Any new HOPE events? (The true waifu)
Also, sound and music isn't mandatory now, is it? I never play with sounds on any game.
Game is pretty good if you like weird confusing lore and mentally ill girls. HOPE got a big appearance in the latest patron release. Sound and music are mandatory to solve a few of the puzzles, but also the music is really good so it's not a chore to leave it on.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Game is pretty good if you like weird confusing lore and mentally ill girls. HOPE got a big appearance in the latest patron release. Sound and music are mandatory to solve a few of the puzzles, but also the music is really good so it's not a chore to leave it on.
Oh, sound and music are mandatory? Time to brute-force all the horror stuff again and suffer rl nightmares while at it.

I've been seeing people talking about different paths with going Sweet Home Amybama or non-relationship Amy so I might make two saves to check the differences~~~

6 GB...

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's become a really good game except for having to engage with the wiki after a certain point to figure out the insanely specific steps you need to unlock events that will let the plot move forward. Getting to Halloween was pretty simple (I only fell a couple of months behind schedule because I forgot to phone Kirin for her first event), but Christmas requires a nest of off-the-beaten-path actions. The bloated cast doesn't work in its favour when you don't know what's mandatory, so in effect everything is.

It's easy to quit the game thinking there's nothing to see, but then you go to x location on y day of the week, meet another new side character and suddenly get bombarded with events. The content is good, but I'm definitely getting frustrated with finding it.
This is where the persistent file really shines in Renpy games, by clicking on a scene trigger and seeing the 'skip' button either fade or remain the same you can quickly discern seen content from unseen content. Whenever i hit what seems like an end of new content i methodically go through every button clicking and rolling back until i either find a faded 'skip' or confirm no options are unseen. I don't disagree with you that some things have overly tedious triggers, but thankfully there is a way to check without too much headache. Worst case scenario you need to do 7 iterations of checking each dorm room, each phone contact and each invite to find the current end of content or hidden trigger. If that could be brought down to 1(anyday) or 2(1 weekday and 1 weekend day) iterations i would no longer personally feel a need to complain about it but your mileage may vary.

Oct 11, 2017
This is where the persistent file really shines in Renpy games, by clicking on a scene trigger and seeing the 'skip' button either fade or remain the same you can quickly discern seen content from unseen content. Whenever i hit what seems like an end of new content i methodically go through every button clicking and rolling back until i either find a faded 'skip' or confirm no options are unseen. I don't disagree with you that some things have overly tedious triggers, but thankfully there is a way to check without too much headache. Worst case scenario you need to do 7 iterations of checking each dorm room, each phone contact and each invite to find the current end of content or hidden trigger. If that could be brought down to 1(anyday) or 2(1 weekday and 1 weekend day) iterations i would no longer personally feel a need to complain about it but your mileage may vary.
"Worst case" is the string of 3 Secret events needed to progress between Halloween and Christmas. The 2nd trigger is the Ramen shop on Sunday only, which might mean checking every option on every menu for 7 days before finally finding it. The scenes themselves lose a lot of punch when they're not blindsiding you as well, imo.

Reactions: Bingoogus

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
"Worst case" is the string of 3 Secret events needed to progress between Halloween and Christmas. The 2nd trigger is the Ramen shop on Sunday only, which might mean checking every option on every menu for 7 days before finally finding it. The scenes themselves lose a lot of punch when they're not blindsiding you as well, imo.
idk, I think the most bullshit ones are The Letter T and the first Trinity event, which both require you to take an action you have no reason to take ("go home" from dorms, which wastes the timeslot). Had to look both of those up.
I've been seeing people talking about different paths with going Sweet Home Amybama or non-relationship Amy so I might make two saves to check the differences~~~
It's not really different paths -- this game is pretty linear so far and doesn't have serious branching. The incest route has a whole bunch of events that the non-incest route doesn't and extra content within events, whereas the non-incest route has a bit of interesting dialogue about Ami's feelings. From a pure completionist standpoint, one is a slam dunk over the other.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
idk, I think the most bullshit ones are The Letter T and the first Trinity event, which both require you to take an action you have no reason to take ("go home" from dorms, which wastes the timeslot). Had to look both of those up.

It's not really different paths -- this game is pretty linear so far and doesn't have serious branching. The incest route has a whole bunch of events that the non-incest route doesn't and extra content within events, whereas the non-incest route has a bit of interesting dialogue about Ami's feelings. From a pure completionist standpoint, one is a slam dunk over the other.
Oh, Amibama route it is then.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes