nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Nope. The Sex version available here has all the content, no need to patch. Try a clean install and see if that fixes your progress.
Well I'm really glad I didn't clear out my recycling bin. The zipped file I originally downloaded is still in there. Thanks for the help everyone I'll post if this works.

Reactions: alex2011

BlackLight33

Aug 26, 2021
OK so I've checked and got more than enough points on all girls. only thing I'm missing besides the ami and last kaori event is the last 3 main events that I can't seem to trigger. any clues?
Kaori's last event will trigger Ami's last four events, which will in turn trigger the last three main events. When you say you have more than enough points on all girls, I hope you don't think about affection points? Because the points mentioned in the script refers to number of events with each girl. Otherwise if you can't trigger Kaori's last event, it could be that total days played are under 480, or if you still haven't done the thirteenth happy event Good Boy, or you try to call her any night except Saturday?

Reactions: fuggggggggggggggggg

TrapIsJustice

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Kaori's last event will trigger Ami's last four events, which will in turn trigger the last three main events. When you say you have more than enough points on all girls, I hope you don't think about affection points? Because the points mentioned in the script refers to number of events with each girl. Otherwise if you can't trigger Kaori's last event, it could be that total days played are under 480, or if you still haven't done the thirteenth happy event Good Boy, or you try to call her any night except Saturday?
You have any idea what goes in these books to escape the dream? I think I got like 2-4 of them but I'm lost, and I actually paid attention this time around too.

fuggggggggggggggggg

Mar 22, 2022
I was very much thinking about affection points. BUT I think I finally figured it out. I'm missing "a fair tarde" which is a maki event. That's it. That should do it. So thank you very much for the reply. I was going insane.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Downoaded 23.0 Part2 and applied the incest patch from lewd patcher 21.5 part 1.
Did you apply the patch the patch over the sex version? That can mess things up from what I understand. The patch is to make the no sex version into the sex version.
That's exactly what I did. I was under the impression the incest version was removed and need the patch to include it.
Nope. The Sex version available here has all the content, no need to patch. Try a clean install and see if that fixes your progress.
I've asked the mods multiple times to remove the uncensor link from the front page because it is fucking useless and actively causing people to screw up their games and gotten rejected each time. I have no idea what to do at this point.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I've asked the mods multiple times to remove the uncensor link from the front page because it is fucking useless and actively causing people to screw up their games and gotten rejected each time. I have no idea what to do at this point.
I'm going to take a guess at the reasoning there - the uncensor patch is useful to people who download the huggy boy version, which is available more places than just this site, so keeping it as an available resource will help those people.

Edit: After a quick look at the first page, maybe the right tactic is to request that they indicate next to the uncensor patch download section, that it should only be used with the no sex version?

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm going to take a guess at the reasoning there - the uncensor patch is useful to people who download the huggy boy version, which is available more places than just this site, so keeping it as an available resource will help those people.

Edit: After a quick look at the first page, maybe the right tactic is to request that they indicate next to the uncensor patch download section, that it should only be used with the no sex version?
Rename "Uncensor patch" to "No Sex Version restoration patch"

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There's nothing you CAN do at this point. If the mods won't remove it, nobody will. That does make me curious as to what their reason is, though. Maybe you could ask them to instead put in a note that the patch is not needed for the sex version, maybe they'll accept that.

My thoughts exactly on both counts.

Another good alternative, but something definitely needs to be done or people are going to get too frustrated by this issue to give the game a fair chance.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
It seems i cant manage to trigger the "Outcry" Ami event or the "Wither" Kaori event.
Knowing this game, i have to talk to Ami in a specific day of the week on a specific place of some bs... but it seems i cant manage to advance. so..
Any help here please? how do i advance?
Edit: Also missing the last 2 happy events.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It seems i cant manage to trigger the "Outcry" Ami event or the "Wither" Kaori event.
Knowing this game, i have to talk to Ami in a specific day of the week on a specific place of some bs... but it seems i cant manage to advance. so..
Any help here please? how do i advance?
Edit: Also missing the last 2 happy events.
The Ami events trigger automatically the morning after the Kaori event you're missing. and the second happy event you're missing triggers during the main events, which trigger after the Ami events.

To do the Kaori event, you need to call Kaori at night on a weekend. HOWEVER, before you can do that, you need to either do, or miss, Good Boy.

Which means you're also probably missing a Sara event. So focus on her to try and shake that loose.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
The Ami events trigger automatically the morning after the Kaori event you're missing. and the second happy event you're missing triggers during the main events, which trigger after the Ami events.

To do the Kaori event, you need to call Kaori at night on a weekend. HOWEVER, before you can do that, you need to either do, or miss, Good Boy.

Which means you're also probably missing a Sara event. So focus on her to try and shake that loose.
First of all, thanks for the rerply.
im 10/10 on Sara i have tried visiting her, inviting and calling her.
Calling Kaori on a weekends nights only triggers her usual "she is probably working right now"

moodle

Nov 26, 2016

Except that it's out of date! If you download the huggy boy version from the front page, the conversion patch won't help you because it's the wrong version! So it's just a very mystifying decision.
Calling Kaori on a weekends nights only triggers her usual "she is probably working right now"
Look up Good Boy on the wiki, that's probably the event you're missing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Except that it's out of date! If you download the huggy boy version from the front page, the conversion patch won't help you because it's the wrong version! So it's just a very mystifying decision.

Look up Good Boy on the wiki, that's probably the event you're missing.
Indeed, now I'm completely confused as to why they would decide not to take action when it is quite clearly a problem.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
This is on me, I got Good Boy and a hidden event that dovetails off a Sara event flipped in my brain. Good Boy has it's own trigger. On a weekend afternoon, select "Call someone," then "wait for Morning"

After you complete that event, call Kaori at night, and you should be able to play through all remaining content.

Reactions: Bingoogus

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Full spoilers for the last puzzle because nobody has time for this shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just wanna say thank you. You are the best I actually hate these puzzles it'd be one thing if i could find the answers in the event the puzzle happens in but it's so fucking annoying when I have to go through a bunch of replays to figure out the answers.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes