Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Finger? That's too tame.
Go all the way!!!

And when it's finally implemented, NAIL HER!!!
Dude... geez... that's sick... how could you suggest having sex with your niece? Be a good uncle, shower her in kindness, affection, fingerings and hugs... like a decent human being ffs.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Dude... geez... that's sick... how could you suggest having sex with your niece? Be a good uncle, shower her in kindness, affection, fingerings and hugs... like a decent human being ffs.
Oh, I was talking for the scene I go from the clock room where we nail a certain someone, I want to do that to Ami too then to everyone else.

GO all the way -> Pierce 'er all the way!!!

Insane Clock girl >>>>> Maya

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
are there a decent amount of scenes yet
I mean, yeah, so many that the rework currently underway is redoing 158 of them...wait, did you mean sex scenes? Those depend entirely on when a character is ready within the story or Sensei having a bad 'happy' moment, so there aren't that many. This is not a sex focused game, the story does take priority.

It's become a really good game except for having to engage with the wiki after a certain point to figure out the insanely specific steps you need to unlock events that will let the plot move forward. Getting to Halloween was pretty simple (I only fell a couple of months behind schedule because I forgot to phone Kirin for her first event), but Christmas requires a nest of off-the-beaten-path actions. The bloated cast doesn't work in its favour when you don't know what's mandatory, so in effect everything is.

It's easy to quit the game thinking there's nothing to see, but then you go to x location on y day of the week, meet another new side character and suddenly get bombarded with events. The content is good, but I'm definitely getting frustrated with finding it.
I mean, don't get me wrong, it does help, but you don't have to use it to get through. If I did, I would have to start over from the beginning of the game as per my personal play rules. There is no cast bloat, otherwise the actual story would be taking a major hit, I've seen it happen before. The cast number actually has nothing to do with the web of events that sometimes cause people not to be able to progress, that's actually solely because of it being a web of events that connect multiple characters, which has been a thing since before the cast was this big. Also, yes, aside from events that can be locked out, AKA missed, everything is basically mandatory.

Wow, last time I was here, I remember the pages were like 170 - 250 ish.
How's the game so far? Any new HOPE events? (The true waifu)
Also, sound and music isn't mandatory now, is it? I never play with sounds on any game.
Oh, it has progressed VERY nicely since you were last here. I am getting a feeling the dark route is not too far ahead at this point, but that will have to wait until after the current rework of early events. Also, yes, sound is mandatory in at least puzzle areas because there is no telling when Selebus is going to make a puzzle answer or hint audio only, very much like what happens in "There Is Nothing."

"Worst case" is the string of 3 Secret events needed to progress between Halloween and Christmas. The 2nd trigger is the Ramen shop on Sunday only, which might mean checking every option on every menu for 7 days before finally finding it. The scenes themselves lose a lot of punch when they're not blindsiding you as well, imo.
That's the problem with using outside help and why I don't do it, because I don't want it to lose that punch. I typically stumble into those things, so it isn't all gone because I never had time to prepare before stumbling into it, but it does lose some impact if outside help is used.

Finger? That's too tame.
Go all the way!!!

And when it's finally implemented, NAIL HER!!!
Be careful what you wish for, she might actually end up nailed, and I don't mean... :oops::p

Oh, I was talking for the scene I go from the clock room where we nail a certain someone, I want to do that to Ami too then to everyone else.

GO all the way -> Pierce 'er all the way!!!

Insane Clock girl >>>>> Maya
Oh, you really were talking about that sense of the word. Carry on, then, nothing to worry about. I'm sure Ami will be very 'happy' to find out she's being nailed. :devilish::p

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, you really were talking about that sense of the word. Carry on, then, nothing to worry about. I'm sure Ami will be very 'happy' to find out she's being nailed. :devilish::p
I see, then I will go back to playing it.
This better be worth my whole month's data allowance...

They also said the stuff at the beginning changed so this is pretty much me playing blind again.
But some things didn't change, eh? The city is still named Coom on Me.
And we're pretty much the citizens... Kumers, COOMERS.

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I see, then I will go back to playing it.
This better be worth my whole month's data allowance...

They also said the stuff at the beginning changed so this is pretty much me playing blind again.
But some things didn't change, eh? The city is still named Coom on Me.
And we're pretty much the citizens... Kumers, COOMERS.
It hasn't changed yet, there is a rework being done now to do that and it will take a couple months.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It hasn't changed yet, there is a rework being done now to do that and it will take a couple months.
Oh, Now I have to start remembering which characters' events I shouldn't trigger so I can max every character again since my saves went poof...

Now I have to make a separate save to experience one of my favorite bad end events, the beach one~~~
Y'all know what I'm talking about~~~

Man, I forgot how good it feels to see Maya looking at the MC with her iconic disgusted face.
It's all slowly coming back to me, I have my skip button ready for the first HAPPY event.

Oct 11, 2017
I'm not sure how this is supposed to be done without the wiki to be honest. I'm on day 400+ trying to figure out what piece of the puzzle I'm missing for the next Christmas event (There Is Nothing). I had to burn through 3 weeks getting Kaori's events up to date with no other available content. Some of the required events it talks about feel like ancient history, I have no idea what little step I've missed to get things moving again.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm not sure how this is supposed to be done without the wiki to be honest. I'm on day 400+ trying to figure out what piece of the puzzle I'm missing for the next Christmas event (There Is Nothing). I had to burn through 3 weeks getting Kaori's events up to date with no other available content. Some of the required events it talks about feel like ancient history, I have no idea what little step I've missed to get things moving again.
Careful reading of the text and writing down anything that jumps out at you or seems completely random worked for me on my second playthrough of that puzzle, "There Is Nothing" is all answers provided in previous events, mostly the "Trinity" 'happy' scenes, plus one in the audio of the puzzle event itself. If you mean you can't trigger it, you need literally everything from chapter 1 except anything that can be missed/turned red/locked as needing those would leave a potential soft lock in the game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait a minute...they still haven't put the old progress list as an option?
Looking at each and every single one of them is too tedious!!!

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
Pretty sure There is Nothing requires every Chapter 1 character event to be cleared (or crossed out), you can tell Chapter 1 events from Chapter 2 events by the dotted line in the events list.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wait a minute...they still haven't put the old progress list as an option?
Looking at each and every single one of them is too tedious!!!
There is a replay option, not sure if you were here for that, but no. Aside from being able to see how many events a girl has left and which events are still untouched, completed, or missed, there is nothing like that if I interpreted your comment correctly (I interpreted it as asking about some way to see what needs to be done for events, let me know if I was wrong on that).

There is a mod that provides extra ways to track progress, though. However, be aware that the modder waits to update it for the public release specifically, so you might have a couple weeks without it for each new update.

siegabro

May 19, 2020
Anybody got a save they can share pre-.23 part 2?
I missed one of the fucking Happy Events a while back so I can't progress any further in this update and I'd really rather not CTRL my way through six hours of content just to get back to EXACTLY where I am now.
hey, in case anyone still needs a pre-.23 part 2 save file. here's mine (all events, except Rin was betrayed). if you don't change the name of the file, it will appear on the 43rd page in saves menu

Reactions: Godsend

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
...except Rin was betrayed...
So you're saying that this is a bad homie save (meaning you did "Schadenfreude" before the beach event)? That's rough, the last time I did that, which was on purpose using a secondary save I had made specifically for it, was a nightmare without the sleeping, especially after the difference in one of her events depending on which path you take. As a Rin fan personally, that hurt to make myself go through.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Sel posted something on patreon what was that about? I have no idea because I'm not a member so yeah, does anybody can share it to me?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes