fuggggggggggggggggg

Mar 22, 2022
This is from the file KaoriEvents.rpy in game folder. kaoridate25 is the name of Kaori's last event.

if ((totaldays >= 480) and (chap1point + chap2point >= 203) and (happypoint + happymiss >= 13) and (chikapoint + chikamiss >= 24) and
(yumipoint >= 20) and (ayanepoint + ayanemiss >= 24) and (sanapoint + sanamiss >= 22) and (makotopoint + makotomiss >= 21) and (mikupoint >= 21) and
(rinpoint + rinmiss >= 24) and (futabapoint + futabamiss == 25) and (amipoint + amimiss == 22) and (nikipoint >= 6) and
(mayapoint + mayamiss >= 20) and (mollypoint >= 14) and (tsuneyopoint >= 14) and (utapoint >= 9) and (iopoint >= 9) and (otohapoint >= 9) and (nodokapoint >= 5)
and (toukapoint >= 9) and (yasupoint >= 5) and (norikopoint >= 11) and (kirinpoint + kirinmiss >= 19) and (wakanapoint >= 2) and (osakopoint >= 2) and (yukipoint >= 4) and (tsubasapoint >= 2)
and (sarapoint + saramiss >= 10) and (harukapoint + harukamiss >= 10) and (karinpoint + karinmiss >= 7) and (kaoripoint >= 7) and (makipoint + makimiss >= 7) and (chinamipoint >= 5) and (day == 6)):
jump kaoridate25

It basically means you need all events (main events, character events and happy events), save for Ami's last four and obviously Kaori's last. Also total days played have to be 480+
OK so I've checked and got more than enough points on all girls. only thing I'm missing besides the ami and last kaori event is the last 3 main events that I can't seem to trigger. any clues?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Apparently, she only appears if you chosen the bad uncle route. So, maybe she a product of incest between Sensei and Ami. That's all I got.
She only shows up to sell melons in the Maya event chain if you're a bad uncle.
She only shows up in the Sara event chain if you're boning Sara, even if you're a good uncle.
I'm not aware of any conditions set for her appearance at the dance party (they could well exist, though)

Reactions: forbiddentwo

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
Can someone help me on the puzzle. I've done everything else and am on Book 9, but I haven't been able to figure it out. A hint would be nice. I've clicked on practically everything.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I've solved all the Magazines/got all keys in the Chapter 2 Reset Event and still don't know what to do next / how to get out of the room. What am I missing?

[edit] was missing the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2017
Is the beach trip supposed to cut off after you take Makoto to the hotel? It skipped to a sex scene in an office then it was back to normal day routine.

It went from yet another boring fingerbang scene in the hotel - affection hit 40 - sex scene in the office so is it just badly coded to automatically play at that threshold and forget the rest of the event that was meant to happen?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah that is one thing i'm not looking forward to. The inevitable reveal to all the girls that sensei is playing the field. When that does finally happen i'll probably start a new game where I dedicate to as few girls as the game allows and see how much that changes.
Aside from events like with Karin or Rin or the choice not to do things with Ami or Sara, this is a general route, so most are necessary in the web of requirements that this game has for its events. Basically anything that is not missable. The purity routes will be where things start to take that more individualized path, but those aren't starting for a while, we still have the rest of this route and the dark route, another general route, to do.

I'm sure they'll take it in stride.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That look in her eye, she is majorly pissed off. Remind me not to get on her bad side. :p

Just imagine if that was Sara in Sana’s room.
The other party, whoever it is, would just be dead. If there's one thing I know about that situation, it's don't mess with a mother when it's her daughter on the line.

Is the beach trip supposed to cut off after you take Makoto to the hotel? It skipped to a sex scene in an office then it was back to normal day routine.

It went from yet another boring fingerbang scene in the hotel - affection hit 40 - sex scene in the office so is it just badly coded to automatically play at that threshold and forget the rest of the event that was meant to happen?
That's a bug in your copy, it should be fixed at this point in newer ones.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I only downloaded and started playing it a couple of days ago. Is the compressed version not up to date?
The compressed version was either compressed off of the no sex version without putting the patch in or it was compressed with the patch or using the sex version and for some reason the patch is not working or the sexual content is not triggering. No idea which, but it is up to date for the version of the game it is. Unfortunately, compression does have the chance for side effects in cases like this.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I can't tell if I'm missing something or my save is bugged but I can't seem to progress the main story.

I triggered the beach event and completed up to "My Heart is Full". I completed "My Heart is Full" and the game abruptly transitioned into Makoto's "Semblance of a Soul" which I had not experienced yet.

When "Semblance of a Soul" finished, the beach event did not pick up with the next part in the quest chain. Instead I'm back to the normal day cycle of the game. The wiki says "Extra French Fries" is not skippable and is next in the chain, but I cannot get it to trigger. I'm assuming this is a bug because the beach event states the quest chain plays in succession across 2 in game days, but Mokoto's lust event seems to have interrupted the chain? Or maybe I'm just dumb and am missing something.

Has anyone else encountered this?
I think this is the same bug that someone experienced a little while ago, where the Content Restored patch of the censored version doesn't have jump statements at the end of the scene. You can fix this by playing on the .21.0 version instead of patching the .21.5 version.

Subeles makotoinnx also needs a jump at the end.
So I'm experiencing this same exact bug right now. Any idea on how to fix it?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Did you apply the patch the patch over the sex version? That can mess things up from what I understand. The patch is to make the no sex version into the sex version.
That's exactly what I did. I was under the impression the incest version was removed and need the patch to include it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes