kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.23.0 Part 1].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.23.0 Part 1].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I still can't understand literally anything she says, I stopped trying some time ago. What is she actually trying to tell us ? How much does she know about the events of the game ?
That last one is a bit of a mystery. We know she's the follower of one of the gods, but we don't know what role she plays. She may be an accomplice to the very god trying to stop Sensei or she may just be a worshiper. What we do know for sure is she is a strange one, almost Kaori level strange imo.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What's the music that plays for Niki half the time? The one with the really low frequency drum and piano, it plays in her first scene where you give her manager a fake name. You know, thinking about it, i wouldn't be surprised if my question should be "what's Niki's theme?" cause it's probably her theme since it plays so often for her...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does the game know if you have loaded in a save to redo a choice?
At the moment, no, it does not. There is a cheater flag for using the cheats that are accessed by the PC in Sensei's room, so that is not saying it will never be added, just that there is nothing like you're asking right now.

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
What's the music that plays for Niki half the time? The one with the really low frequency drum and piano, it plays in her first scene where you give her manager a fake name. You know, thinking about it, i wouldn't be surprised if my question should be "what's Niki's theme?" cause it's probably her theme since it plays so often for her...

th3c00ki3

Dec 6, 2020
At the moment, no, it does not. There is a cheater flag for using the cheats that are accessed by the PC in Sensei's room, so that is not saying it will never be added, just that there is nothing like you're asking right now.
Oh Thank you. I got to the Yumi part where Sensei forced himself on Yumi on either both options. It flashes the messages
"Your can not choices" - "You have already made your choice" - "Throw your heart into the wishing well" - "Here only Pain exist" - "This town has two halves".

I already got the clock room with NOT maya and past the sitcom like horror show that was Maya telling Sensei not to pursue her. Looks like actively being a creep will unlock some scenes that may be canon to the Sensei character. Then again the game is getting a early game remake.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh Thank you. I got to the Yumi part where Sensei forced himself on Yumi on either both options. It flashes the messages
"Your can not choices" - "You have already made your choice" - "Throw your heart into the wishing well" - "Here only Pain exist" - "This town has two halves".

I already got the clock room with NOT maya and past the sitcom like horror show that was Maya telling Sensei not to pursue her. Looks like actively being a creep will unlock some scenes that may be canon to the Sensei character. Then again the game is getting a early game remake.
That is one of the themes of the game, neither the player nor Sensei truly control things.

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
Well, I think the cleanest route would have been to open a different thread for Subeles' Huggy Boy version right from the moment it was started. That would have avoided all of those questions from people who were not following the Selebus v. Patreon saga and more or less stumbled across the two version thread. Plus, even if (as I assume) Huggy boy will be abandoned, the impressive ruins of that parody would still be around for LiL fans who - for sentimental reasons -would still like to take a tour across the Stonehenge of dev v. Patreon warfare in the early 21st century every once in a while.
But… the rare Pokemon cards?

Some of that version was pretty fun, especally if you already knew the scene from the ‘real’ version.
I think the script remains in the ‘full’ version, so perhaps there’s a possibility of something like a toggle switch to select which to view/play?

Reactions: forbiddentwo

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
I'm too dumb for this game, the shit you guys figure out wouldn't occur to me in a million years.
You are not alone. I get lost constantly and am always bugging people in the discord about theories. Don't worry too much about it, the game alternates between being purposely obtuse, and then shoving the answers in your face before saying "Well I gave you the answer right there!" Note I say this affectionately, it annoys me but I still love the game.

The game wants you to pay 100% attention at all times to every detail, and it can be exhausting.

The event replay feature sometimes doesn't replay the entire scene. For example, it doesn't show Maya changing into a yukata at the end of "Somewhere Inside of a Dream", as well as the melon girl's scene in "Three Halves Make a Whole (Itadakimasu)". Is this some kind of a bug?
It might be, but FWIW I noticed that there's a 'default' state that gets used for the replays- the replay system doesn't play WHAT YOU SAW.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah because of the finger ami flag there are SO many events missing. There is one replay with ami where after you talk to her and leave, she sits on the couch with a blank look on her face. You don't see that scene in the replay. That scene alone made me super paranoid about all the girls just turning into empty dolls when you are not looking.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That scene alone made me super paranoid about all the girls just turning into empty dolls when you are not looking.
Oh that's creepy, like a reverse toy story where the toys only come to life when Andy is in the room... nope-ing out of that one.

Reactions: nashk

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yeah because of the finger ami flag there are SO many events missing. There is one replay with ami where after you talk to her and leave, she sits on the couch with a blank look on her face. You don't see that scene in the replay. That scene alone made me super paranoid about all the girls just turning into empty dolls when you are not looking.
I think this is only true for Ami. She's the only person we ever see glitch out (aside from Sensei, but his glitches are nothing like Ami's).

I recall an "Ami isn't real" theory on the Discord. I didn't see specifics, but she could be a construct created by one of the gods with the purpose of observing Sensei or distracting him.

Or she might be dead, since "Mangled Ami" is one of the characters we see in happy scenes.

Whatever the case, she's not a normal teenage girl, and whatever is going on with her, it appears to be unique to her.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Which scene is that?

I think this is only true for Ami. She's the only person we ever see glitch out (aside from Sensei, but his glitches are nothing like Ami's).
Are you sure ;)? We haven't seen him blacking out from the "outside". we just skip over those moments. Presumably only people like Sensei and Yasu and Maya can actually see the weird graphical effects.

RazeSoldier

Feb 3, 2021

I recall an "Ami isn't real" theory on the Discord. I didn't see specifics, but she could be a construct created by one of the gods with the purpose of observing Sensei or distracting him.

Or she might be dead, since "Mangled Ami" is one of the characters we see in happy scenes.

Whatever the case, she's not a normal teenage girl, and whatever is going on with her, it appears to be unique to her.
On that note, do you know what happened to Ami after reading her poem to us and then looking at her phone ? What did she see on the phone ? Sensei saw everything but didn't think it was weird. Even in the next event Ami looks really weird (managed to creep me out) but he still doesn't care. Can't we actually see it or what ?

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Which scene is that?

Are you sure ;)? We haven't seen him blacking out from the "outside". we just skip over those moments. Presumably only people like Sensei and Yasu and Maya can actually see the weird graphical effects.
I believe its the event "Everlasting Love" but it's hard to confirm since you can't see the extended event in the replay.

Edit: Hah! Luckily I had a save for that event and can confirm. After Sensei leaves she just sits there with the sound of static blaring in the background.

1649538478388.png

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
So is that possible to get in romantic route with Ami if I refused her when sleeping over in the dorm? I got past beach event and saw a dorm happy scene where she accuses me of keeping distance so I feel kinda bad for her.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I believe its the event "Everlasting Love" but it's hard to confirm since you can't see the extended event in the replay.

Edit: Hah! Luckily I had a save for that event and can confirm. After Sensei leaves she just sits there with the sound of static blaring in the background.

View attachment 1748867
What event is this? I don't even remember this happening.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes