doctor123

May 22, 2018
aww :(, sad for the slight delay because of the cliffhanger but I am looking forward to seeing new and changed scenes in the revamp

Eyeli

Feb 28, 2019
Hi, I am trying to get Everything is Connected to trigger, but every time I do Reset I miss the event. I already did Nightvision and according to some guides and the wiki I should get the option to go to the soccer field during either Reset or Recall but never get this choice. I tried going to the soccer field on the Saturday before the event but that has no effect. What am I missing?

Edit: apparently a bug with an older version of the game (still played 0.23.0 part 1, update to part 2 solved it)

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
On Discord, Sel announced that he's scoped out the revamp and is now targeting July 1 for its release.
Has Selebus said whether or not the game being outside of Patreon rules changes anything in his approach?

He doesn't need to censor anything anymore, has that changed what type of content he might showcase in the future?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Has Selebus said whether or not the game being outside of Patreon rules changes anything in his approach?

He doesn't need to censor anything anymore, has that changed what type of content he might showcase in the future?
I mean, he already said a while back that instead of an "unofficial" patch being made to add sex with the wizards, that's just going to be in the game (though optional). And we already have wizard nudity in the game, where previously Patreon wasn't allowing it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

He does still need to censor previews because of Discord, other than that, he actually has said 'wizards' will get content, though that technically came up before Patreon deleted his page. This doesn't really change his approach as drastically as some might think, really all it does is give him the opportunity to be more open in the development of content he had to keep out of Patreon's prying eyes.

He has not addressed continuing the existence of huggy boy.

RazeSoldier

Feb 3, 2021
He does still need to censor previews because of Discord, other than that, he actually has said 'wizards' will get content, though that technically came up before Patreon deleted his page. This doesn't really change his approach as drastically as some might think, really all it does is give him the opportunity to be more open in the development of content he had to keep out of Patreon's prying eyes.

He has not addressed continuing the existence of huggy boy.
I don't know what "wizards" are, at this point I'm afraid to ask but I'm going to do anyways.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't know what "wizards" are, at this point I'm afraid to ask but I'm going to do anyways.
I'm guessing you haven't been through Chinami's events, then? Wizard is an alternate term used to describe any character in the game that fits her description, so Chinami and Tsukasa. It is derived from a line early in her story where she is mentioned as being a 5,000 year old wizard, hence the word. It has come into use outside of the game as a term to refer to any character that is not or does not look old enough to pass the rules of Patreon or Discord (Chinami, Tsukasa, Sana, Miku, Ami, Maya, Molly, Io, and Yasu), as both sites ban sexual interactions, and possibly nudity, of those character types entirely (hence why there is no more sharing NSFW pictures whether fan art or previews of the above characters and why the Discord got purged of existing pictures of that type). I was mainly using the term in this case because that is what Selebus used when he said Chinami and Tsukasa would have content.

RazeSoldier

Feb 3, 2021
I'm guessing you haven't been through Chinami's events, then? Wizard is an alternate term used to describe any character in the game that fits her description, so Chinami and Tsukasa. It is derived from a line early in her story where she is mentioned as being a 5,000 year old wizard, hence the word. It has come into use outside of the game as a term to refer to any character that is not or does not look old enough to pass the rules of Patreon or Discord (Chinami, Tsukasa, Sana, Miku, Ami, Maya, Molly, Io, and Yasu), as both sites ban sexual interactions, and possibly nudity, of those character types entirely (hence why there is no more sharing NSFW pictures whether fan art or previews of the above characters and why the Discord got purged of existing pictures of that type). I was mainly using the term in this case because that is what Selebus used when he said Chinami and Tsukasa would have content.
10 minutes after making the post I realized what it meant and now I'm in moderate discomfort. I did finish the game by the way.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They will be optional, fortunately.
Yes, unlike the rest of the more niche stuff in the game, the Denpa aspect for example, it does make sense to make that optional. As with any sexual content in the game, it would likely be unnecessary to the plot and unimportant to continue the game, no class, the first position a Chinami like character, including Chinami herself, was in during her first scene will not be on the test (real talk, he could have continued huggy boy as the sole version no problem, he also could have continued a stripped version of the original story no problem, the sex in the game is just that much of an unnecessary, but very welcome extra). :p

A good call since there aren't that many people who go for that kind of content, some people who avoid games that don't make it optional entirely, and some who would go after the content on a 'violent video games cause real violence' style argument (you do not want to know how many times I have seen that kind of argument come up). I would have made this call myself as well, no contest, just to avoid that third group.

He has, actually. He said that if Patreon has kicked him off for good, he will not be continuing Huggy Boy.
I looked when I was on for another reason and couldn't find it, where did he say it? It might have been on a channel I didn't check, of which there are multiple. If he isn't continuing huggy boy, that does benefit the main version quite a bit, I see either direction as good, a win/win no matter which way he goes (we win if he continues it since we get to coontinue the hilarity, we still win if he doesn't because the previously split focus is once again made whole and focused, aside from time used for patron perk content, on the main version of the game).

doctor123

May 22, 2018
I looked when I was on for another reason and couldn't find it, where did he say it? It might have been on a channel I didn't check, of which there are multiple. If he isn't continuing huggy boy, that does benefit the main version quite a bit, I see either direction as good, a win/win no matter which way he goes (we win if he continues it since we get to coontinue the hilarity, we still win if he doesn't because the previously split focus is once again made whole and focused, aside from time used for patron perk content, on the main version of the game).
I THINK it was in the Ask Selebus section of his discord, I just don't trust my own memory sometimes so I didn't say anything earlier XD but I think he addresses it in response to someones question. (if not that then in one of the other patreon only sections as I mainly ch eck them and I'm sure I saw sel say it at some point

Reactions: alex2011

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
1649786467253.png

2019cote

Jan 30, 2021
Guys, could you share the saves from the latest version of the game? I have troubles with old saves and I don’t have the strength and patience to go through again. If you can, tell me where to extract these saves later. Thanks in advance ow.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I THINK it was in the Ask Selebus section of his discord, I just don't trust my own memory sometimes so I didn't say anything earlier XD but I think he addresses it in response to someones question. (if not that then in one of the other patreon only sections as I mainly ch eck them and I'm sure I saw sel say it at some point
Thanks, I was not aware of this. It was one of channels I was in, but I must have missed it and would have had to dig through it to find that if I did, which means I would have to have been looking for something specific (also, definite win for the players and Selebus as he can now focus on the version Patreon wouldn't allow, meaning more focus on one version and less work for him and more quality for us).

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Thanks, I was not aware of this. It was one of channels I was in, but I must have missed it and would have had to dig through it to find that if I did, which means I would have to have been looking for something specific (also, definite win for the players and Selebus as he can now focus on the version Patreon wouldn't allow, meaning more focus on one version and less work for him and more quality for us).
Yeah while it sucks huggy boy won't be continued, it just means the focus will remain on the base game. Hopefully there won't be anymore bumps in the road for LiL in the near future.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes