alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
EDIT: For those who don't go to SubscribeStar, looks like the second goal is complete and the third is over 75% finished as well.

Yeah while it sucks huggy boy won't be continued, it just means the focus will remain on the base game. Hopefully there won't be anymore bumps in the road for LiL in the near future.
As long as SubscribeStar doesn't pull a Patreon, I doubt they would since Patreon being Patreon is why they exist, I don't see more bumps in development.

Last edited:

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Some of it is probably artificial -- a couple of the Space War Commanders (folks giving $100/mo) mentioned on the discord that they bumped up to double commander for a month to support Sel in his transition. I expect numbers will fall a little in May, and probably fall more in June as folks in the $5 tiers cancel until there's a new build. But once the revamp finishes and he gets regular releases rolling again, I think he can climb up to where he was before without a problem -- he hit $12k on Patreon back in November, which is why Noodles came to the Christmas party (it was a $12,345 stretch goal).

Sep 18, 2021
Lessons in Love [v0.23.0 with update Part 2] [Selebus] Sex Version
compressed_.gif

Post updated on 03/30/2022

6.66 GB to ≅ 1.55 GB

Download PC (4 files - 7z Self-Extracting): - WORKUPLOAD
Download the 4 files, then click the LessonsInLove0.23.0Part2-0.23.0-pc.exe file to extract.

Download MAC (4 files - 7z Self-Extracting): - WORKUPLOAD
Download the 4 files, then click the LessonsInLove0.23.0Part2.app.exe file to extract.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded this version(PC) and it appears to be censored. I don't know if you weren't already made aware or not.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded this version(PC) and it appears to be censored. I don't know if you weren't already made aware or not.
This has been a recurring issue. One time I could blame on a mistake, twice is getting harder to blame on anything accidental, but more than that and there is definitely something wrong and I cannot tell if it is intentional uploading of censored as uncensored at this point or a technical issue that won't let the game read the files as uncensored. It may be the compression messing with the patch that makes it uncensored, either because the patch needed to be added before compressing or because compressing makes the patch just not work.

At any rate, if you just wait until July, the rework of early content will be completed and there should be no more issues with the compressed versions since there likely won't be a patch to deal with.

Selebus has stated an intent to drop the censored version entirely if things move toward being entirely on SubscribeStar and that is exactly what it looks like is going to happen. This means no more patch and SHOULD mean no more compressed version issues starting with the next version.

NightPhoenix

Jun 16, 2018
You may have a copy that is bugged, download again.

You might not be remembering as well because of the break you had from the game, resulting in them seeming more scary. Just a theory, not sure what is the actual cause.

Basically what Barglenarglezous said, but the real kicker is about the history of this so called "ethics" group. They've been after multiple different games on Itch.io, according to Selebus, all Koikatsu based. They've lost their claims every time so far before any legal action was taken, but they are at major risk if a victim of these false takedowns takes them to court for being falsely claimed as they are then liable for any damages, including legal fees.

The patch may be updated to work with the newer versions, so it may not work on yours. If you still have sex scenes in your images folder, you don't need it (look for Miku or Molly images where they are topless, those were removed from the images folder and are restored with the patch. If you have those, you don't need the patch). The guide mod is updated only with the public version, so no, it is not yet up to date with the latest version of the game because the latest version is patron only at the moment.

I'm not sure if there is one to hold them all, but it does have all of that translated. If it isn't all on one, check the individual event pages.

They are, people here have said as much in the past.

Probably the "ethics" group again if I had to guess, or some stupid troll reporting the game for violations it did not commit, or there is one more possibility, Patreon learned of the SubscribeStar version (Patreon does not like when creators use other sites to skirt Patreon rules, content that is removed for Patreon has to be removed in ALL versions or they take the Patreon page down. I have seen this multiple times). It was a full removal, too, no suspension this time (exactly like they usually do, one suspension and then it is gone).

I am SO sorry, man. This was completely undeserved and I am officially pissed at them, you have my continued support. I am quite literally in shock right now, this is the single biggest nightmare situation that I could see for the game and I had desperately hoped it would not come true.

Keep fighting, I for one have your back, as much as that's worth.

I'm short right now for anything extra, but I'll look into that and the game pass more seriously now, plus one of those shirts if they are still in stock when I get around to buying. Now, if you'll excuse me, the rage room awaits and I need to blow off some steam before I go off where I shouldn't.

Moral guidelines? That's the funniest thing I've heard since the new rules were implemented. They answer to their payment processors and credit card companies. There were no moral guidelines, there never were, it was all about keeping the money going because those processors and card companies have business in countries that severely ban certain content and basically demanded a crackdown.

This is why Patreon is a mortal enemy I will never turn to for money.

They are and that is unacceptable. Creators need to start opposing this.
Ill try thank you.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
A torrent would be really helpful or a split archive with < 5 GB per part for stable download.
Considering the size of the game now and the size yet to come for it, since we are nowhere near complete at this point, it would be a good idea for Selebus to consider it for the official links as well. There may, at times, be situations where a player cannot keep up, I've already had one with the part 1 release of 0.23.0 where I fell behind due to illness. Had my illness continued into the next version, which would be worrying since that would mean it lasted all the way from the release of 0.23.0 part 1 to July of this year (though not uncommon with me), even an update patch wouldn't help me as those tend to require the previous version instead of allowing the player to update from several versions back, technical limitations. I would then be forced into MEGA or something else with either slow speed or restrictions on the amount of data downloaded in a certain time frame.

A torrent would solve all of that.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Considering the size of the game now and the size yet to come for it, since we are nowhere near complete at this point, it would be a good idea for Selebus to consider it for the official links as well. There may, at times, be situations where a player cannot keep up, I've already had one with the part 1 release of 0.23.0 where I fell behind due to illness. Had my illness continued into the next version, which would be worrying since that would mean it lasted all the way from the release of 0.23.0 part 1 to July of this year (though not uncommon with me), even an update patch wouldn't help me as those tend to require the previous version instead of allowing the player to update from several versions back, technical limitations. I would then be forced into MEGA or something else with either slow speed or restrictions on the amount of data downloaded in a certain time frame.

A torrent would solve all of that.
You can just apply multiple update patches in a row. There's zero problems with that. I used that when I first started playing, because I played very slowly until the game grabbed me, and so by the time I finished the version I had originally downloaded the game was like 4 updates ahead. But I downloaded 4 patches and applied them sequentially and then was happily on the latest version.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can just apply multiple update patches in a row. There's zero problems with that. I used that when I first started playing, because I played very slowly until the game grabbed me, and so by the time I finished the version I had originally downloaded the game was like 4 updates ahead. But I downloaded 4 patches and applied them sequentially and then was happily on the latest version.
You can, but most people would not want to go through the tedium of that process (just so it is clear, I am not one of the people who can't stand increasingly tedious installations), and don't even get me started on how much that multiplies if a player has been out for a while. The more updates a player is behind, the worse the tedium becomes.

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Another update on subscribestar showcasing Chika's updated events. Seeing them side by side really shows how much Subeles has improved in cinematography(?). Much more dynamic camera angles compared to before.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Another update on subscribestar showcasing Chika's updated events. Seeing them side by side really shows how much Subeles has improved in cinematography(?). Much more dynamic camera angles compared to before.
It does, and that bottom right pic shows quite a bit more emotion than its counterpart.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Ami's father's name on the grave stone she and Sensei visit is Nozomu (I may have misspelled this), which is the god in one of the stories in the game that created everything by using an onahole. This is one place that suggests a connection between her and one of the gods.

BTW... Nozomu is somewhat commonly used as a person's name but its also means HOPE in Japanese ;)

aimanjoey5

Jan 27, 2020
Full spoilers for the last puzzle because nobody has time for this shit.

Bro ..what about WORD OF THE DAY??

Reactions: Spare6
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes