seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

This is a collection of all the changelogs, so you can see what was added in each update.

Many updates won't let you progress in main story content until you've done everything from the previous updates, so this can be handy to have. When it says "New (main girl) events" there are always four of them. When it says "new (side character) events)" there are always 2 of them. Lust events are normal events, not animations, so they're not seperate from the Main Story/main girl/side girl events.
That's not tremendously useful at this point. I am now looking at the game which is updated to 23.0 part 2 .... sooooooo ... not having played since 19p2, there's no way I would know which events were still associated with 19p2 and which were in later releases.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
That's not tremendously useful at this point. I am now looking at the game which is updated to 23.0 part 2 .... sooooooo ... not having played since 19p2, there's no way I would know which events were still associated with 19p2 and which were in later releases.
As far as I remember, you must complete all events with Molly, Tsuneyo and Rin. They mostly can be triggered one after another for each girl (that means, go for Tsuneyo events first, then Molly and finally Rin). Also, you need to trigger the 4th event from Niki's route. That's all for 20p1. After that, you can start 20p2 special events.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
As far as I remember, you must complete all events with Molly, Tsuneyo and Rin. They mostly can be triggered one after another for each girl (that means, go for Tsuneyo events first, then Molly and finally Rin). Also, you need to trigger the 4th event from Niki's route. That's all for 20p1. After that, you can start 20p2 special events.
Yeah, I finally figured out how the Wiki works and it has this nice list on the right side that tells you every event that has to happen, then I searched the wiki for each event and found out how to trigger it. Who knew? I'm on Niki's Hotel Room event right now (it's the last on the list). Then all I need to do is wait for Friday. Thanks to everyone who offered help, and sorry I was being so dense. I really did not look at the Wiki before.

Once Selebus is through with redoing the older stuff in the game, I think I will do a full walkthrough, but I will be sure to use the Walkthrough on that play through.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, I finally figured out how the Wiki works and it has this nice list on the right side that tells you every event that has to happen, then I searched the wiki for each event and found out how to trigger it. Who knew? I'm on Niki's Hotel Room event right now (it's the last on the list). Then all I need to do is wait for Friday. Thanks to everyone who offered help, and sorry I was being so dense. I really did not look at the Wiki before.

Once Selebus is through with redoing the older stuff in the game, I think I will do a full walkthrough, but I will be sure to use the Walkthrough on that play through.
You might want to take a look at the guide mod. Much easier than going back and forth between the wiki and the game, IMHO.

Reactions: cthulu2024

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
Sel doesn't stop talking about the game on the Discord. For those of us who haven't played it, what specific things are similar?
mm, as much as I'd like to gush about Wonderful Everyday/SubaHibi - if you have any interest whatsoever, I encourage you to read it yourself blind!(you are pretty much guaranteed to like it if you enjoy LiL.) I know it's an unsatisfactory answer, but it's not an easy to talk about game and much better experienced, in the same vein as LiL. That and drawing similarities would either be incredibly spoiler-heavy or downright non-sensical without context.

Reactions: alex2011

simbasamba

Jan 9, 2022
could someone give me a fully or mostly completed save file from,
LessonsInLove0.23.0Part2-0.23.0-pc-subscribestar\game\saves

The game is too grindy for me :/

Please and thank you!

EDIT: so I'm willing to paypal upto 5$ to someone who gives me save file for decent amount of content done. The more the better. Just want to watch the replays for most of the girls and go to the dorms for the main course. Idk if you get looked down here for asking the save files, some people just don't have the time to play it all day :/
My discord,
Yuichi#0826

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone have a save right before the Three Amigos event? Some how my game got borked and Chikas events have Self Care and The Gap in the Door unfinished but The Gap in the Curtain finished. I am not sure how that happened, but regardless, now I am stuck and can't get to Three Amigos because both Self Care and The Gap in the Door can't be completed. I mean, I can go to mall and go through the events with Chika, but they don't get marked as finished.

JHGFDGF

Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger the event "The letter T"? I have been trying to work it out for an hour now and I simply can not find anything written anywhere that makes it clear.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Mods deleted the pirate warning for some reason (Which is fucking weird since they're the ones who added it in the first place) so I made my own. Keep that shit up or put the official warning embed back because I am tired of people asking me why I'm the one uploading everything here.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Script error game/AyaneEvents.rpy, line 4125 in script
jump ayanelust20x
ScriptError: Could not find label 'ayanelust20x"

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
could someone give me a fully or mostly completed save file from,
LessonsInLove0.23.0Part2-0.23.0-pc-subscribestar\game\saves

The game is too grindy for me :/

Please and thank you!

EDIT: so I'm willing to paypal upto 5$ to someone who gives me save file for decent amount of content done. The more the better. Just want to watch the replays for most of the girls and go to the dorms for the main course. Idk if you get looked down here for asking the save files, some people just don't have the time to play it all day :/
My discord,
Yuichi#0826
Fairly certain this should have everything done

simbasamba

Jan 9, 2022
Fairly certain this should have everything done
thanks a lot! However when i load only thing i see is a black screen with the text "there is nothing!" and the day is sunday. Do you know how to fix it?
May be a little earlier version might work?

Last edited:

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
thanks a lot! However when i load only thing i see is a black screen with the text "there is nothing!" and the day is sunday. Do you know how to fix it?
That's the end of the game right now, because chapter 2 ended on a cliffhanger. You can view all events in replays, apart from generic repeatables, and apart from the stuff that is only visible when you play through the event in the story and doesn't show up in replays.

Deadlifer

Mar 2, 2018
It happened to me too. IDK where I messed up but I think I was only playing the update version or something. Go and download the full game (which is around 6.2gb). If you're getting the black screen you did the same mistake as me

simbasamba

Jan 9, 2022
That's the end of the game right now, because chapter 2 ended on a cliffhanger. You can view all events in replays, apart from generic repeatables, and apart from the stuff that is only visible when you play through the event in the story and doesn't show up in replays.
but all i want is the repeatable because dorm scenes are animated :D

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes