asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021
downloaded compressed version but did not read through the 727 pages of comments here. thought damn this game is the slowest burn ever for a sex game is he ever gonna do more than hug the girls. turns out compressed version is censored. somebody should edit the post.

Reactions: Thecoomer

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
downloaded compressed version but did not read through the 727 pages of comments here. thought damn this game is the slowest burn ever for a sex game is he ever gonna do more than hug the girls. turns out compressed version is censored. somebody should edit the post.
It has been tried, attempts to get the thread fixed failed. The best bet for getting the thread fixed will likely be the next version release in July because there will be no more censored version. The game will be restored back to what it was before Patreon decided to mess with the game, so compressed versions should once again work.

Reactions: moodle

asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021
It has been tried, attempts to get the thread fixed failed. The best bet for getting the thread fixed will likely be the next version release in July because there will be no more censored version. The game will be restored back to what it was before Patreon decided to mess with the game, so compressed versions should once again work.
thanks for the back story. its funny the game is still pretty decent even when its all hugging and stuff but def better with the full version lol

Reactions: alex2011

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
What the 'Space War' is might be an interesting story. We seem to have this little bubble dimension which seems to be designed for Sensei in which we have this weird ass war that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and no one questions it. This seems to be because they are all controlled in some way. (At one point, Makoto realises that having two annual beach trips in one year obviously doesn't make any sense but then gets forcibly reset to not have ever thought it, no one else even seems to consider this even though it should be obvious) What the Space War is, is an intentionally dumb excuse for why no other guys are around to be competition for Sensei as he parades around and grooms a bunch of girls in a world made for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lars Alexandersson

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What the 'Space War' is might be an interesting story. We seem to have this little bubble dimension which seems to be designed for Sensei in which we have this weird ass war that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and no one questions it. This seems to be because they are all controlled in some way. (At one point, Makoto realises that having two annual beach trips in one year obviously doesn't make any sense but then gets forcibly reset to not have ever thought it, no one else even seems to consider this even though it should be obvious) What the Space War is, is an intentionally dumb excuse for why no other guys are around to be competition for Sensei as he parades around and grooms a bunch of girls in a world made for him.
So far, the war is just a way to get any competition out of his way. I don't know if it has any in universe explanation, but having seen how Selebus handles things like this, I wouldn't doubt the chance of it being explored to some degree. If I had to guess, assuming there is a canon explanation, the war is a measure the gods took to avoid other people getting in the way, other guys in particular, so Sensei could mess with the girls unimpeded by other guys. Any other guy that exists is, so far, unable to get in the way even without the war or is likely a war casualty. Examples of this include Geoffrey, who is Ayane's butler, and Ayane's father, who is apparently a very busy man with no time to do anything with the girls.

Without looking in universe, however, it is just a reason that there are no other guys in the game so as to avoid a certain three letter fetish that just so happens to be notorious on F95 for starting thread wars.

i have a question if you don't mind answering, do you think Sensei is somehow aware about the reset stuff and about the "angels" and "god" or "hope" and also about his body being used like an "avatar" for the player?
He is, to some degree, aware of the resets as he has been affected by past resets about the same as Maya, which is to say not at all. That said, his awareness may change in the future now that we know even Maya can be affected. If she can be reset, so can he.

Reactions: leno3321

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
I mean, there is a space war happening supposedly.
I mean, some parts of the game gets blurry with genre conventions. The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the stricted interpretation, could be seen as a slight sci fi element if you squint at it. The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could also technically count. Maybe. It's a blend of genre's and hard to define for me personally.

leno3321

May 1, 2022
So far, the war is just a way to get any competition out of his way. I don't know if it has any in universe explanation, but having seen how Selebus handles things like this, I wouldn't doubt the chance of it being explored to some degree. If I had to guess, assuming there is a canon explanation, the war is a measure the gods took to avoid other people getting in the way, other guys in particular, so Sensei could mess with the girls unimpeded by other guys. Any other guy that exists is, so far, unable to get in the way even without the war or is likely a war casualty. Examples of this include Geoffrey, who is Ayane's butler, and Ayane's father, who is apparently a very busy man with no time to do anything with the girls.

Without looking in universe, however, it is just a reason that there are no other guys in the game so as to avoid a certain three letter fetish that just so happens to be notorious on F95 for starting thread wars.

He is, to some degree, aware of the resets as he has been affected by past resets about the same as Maya, which is to say not at all. That said, his awareness may change in the future now that we know even Maya can be affected. If she can be reset, so can he.
thank you for the answer as i haven't finished this new update I didn't know about maya being affected by the reset

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.23.0 Part 2].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.23.0 Part 2].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
why no other guys are around
I can't believe you would bash my homies Matthew and Takoyaki Man like that. Any day now we are going to have a Hangover-like chain of events with them and it's going to be the best chain of events in the entire game, if not the entire existence.

• Haha

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
I can't believe you would bash my homies Matthew and Takoyaki Man like that. Any day now we are going to have a Hangover-like chain of events with them and it's going to be the best chain of events in the entire game, if not the entire existence.

I think that's all the war is meant to be, an explanation that has been put in place by the gods that nobody questions. First event in the game if we try to enquire more about it then the answer is just "Nope!" Other male characters exist but they never interact with Sensei. We have the 'old man' who Touka runs over to help. Sensei blacks out and doesn't remember anything from the point the old man was about to speak. (As well as a bunch of other old guys in the old district and such, people who have absolutely no competition) We have Geoffrey who we might have had the chance to meet during each of the halloweens but 'fell mysteriously ill' during the first one and dealing with shit in the second.

Takoyaki man is a really old guy as well, and he is also a black silhouette guy which after the latest update might actually mean something important. (Which I kept saying a bunch before this update but until now people often thought I was overthinking it)

The only person we have left then in Matthew, who may be significant in some way in the future. Right now it's just an inside joke because you can hear someone say 'Matthew' during the background street noises during the evening menu even though we're not meant to have any other guys around.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think that's all the war is meant to be, an explanation that has been put in place by the gods that nobody questions. First event in the game if we try to enquire more about it then the answer is just "Nope!" Other male characters exist but they never interact with Sensei. We have the 'old man' who Touka runs over to help. Sensei blacks out and doesn't remember anything from the point the old man was about to speak. (As well as a bunch of other old guys in the old district and such, people who have absolutely no competition) We have Geoffrey who we might have had the chance to meet during each of the halloweens but 'fell mysteriously ill' during the first one and dealing with shit in the second.

Takoyaki man is a really old guy as well, and he is also a black silhouette guy which after the latest update might actually mean something important. (Which I kept saying a bunch before this update but until now people often thought I was overthinking it)

The only person we have left then in Matthew, who may be significant in some way in the future. Right now it's just an inside joke because you can hear someone say 'Matthew' during the background street noises during the evening menu even though we're not meant to have any other guys around.
I agree, I don't think this is just being used as a behind the scenes reason, but that it instead does have an explanation in universe with that likely being the gods. I also agree that the silhouette thing may be important. I rarely question the importance of things in the game due to how easily we could be looking at something that we need to know for the next puzzle.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Selebus wrote on Discord:

"Do you miss Lessons in Love? Is waiting for the revamp physically or mentally harming you? Well, the bad news is that it's still two months away from being completed.

But the good news is that all subscribers are able to play it in installments!

For access to the revamp and roughly 2 month-long updates worth of new or updated content, simply subscribe or purchase an annual pass and then contact a mod asking for the patron role."

I don't get it. Does anyone have already this work-version? How does this version look? It is only a bunch of events or simply a full game which includes new scenes? Also, I don't see any new posts to unlock on Subscribestar. From where should I get this version after subscribing?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I don't get it. Does anyone have already this work-version? How does this version look? It is only a bunch of events or simply a full game which includes new scenes? Also, I don't see any new posts to unlock on Subscribestar. From where should I get this version after subscribing?
The work in progress is available on the revamp Discord server, to which a link exists in the patron section of the regular Lessons in Love Discord.

I haven't been playing it because I'm waiting for it to be done, but it's just patches to apply to the game that change events to add different text and images. You know, like Selebus said the early game revamp would be.

Swift311

Feb 17, 2018
Is remake of the beginning of the game will change anything significantly? Or it will just put more character development first and sex scenes after? My gf started playing 2 days ago and she mostly didn't like early sex scenes but liked the story. Personally I also want more effort put into character development before any sex scenes. Maybe at least Makoto pace, not Ayane pace

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
Is remake of the beginning of the game will change anything significantly? Or it will just put more character development first and sex scenes after? My gf started playing 2 days ago and she mostly didn't like early sex scenes but liked the story. Personally I also want more effort put into character development before any sex scenes. Maybe at least Makoto pace, not Ayane pace
There is a bit of info from the developer on the first post of this thread under "Early Game Rework Announcement". It's hinted that some changes would improve the overall pacing for certain characters.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It is a change in pacing to slow down how quickly the characters accept or start sexual activity. The thing is, and you summed it up VERY nicely just by calling it Ayane pace and Makoto pace, this is changing who characters are inherently. Ayane was sort of insecure and she showed that first by being as forward as she was, resulting in a scene that is being removed entirely from the intro event, the bathroom scene. There are other examples of scenes that would make drastic changes just by their removal as well, but that is the one that has been named specifically as being completely stripped from the actual canon progression, changing who Ayane is at the beginning.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Love the game but man the download tho, wish it was on gofile or that the compressed version was atleast the correct version.
Can something this big even fit on Gofile? A lot of direct download sites, the majority actually, use a file size limit as an incentive to buy premium memberships.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes