alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wait.. there are countries/nations where torrenting is fundementally illegal? I don't think I've ever heard of that before. It makes little sense to me
Yes, because they are often used for piracy, so in an attempt to stop piracy, those countries just ban torrents entirely. This is part of the reason torrents aren't used as commonly as you might think here, it would alienate people from these countries by rendering every game inaccessible.

• Angry
Reactions: crustlord12

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Yes, because they are often used for piracy, so in an attempt to stop piracy, those countries just ban torrents entirely. This is part of the reason torrents aren't used as commonly as you might think here, it would alienate people from these countries by rendering every game inaccessible.
Do you know which some of those countries are? First time I've heard of it

slipperysnake

Mar 23, 2020
Torrents are illegal entirely in some places, likely due to their association with piracy.
No they're not. You're an idiot.

how i can go through this ? View attachment 1793900
Password: Boobies123

Call: 08023231234
Lottery: 157842
Stairs: 85
Fabric: denim
Apostle: Judas
Breathing: 18
Chef: coffee (call tsuneyo)
Bird: Marsh Warbler
Page: 4863
Bathtub gallons: 80
Answer: 4
Solitare age: 1788
Sensei age: 31
Word of the day: perception
Bird brigde: magpie
Color of scarf: green
To fill ink, eat at least 20 squid.
Eat 23 times rice

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No they're not. You're an idiot.

Password: Boobies123

Call: 08023231234
Lottery: 157842
Stairs: 85
Fabric: denim
Apostle: Judas
Breathing: 18
Chef: coffee (call tsuneyo)
Bird: Marsh Warbler
Page: 4863
Bathtub gallons: 80
Answer: 4
Solitare age: 1788
Sensei age: 31
Word of the day: perception
Bird brigde: magpie
Color of scarf: green
To fill ink, eat at least 20 squid.
Eat 23 times rice
Tell that to the people who have told me exactly that when I mentioned the available torrent option in other threads in response to them asking for some other method for a giant download, multiple people, I would not believe this to be true for just one or two.

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Tell that to the people who have told me exactly that when I mentioned the available torrent option in other threads in response to them asking for some other method for a giant download, multiple people, I would not believe this to be true for just one or two.
I can't find any information online as to a single country where p2p is banned, let alone torrenting.
Certain countries have different laws as to how much they are able to track you and your traffic, but I don't think torrenting in itself is banned anywhere since it isn't illegal in itself.
Torrenting is also heavily used legally (without sharing copyrighted material), in particular in open-source communities.

Sorry for OT

Koyaga

Sep 6, 2020
Torrents may be legal but some internet providers block them. So it is a great option to share files.

ZRS.

May 8, 2020
This will be my only comment on this site but I have to say something. Just got past the beach ark and I have to say that this is the best VN I have ever played. This game is definitely not for everyone but it’s a masterpiece in its own right. So thank you.

Swift311

Feb 17, 2018
Can you not fuck Sara after all her events? Will it change some dialogues in Melatonin event? We sure already got a lot of setup for Sana mental breakdown in future updates, relationship with her mother and probably some other girl will cause it. But this time you can't directly say Sensei was wrong, as his mom in an adult and she clearly wanted it, also Sana shouldn't decide for 2 adults. And it's just sex. It a big deal for teenage girl but it's not that important for adults

Reactions: Someone#12345

Yrag78

Feb 7, 2019
I'm so very confused. One moment I'm on the beach scene with makoto in the hotel room then the next were back in school and there are no new scenes. I was certain there was 2 days at the beach. Any ideas what's going on?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm so very confused. One moment I'm on the beach scene with makoto in the hotel room then the next were back in school and there are no new scenes. I was certain there was 2 days at the beach. Any ideas what's going on?
Your copy might be bugged, there was a bug that interrupted the beach with a Makoto event that got cleared up in the latest build.

Yrag78

Feb 7, 2019
alex2011 I downloaded the massive file as a whole but I will try the update patch instead and paste it over. Thanks.
Well the update patch didnt change anything either. I guess it's broken now :*(
My save file is saved at the start of the MC Makoto beach hotel bed scene. I have the Guide mod installed and the restoration patch (obvs).

Last edited:

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
Chances are
My foder looks like this.
Chances are whatever the issue is, is within the game folder. Did you try to patch from a much earlier version? (since you were on the Makoto beach trip) Only works one update at a time, in which there are many. If you skip over any whilst patching it breaks.

Luckily, saves are in a different location on your computer to the game files so you should be able to fix whatever fucked up (probably just by redownloading the full latest version and using that and almost certainly being able to just pick up from where you left off no issues)

Reactions: Yrag78
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes