Yrag78

Feb 7, 2019
Well. I downloaded the massive 6gig file via mega then unzipped it. I then added the LIL restoration patch and ingame mod. I still have the same issue going from the hotel with Makota then to the office at school with her...

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
alex2011 I downloaded the massive file as a whole but I will try the update patch instead and paste it over. Thanks.
Well the update patch didnt change anything either. I guess it's broken now :*(
My save file is saved at the start of the MC Makoto beach hotel bed scene. I have the Guide mod installed and the restoration patch (obvs).
Well. I downloaded the massive 6gig file via mega then unzipped it. I then added the LIL restoration patch and ingame mod. I still have the same issue going from the hotel with Makota then to the office at school with her...
Unless there's some context I'm missing, u aren't supposed to use update and restoration with 6 gig file. It's already full uncensored subscribe star version.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alex2011 I downloaded the massive file as a whole but I will try the update patch instead and paste it over. Thanks.
Well the update patch didnt change anything either. I guess it's broken now :*(
My save file is saved at the start of the MC Makoto beach hotel bed scene. I have the Guide mod installed and the restoration patch (obvs).
I realize you downloaded the files, but if you downloaded them before the bug was fixed, then what you downloaded doesn't matter. That said, maybe the save is too late to be unaffected by the bug. Sometimes, a save made after the bug is triggered still saves the bugged flag, so the bug still triggers in the save. I would suggest trying a save from before this beach event.

Unless there's some context I'm missing, u aren't supposed to use update and restoration with 6 gig file. It's already full uncensored subscribe star version.
That is correct, unless he downloaded the censored (huggy boy) version, he should not need the restoration patch.

Last edited:

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
There is a quote in this game where the MC says something along the lines of "true beauty is accentuated by the oddness of one's proportions" or something like that. Anyone remember which part its in, or what the actual full quote is? I am sure I butchered it.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
There is a quote in this game where the MC says something along the lines of "true beauty is accentuated by the oddness of one's proportions" or something like that. Anyone remember which part its in, or what the actual full quote is? I am sure I butchered it.
“There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion.”- Edgar Allan Poe.
No idea in which event Sensei said it, but it's told multiple times at the beginning of the first chapter (even written on Futaba's board).

Yrag78

Feb 7, 2019
I figured the issue,I literally did a fresh download yesterday. it was when I tried to add the LIL restoration patch when it all when balls up. I managed to get it working to some degree once it was removed and still kept the good H scenes. Thanks though for getting involved. Good folks like yourselves are what make this community great!

Reactions: alex2011

Zerent

Aug 26, 2020
What's the song that plays during the battle for kumon-mi event with Ayane? Sounds like something out of pokemon.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I figured the issue,I literally did a fresh download yesterday. it was when I tried to add the LIL restoration patch when it all when balls up. I managed to get it working to some degree once it was removed and still kept the good H scenes. Thanks though for getting involved. Good folks like yourselves are what make this community great!
Yeah, it's the restoration patch that's the problem, because it was the old patch for an old version of the game and has bugs in it. If you download the new version of the game, you don't need the restoration patch, because the only version of the game that exists anymore is the NSFW one. The restoration patch isn't even on the front page anymore. I'd strongly recommend doing a fresh reinstall from the zip you downloaded, to make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the script files.
What's the song that plays during the battle for kumon-mi event with Ayane? Sounds like something out of pokemon.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah, yeah, that will do it if you put that on the already uncensored version.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
why did they do that shit?
Continued violation of Patreon rules, according to the extremely vague message that Selebus shared a screenshot of on Discord, because he had the original version of the game somewhere else and Patreon thinks they have authority over the entire internet. Patreon creators are ONLY allowed to have the version Patreon permits, period. It doesn't matter where they post it, it cannot be different from the version on Patreon.

chadrea

Mar 4, 2020
So after you escape the room, it just ends up on a black screen saying "There is nothing"....is that what it's supposed to do? I assume I am at the end of the current story?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Continued violation of Patreon rules, according to the extremely vague message that Selebus shared a screenshot of on Discord, because he had the original version of the game somewhere else and Patreon thinks they have authority over the entire internet. Patreon creators are ONLY allowed to have the version Patreon permits, period. It doesn't matter where they post it, it cannot be different from the version on Patreon.
He explicitly said on Discord that he doesn't think this is the reason, because he asked Patreon back in December and they said it was fine if he made the original game available elsewhere (as long as they were called different things -- originally, he was going to split it up via subtitles, so Lessons in Love: Something Something vs. Lessons in Love: Legend of the Huggy Boy, but they vetoed that so he just threw away the Lessons in Love name for the SFW version entirely). So whatever their issue is, it wasn't that.
So after you escape the room, it just ends up on a black screen saying "There is nothing"....is that what it's supposed to do? I assume I am at the end of the current story?
Yep. Cliffhanger.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You are, we just have to wait until the revamp of the early game is done.

He explicitly said on Discord that he doesn't think this is the reason, because he asked Patreon back in December and they said it was fine if he made the original game available elsewhere (as long as they were called different things -- originally, he was going to split it up via subtitles, so Lessons in Love: Something Something vs. Lessons in Love: Legend of the Huggy Boy, but they vetoed that so he just threw away the Lessons in Love name for the SFW version entirely). So whatever their issue is, it wasn't that.

Yep. Cliffhanger.
They may say that, but it was vaguely hinted at in the message he was given during the second incident and there have been other people hit with the same, termination after delivering the uncensored version elsewhere while delivering a complying version on Patreon. The message did specifically mention attempts to circumvent the Patreon rules. Since this is technically not subscriber only content and did affect the entire player base, I do believe this is something I can share in detail despite being posted in patron chat. The following quoted text is a direct, word for word quote from the message shared.

"As I previously explained, content in violation cannot be funded by or linked to or from your creator page in any way, however, we noticed that this type of content is still being shared, which is viewed as a circumvention of our guidelines." -Morgan, Patreon Trust and Safety
As there was no offending content within the huggy boy version that was circulated on the creator page in question and the huggy boy version was the only version there, the only possible explanation is that they took other sites into account. The same game was being circulated elsewhere with none of the Patreon censorship, so that is where it ties to the creator page, because it was the same game by the same developer. The circumvention in question is the SubscribeStar version, AKA the uncensored version, of the game.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
As there was no offending content within the huggy boy version that was circulated on the creator page in question and the huggy boy version was the only version there, the only possible explanation is that they took other sites into account. The same game was being circulated elsewhere with none of the Patreon censorship, so that is where it ties to the creator page, because it was the same game by the same developer. The circumvention in question is the SubscribeStar version, AKA the uncensored version, of the game.
To shorten this down: Patreon is full of it and go eat a horsedick.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes