akselx

Mar 29, 2020
i visit every place and waiting for the weekend and still didn't progress
Idk, man, I'm stuck myself. I almost got it, though. Here's what I did:

Step 1: u chek if u have a keyboard attached to your computer. Technically, u first have to check if u have a computer, but I decided to skip this step. Here's what it looks like:
1650198583055.png
Now, If your keyboard doesn't looks exactly like this, don't be discouraged. It may differ in color, or any other way, but it will perform necessary functions all the same.

Step 2: now the important part. U might be wondering why we need this piece of tech to advance the plot of this game. The answer isn't that straightforward and it involves a fairly advanced technique I call "using the searchbar".That's why u need a keyboard - to type the letters in way that comprise a sentence that makes a logical sense and somewhat adheres to english grammar in hopes that someone used similar looking sentence (or maybe even employed the exact same choice of words!).

Alright, but where do one find those magic words that would help us reach to answer we seek? It's in your own screenshots! Look below please.

1650199240537.jpeg

Then, u do this:

1650199063335.png

Step 3: after u type the magic words in and press enter, your search results will looks something like this:

1650199500151.png

Step 4: how do we proceed from there? We simply click every link and carefully examine the results until you get the answer we seek.
First link...

1650199916472.png

will take us here...

1650199955873.png
Hm. Nothing usefull. Let's try next one!

1650200014780.png

This will take us...

1650200068014.png

Finally! Thank God, some answers. But unfortunately, this person being awfully cryptic. They tell us to find someone to "raise affection of"...what? That's where I'm stuck. But hey, it's two of us now, maybe u will crack this code and tell me what to do next? Post whatever answers u find to this thread, please. Don't leave me hanging!

Slazies

Apr 29, 2019

Step 1: u chek if u have a keyboard attached to your computer. Technically, u first have to check if u have a computer, but I decided to skip this step. Here's what it looks like:
View attachment 1761989
Now, If your keyboard doesn't looks exactly like this, don't be discouraged. It may differ in color, or any other way, but it will perform necessary functions all the same.

Step 2: now the important part. U might be wondering why we need this piece of tech to advance the plot of this game. The answer isn't that straightforward and it involves a fairly advanced technique I call "using the searchbar".That's why u need a keyboard - to type the letters in way that comprise a sentence that makes a logical sense and somewhat adheres to english grammar in hopes that someone used similar looking sentence (or maybe even employed the exact same choice of words!).

Alright, but where do one find those magic words that would help us reach to answer we seek? It's in your own screenshots! Look below please.

View attachment 1761998

Then, u do this:

View attachment 1761996

Step 3: after u type the magic words in and press enter, your search results will looks something like this:

View attachment 1762001

Step 4: how do we proceed from there? We simply click every link and carefully examine the results until you get the answer we seek.
First link...

View attachment 1762019

will take us here...

View attachment 1762020

View attachment 1762021

This will take us...

View attachment 1762022

Finally! Thank God, some answers. But unfortunately, this person being awfully cryptic. They tell us to find someone to "raise affection of"...what? That's where I'm stuck. But hey, it's two of us now, maybe u will crack this code and tell me what to do next? Post whatever answers u find to this thread, please. Don't leave me hanging!
well ... i already find the answer , just go to every place and read the dialogue , u will find them eventually :>

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Oh noes. The loop has gone too far, it has broken the minds of the community. We must P̷̡͔͔͈̱̮̟̝̗̫̮͇͉̞͑̆͐̿̐́̿͒̊̒̾̂͠R̵̼̺̱̜̮̈͊̏A̴͙̬̾̇̍̏̈́̿̑͐̕̕Į̷͎̝̀̂̿S̴̡̬̮̮̥̮̰̣̙͇͎̱̽̄̅̈́̄̅̈̋͊͆̍͘͝͝E̶͇͑̊ ̸̦̗̞̯͔͕̠̉̓̾̑̎̾̑͗͊H̶͉̼̹̥̙̫͋͗͜Į̵̦̜̮̯̼̗̰̂͋͐͘͜M̵̯͖̫͔̤̫͍̆͗͋͐̆̔̏̅͊̕͜͠

Reactions: howvik

Slazies

Apr 29, 2019
so how do i do this shit
i heard the code was 1024
im wrong or i got ear problem ?
i entered the code in the laptop and still didn't work

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

View attachment 1761989

View attachment 1761998

Then, u do this:

View attachment 1761996

View attachment 1762001

First link...

View attachment 1762019

will take us here...

View attachment 1762020

View attachment 1762021

This will take us...

View attachment 1762022

The amount of setup you did just to say use the search bar had me cackling like an idiot for a solid two minutes.

Deadlifer

Mar 2, 2018
Hello. Apparently I have been playing the game the wrong way. I'm having black screen with a text saying "There is nothing" So after all the weird but cool ways this game has found to show us some scenes, I though it was somewhat normal. But then I tried to replay a scene and it had the same black screen.

the thing is I downloaded the V0.23.0 Part 2. I only extracted and played that version. The normal way of playing a game here as far as I know is "Extract and Run" as the "Installation" spoiler suggest. But I am having missing images. So I'd very much appreciate if someone knows how to actually install and play this game I'd apreciate it. I have been playing this game for a long time but missed a lot of patchs so I'm not sure how far in the history I really am but for sure I'm not in the last patch content.

Thanks for your time and I hope someone could give me a fair and if possible easy to follow hand.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Hello. Apparently I have been playing the game the wrong way. I'm having black screen with a text saying "There is nothing" So after all the weird but cool ways this game has found to show us some scenes, I though it was somewhat normal. But then I tried to replay a scene and it had the same black screen.

the thing is I downloaded the V0.23.0 Part 2. I only extracted and played that version. The normal way of playing a game here as far as I know is "Extract and Run" as the "Installation" spoiler suggest. But I am having missing images. So I'd very much appreciate if someone knows how to actually install and play this game I'd apreciate it. I have been playing this game for a long time but missed a lot of patchs so I'm not sure how far in the history I really am but for sure I'm not in the last patch content.

Thanks for your time and I hope someone could give me a fair and if possible easy to follow hand.
It sounds like you may have installed the update patch instead of the full game: the game displays an image that says "there is nothing" when it cannot find an image file. Try redownloading the full game from the mega link or from the official page on subscribestar or itch?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
so how do i do this shit
i heard the code was 1024
im wrong or i got ear problem ?
i entered the code in the laptop and still didn't work
You need to use the rectangle machine to enter what it ask you. You need information from previous chapters, otherwise you won't progress at all.

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Hey, enjoying the game but am currently stuck on the word of the day event. Does anyone know the answer?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
If you've completed all the 20p1 content, it should kick off automatically on Friday.
I am looking on the Wiki and cannot find the list for all the content for 20p1. On the Wiki, it jumps from 19p2 to 20p2. I finished everything up to All is Bright All is Beautiful but I come to the next Friday and the game keeps going along. So are their mandatory events with some of the girls that I may have missed that are preventing 20p2 from firing? I am frustrated and have not been able to get past this point. Suggestions? Or, a save file before the event happens? Any help would be appreciated at this point as I haven't been able to play this game in a Looooooooong time.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I am looking on the Wiki and cannot find the list for all the content for 20p1. On the Wiki, it jumps from 19p2 to 20p2. I finished everything up to All is Bright All is Beautiful but I come to the next Friday and the game keeps going along. So are their mandatory events with some of the girls that I may have missed that are preventing 20p2 from firing? I am frustrated and have not been able to get past this point. Suggestions? Or, a save file before the event happens? Any help would be appreciated at this point as I haven't been able to play this game in a Looooooooong time.
You're looking under Main Events -- 20p1 had character events for Molly, Rin, Tsuneyo, and Niki, but no main events. The requirements for Girls in Spandex are to do all of those character events, so make sure Molly has no events remaining in her list, Rin has no events remaining in her list, Tsuneyo has no events remaining in her list, and the only Niki events remaining are "Sisters" and "Dear You".

shows what got added in a given patch.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

This is a collection of all the changelogs, so you can see what was added in each update.

Many updates won't let you progress in main story content until you've done everything from the previous updates, so this can be handy to have. When it says "New (main girl) events" there are always four of them. When it says "new (side character) events)" there are always 2 of them. Lust events are normal events, not animations, so they're not seperate from the Main Story/main girl/side girl events.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes