Dec 14, 2018
My Compressed unofficial Android port of Lessons in Love 0.33.0
Gestures etc included.
Added scrollable textbox
Alternative persistent saves/log location

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/lessons.in.love/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep the archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

Other mods can be added to "documents/Wills747/lessons.in.love/game" folder as well
All my ports can use 0x52's URM mod, just drop the RPA file in the same folder

archive.rpa:

v0.33 APK:

You will still need the rpa from above zip if you haven't got it.

Last edited:

Khayon

May 15, 2022
Is there any way to open all traits from the start? I don't like that im forced to miss some progress because i dom't have specific trait. Maybe cheat or mod or something?

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
"I absolutely hate this game. Somewhere in all of this mind-numbing clicking there is a decent game struggling to get out. It's trapped by the most ridiculous sandbox I've ever seen.

There is a "progress" menu in the game, but it seems meaningless. I reach a point at which at least ten girls are supposed to have an event. I try to interact with those girls, and nothing happens. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to progress the game.

547 game days in and I've had sex with one girl. I've deleted it. "

Someone who only scored once in nearly 600 days gave this game 1 star. If you don't like the game that's your opinion. But the amount of time you wasted bashing your head against that brick wall is astounding.

args48

Jun 12, 2020
The rework seems to remove all nudity and H scenes in the first chunk of the game. I played 7 hours and I haven't even seen a nipple. Given the same path, I would have had 3 or 4 scenes before the rework.

I get he wants the girls to have more of a buildup, but it's gone too far. It's just boring when you need 20 hours of dialogue before you even make a tiny amount of progress. The biggest problem is that it's mostly filler dialogue, not meaningful dialogue. The game is huge already and most girls still don't have much going on in the romantic department. Now with this update he's delayed the ones we did have until much further into the game. I just don't see that being a smart decision for drawing in new supporters. People will play this game first for the H scenes. Character attachments, story, and hardcore fans come later. You need breadcrumbs to build that dedication but this rework removes them.

There is no reason why a couple of the girls shouldn't be easier to get with. That's realistic. The fact we have to progress on every girl, even ones we don't care for, make this matter worse. It makes the beginning of the game incredibly boring cause you basically have to get to know 10 girls through 50+ hours of mostly filler dialogue, then when you are finally done, another 10 show up and you repeat it.

So far, not a fan of the rework. This game had so much potential but it's 95% filler dialogue, 4% meaningful dialogue, and 1% H game. I really hope chapter 3 kicks this into a higher gear otherwise I will probably cancel my $5 tier. At the rate this is going, this game is going to be 50GB by the time we can H most girls.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
"I absolutely hate this game. Somewhere in all of this mind-numbing clicking there is a decent game struggling to get out. It's trapped by the most ridiculous sandbox I've ever seen.

There is a "progress" menu in the game, but it seems meaningless. I reach a point at which at least ten girls are supposed to have an event. I try to interact with those girls, and nothing happens. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to progress the game.

547 game days in and I've had sex with one girl. I've deleted it. "

Someone who only scored once in nearly 600 days gave this game 1 star. If you don't like the game that's your opinion. But the amount of time you wasted bashing your head against that brick wall is astounding.
Well, he is not wrong. We, who play from update to update totally forgot the horror some of us had to come through in the beginning. I remember saying "fuck it" and just going hand in hand with wiki, the dude just didnt know that there is a wiki. Thankfully Sel decided to give us the apportunity to experience this all over again, I wonder what the guys who was there from the start are saying now, lol.

And about rework, the beginning of the original was better, plus I was against the "slowering pace" from the start since I found them all logical and explained it some time ago. Sex is just a spice, some dishes would be better with it, some without. It was better before.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Last time I played was quite a while ago and I was looking into starting all over again. It sounds like this retooling is getting mixed opinions. The irish exchange student had only just been introduced, so I was hoping for a bunch to catch up on...
I already downloaded it, might as well dig in.

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
I haven't played the rework game, but at least there's a replay gallery...
I have and I have to say I very much like the rework. Although I too find that the niece minigame felt forced and out of context but I'm pretty sure the latter was the intended effect.

Still, either from outdated memory or just because i haven't played in a while, it does feel pretty good and much more in line with what I expected from the newer, later chapter events.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Just found out by but...Everyone (except Maki) lost their blowjob repeatable scenes? Why? I doubt anyone was even watched them outside of grinding for lust, but still not a good "addition".

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
Just found out by but...Everyone (except Maki) lost their blowjob repeatable scenes? Why? I doubt anyone was even watched them outside of grinding for lust, but still not a good "addition".
Wait, what? Did you try to load a previous save to test it? Maybe it's bugged?

EDIT: Okay, I tested it myself. Loaded my save from the previous version and some repeatable sex scenes are indeed gone. I'm not sure if it's intended, but since I haven't gone too far on the reworked version, I'm guessing those scenes were tied to some of the new events? If not, and if they were intentionally removed for some reason, then yeah, that really sucks.

Last edited:

Budman

May 31, 2018
on there is nothing event, call me stupid, but cant for the life of me figure terminal number, any help?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes