Alanthos

May 10, 2018
They should have been, according to Selebus, to allow players to continue and still be able to see the new events without starting over.
Can confirm they are currently not. Hopefully this will get fixed in a future update, as starting over is really not appealing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Pretty much every girl that know of the existence of BJ and actually love (or really want something from) the guy would do that pretty soon. Well, character play quite a role in it, but mostly in the "I dont have the experience" department giving anxiety of underperformance or initial disgust, thats it. I really doubt that the girls dont know about BJ (maybe only Sana, but there is no events with her so far), lack experience (practice on vegetables or learned from the net) or have huge disgust.
Though I am still quite a way away from the completion of the rework (currently just got 1st happy event, and damn it was awesome), so, I dont know, maybe it is logical afterall.
I've seen some pretty sheltered characters in specific genres of fiction where they knew literally nothing sexual, but you have a point. Yeah, I've seen the rework pictures in the game files and was already getting a worse feeling (not that worse is a bad thing in this case) than the original. He ramped up the Denpa levels from 10 to at least 12.

Can confirm they are currently not. Hopefully this will get fixed in a future update, as starting over is really not appealing.
I remembered something, did you progress the "there is nothing" text at the current end of content at least once? I completely forgot that was a requirement for saves from before the rework.

Reactions: Vizer007

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Daily Dose of Internet just put out a video with a queen termite...Either he or his advisor or something definitely play LiL xD Or maybe its just a crazy coincidence)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
I've seen some pretty sheltered characters in specific genres of fiction where they knew literally nothing sexual, but you have a point. Yeah, I've seen the rework pictures in the game files and was already getting a worse feeling (not that worse is a bad thing in this case) than the original. He ramped up the Denpa levels from 10 to at least 12.

I remembered something, did you progress the "there is nothing" text at the current end of content at least once? I completely forgot that was a requirement for saves from before the rework.
Nope, it’s still there. We have to wait until chapter 3 to come out for it to be fixed. Also meaning if we use that save, the new events/remade events will not be completed but the events were black for me when I checked so I’m assuming you can go back and do them as soon as chapter 3 comes out in August

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
For some reason I missed Drowning main event (appears automatically at day 30, wiki said) I guess Sel added affection requirement to it? (day 38 currently, Walk in the Park event)
Edit: found it, I needed Rin's 5 affection event. Well, thats pretty logical, I like this "addition" to requirements, since there was no such thing before, I just checked.

Last edited:

what is the point

Jan 3, 2022
For some reason I missed Drowning main event (appears automatically at day 30, wiki said) I guess Sel added affection requirement to it? (day 38 currently, Walk in the Park event)
Edit: found it, I needed Rin's 5 affection event. Well, thats pretty logical, I like this "addition" to requirements, since there was no such thing before, I just checked.
Yeah most Sel made some changes to requirements for events. I know there is a event that requires an obscure Ayane event know, the exact details escape me.

Reactions: Vizer007

Wolfwoodd

Jul 5, 2018
I am really enjoying the re-work. It was easily 10 hours of content before I could use the skip button again (maybe more). So, definitely worth replaying everything from the beginning. I love the game.

Just my 2 cents.

icegoalie35

Sep 6, 2018
Is there a download link for v0.23? I never played the game before v0.24 and wanted to see how different it is. Also this is the scariest game I've ever played...
By scary I mean actual scary not jump scare.

Last edited:

what is the point

Jan 3, 2022
Is there a download link for v0.23? I never played the game before v0.24 and wanted to see how different it is. Also this is the scariest game I've ever played...
As 0.24 is not public yet, the scribe star and itch are 0.23. Although the beginning was remade for a reason, and I sure you will enjoy this game don't let your fear stop you.

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
I’m sure there’s been scarier that you’ve played. I would suggest searching up “compressed 23.0” and you’ll find it.

Reactions: crustlord12

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
Version 0.23.0 Part 2 is out! (Subscribestar version)

FULL GAME
PC -
GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
MAC - GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
---------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE PATCH - GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found it. But it isn’t compressed.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Sadly, Sel doesn't release compressed version :)

I've been posting every public version here for a good long time; I think roughly a year I've been doing that. So next time you're searching for some version of LiL, you can always see my past posts

• Red Heart

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Can we all appreciate that the best part about this game is the fact that you have to fuck a good chunk of Ami's classmates but can turn her down.

'Listen Ami, I know that I'll fuck anything that moves, and in some cases, that's not even a requirement. But I'm a good uncle, so I'd rather die than stick my dick in you."

I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction when she finds out.

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
I got a question. So I've been replaying the start of the game since everythings been updated, and noticed I somehow missed "Drowning." It's not marked in red or anything so its still able to be seen at some point, so I looked up the requirements on the wiki to see what the requirements were for the older version.

All it said was that it'll happen on day 30 or later. It also said it'll happen on day 30. However, I'm past day 30 and the event hasn't happened yet. So for anyone thats seen it, did you figure out the requirements? Again, its not marked in red, so its still viewable for me. I just don't know how.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
If you insist on playing 0.23, I guess this is your only option.
There was a compressed version but that was broken. (Or it was a compression of a broken version, who knows)
The full 0.23 that was here before was okay.
But the huggy boy caused some confusion and there were several versions, patches and conflicting instruction around.
The bugs in the broken version will pile up only after several hours of game play and leave you with a broken save game.

tsphazer

Jan 1, 2022
I am currently stuck on trying to get a happy event connected to Miku.. nothing i seem to do seems to trigger it. Some events for Makoto, Maki and Main events seem to be locked behind it.

I'm still on chapter 1, trying my best to progress :>

My progress can be seen in the mages below...and yes..I've been throwing myself at this game. Enjoying the story.

Update: I also cant' seem to get the eighth happy scene to trigger...which according to the wiki is required for Miku's happy event.
I'm supposed to "Go home" from the dorms after visiting the beach, which I've tried...I think :/ Am I missing something obvious?

UPDATE 2: Solved it...I'm an idiot :)...

Last edited:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Can you actually reject ami advances? IIRC lots of event relate to you having an explicit relationship with ami tho...

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I got a question. So I've been replaying the start of the game since everythings been updated, and noticed I somehow missed "Drowning." It's not marked in red or anything so its still able to be seen at some point, so I looked up the requirements on the wiki to see what the requirements were for the older version.

All it said was that it'll happen on day 30 or later. It also said it'll happen on day 30. However, I'm past day 30 and the event hasn't happened yet. So for anyone thats seen it, did you figure out the requirements? Again, its not marked in red, so its still viewable for me. I just don't know how.
You need Rin's 5 affection event, it was not there before, yeah, but it is now and its logical.

Can we all appreciate that the best part about this game is the fact that you have to fuck a good chunk of Ami's classmates but can turn her down.

'Listen Ami, I know that I'll fuck anything that moves, and in some cases, that's not even a requirement. But I'm a good uncle, so I'd rather die than stick my dick in you."

I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction when she finds out.
By doing that he is a worst uncle ever. Heck, even if she is his daughter too (just speculation), its fine since he is pretty much the last man in walled off town. Like, imagine if you were Ami, daaaaamn. You love the girl, you do everything for her, making her life a breeze, she knows that you love her and accepts your help as if it goes without saying, but she fks everyone behind your back and lie you in your face, giving hope. I would be livid and miserable, you have to be the last piece of shit to do that to a person who actually loves you.

Can you actually reject ami advances? IIRC lots of event relate to you having an explicit relationship with ami tho...
Yes.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes