Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
By doing that he is a worst uncle ever. Heck, even if she is his daughter too (just speculation), its fine since he is pretty much the last man in walled off town. Like, imagine if you were Ami, daaaaamn. You love the girl, you do everything for her, making her life a breeze, she knows that you love her and accepts your help as if it goes without saying, but she fks everyone behind your back and lie you in your face, giving hope. I would be livid and miserable, you have to be the last piece of shit to do that to a person who actually loves you.
Uncle Sensei knows best, and Sensei says that new emotional trama is the best way to forget about old emotional trama. So I'm actually doing her a favor. She'll be so heartbroken she'll forget about her dead parents.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
How come? (also, is this the uncensored version?)
The Yearbook was a list of Patreon high-tier patrons. The Patreon no longer exists.

The blow job animations were removed mostly because Selebus doesn't like how they look, I believe. The removed events were all replaced with new events that are more in-line with his current vision for the game. They don't fundamentally change the story, but they do slow the pacing of the girls who had originally jumped into Sensei's pants really quickly.

All removed scenes (not sure about removed animations) are viewable from the laptop in Sensei's room on weekends.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
It took like a week to clear all of chapter one the first time, is there a cheat sheet of which events got changed enough to be 'important' to replay? Plus which are actually new...

ZZbzz45

Jul 10, 2019
I cant get the even Nothing is Missing except me to trigger even though i meet the requirements. It's the rin event that brings her back into the game and its caused a bottleneck in a bunch of quests

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I cant get the even Nothing is Missing except me to trigger even though i meet the requirements. It's the rin event that brings her back into the game and its caused a bottleneck in a bunch of quests
The rework added some affection requirements to events. I'm going form old and potentially no-longer-accurate memory, but if you visit the cafe on weekend mornings, Rin hears about it secondhand and gains affection. Try getting it up to the next multiple of 5 and see if that kicks it loose.

ZZbzz45

Jul 10, 2019
The rework added some affection requirements to events. I'm going form old and potentially no-longer-accurate memory, but if you visit the cafe on weekend mornings, Rin hears about it secondhand and gains affection. Try getting it up to the next multiple of 5 and see if that kicks it loose.
i have her at 65 right now and been just spamming it hoping the event will trigger i also took the time to grind all other characters to 30+ besides chika who is at 70. at this point im wondering if someone has a trigger command i could use to force the event to trigger

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
There's a new requirement that isn't on the wiki because the wiki is on the public version. You need an Ayane event from calling her in the morning at affection 10.

ZZbzz45

Jul 10, 2019
There's a new requirement that isn't on the wiki because the wiki is on the public version. You need an Ayane event from calling her in the morning at affection 10.
This worked thanks. I was really confused cause this wasnt my first playthrough but i havent played since like early 2021 and the event wasnt triggering like it should lol.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I got a bug in the 0.24 version, when i got exactly 5 affection with Rin i went to her dorm, but instead of playing the first visit event it played the generic room event, i've not entered her room before iirc, but skulls is highlighted as incomplete.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can we all appreciate that the best part about this game is the fact that you have to fuck a good chunk of Ami's classmates but can turn her down.

'Listen Ami, I know that I'll fuck anything that moves, and in some cases, that's not even a requirement. But I'm a good uncle, so I'd rather die than stick my dick in you."

I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction when she finds out.
Oh boy, that thought has been lingering ever since she started showing problem signs, I have a feeling it isn't going to be pretty, a very bad feeling.

Can you actually reject ami advances? IIRC lots of event relate to you having an explicit relationship with ami tho...
You can...at the cost of multiple Maya events that rely on an Ami relationship to make sense and are therefore automatically marked missed.

How come? (also, is this the uncensored version?)
All versions after 0.23.0 part 2 will be uncensored, Huggy Boy is dead.

How did I miss that the creepy ass song that's plays during Good Boy, and now also in Room with Clocks, is Daisy Bell?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That has been speculated, in fact at least one theory runs entirely on this being some sort of Matrix style sim.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I got a bug in the 0.24 version, when i got exactly 5 affection with Rin i went to her dorm, but instead of playing the first visit event it played the generic room event, i've not entered her room before iirc, but skulls is highlighted as incomplete.
There's a bug in the originally posted version of .24. Sel posted a patch on Subscribestar that fixed a few day 1 bugs like that.
Wait... I HAVE to do everything again? :cautious:

I've completed ALL events but the new ones from ch.1 (v24) don't appear as completed on the event list in my "old" save (right at the end of v23)...

(weird thing is that they appear as completed on my v22 save :unsure: so if something goes wrong at least I don't have to do EVERYTHING again :ROFLMAO:)
If you're at the end of .23 content, advance the There Is Nothing text once and the new ch1 events will be marked as complete.

Reactions: Cool'Thulhu

roddyandre33

Jun 17, 2022
Loving the update so far. Something that's always bothered me though, especially coming back to it - does anyone else think sensai looks goofy? Like he's a small child in an adult body. His shoulders are too broad for his face, or something. Or even just his smooth complexion. I can't get over how silly he looks when he's in an h-scene...

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes