Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me what the hell happens during the Makoto's 'Totally Platonic' event? The dialogues are totally random and they makes no sense.

icegoalie35

Sep 6, 2018
Progressing is very annoying. There's dozens of different actions and you have to progress with every character equally. So you have to hang out with every character, talk to them in the hallway, call them, invite them, wait for certain days, do actions at certain times of day, increase lust, and whatever else to find the next event, then you need to do it all over thousands of times.
Oh and some scenes can't be replayed so you need to make hundreds of saves.

Really wanted to enjoy this game but I don't think it's going to work.

Reactions: crustlord12

snackman265

Sep 11, 2021
Progressing is very annoying. There's dozens of different actions and you have to progress with every character equally. So you have to hang out with every character, talk to them in the hallway, call them, invite them, wait for certain days, do actions at certain times of day, increase lust, and whatever else to find the next event, then you need to do it all over thousands of times.

Use the guide mod on the front page, it increased my enjoyment a lot

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

Actually, all scenes can be replayed :)

Also, what you call "progressing is very annoying" is a common trait of the visual novel genre. It seems like this genre ain't your cup of tea :cool:

aeronux

Dec 18, 2021
Neither event is officially missed. If it's too late to do an event, it gets a red name that is struck through.

The first one you're missing plays when you select "Go Home" from the dorms without knocking on any doors. IIRC, the other one is tied to a main story event, and if it's not revealed, you simply haven't reached that event yet.
Thanks barg, that is exactly what I have missed. Now I'm able to progress. Thanks a lot!

icegoalie35

Sep 6, 2018
Actually, all scenes can be replayed :)

Also, what you call "progressing is very annoying" is a common trait of the visual novel genre. It seems like this genre ain't your cup of tea :cool:
The first Ami bedroom masturbation scene can't be replayed but it can in v0.23. v0.24 has a lot less Ami replays, were they removed or moved somewhere else?

Nope, it's just this game. Mainly because there's no indication for what to do next so you have to go through dozens of actions after every event.

Thanks snackman for telling me about the mod. I think a few scenes don't have hints, like the first clock room, but so far it seems helpful. :)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The first Ami bedroom masturbation scene can't be replayed but it can in v0.23. v0.24 has a lot less Ami replays, were they removed or moved somewhere else?
A lot of the early sex content was either removed, or moved later in the story.

If it was removed entirely, you can access it through the Laptop in Sensei's room on weekends.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Defeseberebe

Jan 16, 2019
Hello, i've a problem with 3 major event:

Futaba : Prevent Measure
Makoto: Aim For The Balls

For those two event, i've already got 30+ affection and 30+ lust, but every evening i try to go in one of their rooms (with the exclusion for Makoto on Tuesday and Wednesday ofcourse), the game only give me the option Hangout or Hanjob neither of which give me any progress.
I've tried also to trigger them via Computer on deleted scenes, but it does not change anything.

Rin: Noting Was Missing, Except Me
This event was triggered on Day 67, and I am now on day 144 after Reset (and with all of the other girls completed till this point), i'm visiting the cafè every damn weekend morning only to find always Haruka whit the same dialog about her not showing up

I've followed already the wiki that give me to less information and i cannot go further...

Help me please
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Apr 2, 2018
Out of curiosity, how many girls have H scenes available at this time? This is probably the best game in this genre, but I'd like to know if it's, shall we say, "ready" to be sampled or if I should wait until it's deeper into Chapter 3. I know this is a slower type of game, which is why I wanted to ask.

spamhello4

Nov 7, 2018
Out of curiosity, how many girls have H scenes available at this time? This is probably the best game in this genre, but I'd like to know if it's, shall we say, "ready" to be sampled or if I should wait until it's deeper into Chapter 3. I know this is a slower type of game, which is why I wanted to ask.
Most of them have H scenes of some kind by now, the playtime to get up to date is huge, definitely not the kind of game you should wait till it is complete to play.

Apr 2, 2018
Most of them have H scenes of some kind by now, the playtime to get up to date is huge, definitely not the kind of game you should wait till it is complete to play.
That's good to know, thanks. I was concerned because when looking at their stats, most of them have no "Replays" or "Lust", but I guess that must be because I'm still in Chapter 1. And yeah, I was gonna play it anyway, but y'know, this game's good enough to play for its own sake and all, but that's not exactly the mood most people are in when they come to f95.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
It's not even half the characters that have H-scenes, from the class we have Ami, Ayane, Chika, Futaba, Kirin, Makoto, Honorable mention to Miku and Nodoka. From the side characters you have H-scenes with Haruka, Maki, Nicky and Sara.
Rin flashes her tits and Chinami appears naked.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
H-Scenes for:

•Ami
•Ayane
•Chika
•Futaba
•Kirin
•Makoto
•Miku
•Haruka
•Maki
•Niki
•Sara

Not wholesome, not entirely consensual, one-time H-Scenes for:
•Molly
•Maya (hopefull her H-Scene did not get removed in the latest version; it was early on in the game. If it did get removed, you can access it from Sensei's computer on the weekend.)

So a little less than 50% of the main cast, and a little more than 50% of the side cast, have H-scenes. And by H-scenes, I mean actual sex (handjob, oral or penetration). There's a few one-time kiss, hug, and nude scenes for other characters not listed above.

And according to Selebus, there are plans for H-scenes for every character (And side character). Although in my guess, maybe there won't be any scenes for Chinami (Chika's little sister) or Tsukasa (Touka's little sister):

Yes! Not only are there plans for H-scenes for every character (And side character), but everyone will have their own ending as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: akselx and Riolol
Apr 2, 2018
H-Scenes for:

•Ami
•Ayane
•Chika
•Futaba
•Kirin
•Makoto
•Miku
•Haruka
•Maki
•Niki
•Sara

Not wholesome, not entirely consensual, one-time H-Scenes for:
•Molly
•Maya (hopefull her H-Scene did not get removed in the latest version; it was early on in the game. If it did get removed, you can access it from Sensei's computer on the weekend.)

So a little less than 50% of the main cast, and a little more than 50% of the side cast, have H-scenes. And by H-scenes, I mean actual sex (handjob, oral or penetration). There's a few one-time kiss, hug, and nude scenes for other characters not listed above.

And according to Selebus, there are plans for H-scenes for every character (And side character). Although in my guess, maybe there won't be any scenes for Chinami (Chika's little sister) or Tsukasa (Touka's little sister):
Ah, that is unfortunate. I was hoping more of them had some sort of H-scene by now. I suppose those will start appearing now that he's working on Chapter 3. Like I said, the writing for this is the best in the genre, and pace actually improved with the Chapter 1 rework IMO. I just am not personally a fan of the short updates release format. I'm too impatient for that, I want to get a good chunk of game when I sit down to play something, not little bites every once in a while.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Ah, that is unfortunate. I was hoping more of them had some sort of H-scene by now. I suppose those will start appearing now that he's working on Chapter 3. Like I said, the writing for this is the best in the genre, and pace actually improved with the Chapter 1 rework IMO. I just am not personally a fan of the short updates release format. I'm too impatient for that, I want to get a good chunk of game when I sit down to play something, not little bites every once in a while.
Fair point. Hopefully new H-scenes come along for more characters soon.

Also, FYI, I think there's some non-canon lewd pictures for most characters in the game if you have access to the discord channels exclusive to those who support Selebus, if you were interested in those.

Reactions: praqueperguntas

snackman265

Sep 11, 2021
Thanks snackman for telling me about the mod. I think a few scenes don't have hints, like the first clock room, but so far it seems helpful. :)
Looks like the guide mod has just been updated for version 0.24.

FYI all scenes should have hints now hopefully. You can check the requirements for happy scenes by clicking 'progress' and then the words 'Happy:' (right where it tells you how many you have seen.) You can do the same for main events too :)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes