moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Quick question: Why did Kirin and Noriko move into Dorm 10 when Dorms 8 and 9 haven't been filled yet? Essentially, Kirin and Noriko move in before Otoha, Nodoka, Touka, and Yasu are transferred to your class. Just seems out of order to me.
Because when floor 2 was moving in, he had votes every month on Patreon for which room would move in next. Dorm 7 won, then Dorm 10, then 8, and obviously that meant 9 was last.

Apr 2, 2018
Another question about the game: does the creep factor increase? Again, love the game, but I'm about halfway through the first chapter and, being someone who's played this once several versions ago, I feel like the game is becoming progressively more jump-scarey and I'm not sure I like that. At the point where I currently am, I feel like nothing is safe to relax at, no matter how cute or funny the scene may be, because I feel at any second there might be a flashing scene, a static noise, or overall general "happiness".

I mean, the creepy undertones are masterfully done, and the writing is excellent even beyond any eroticism, but... I dunno, I think I might be a bit too much of a coward to go through another few dozen hours of this if it gets any heavier than it is right now. I'm fine with the violent/psychotic writing, but the rapid shifts and the sense that no scene is safe is making me feel uncomfortable beyond what I was initially prepared for.

tl;dr: does Chapter 2 get significantly creepier than Chapter 1? And is Chapter 3 intended to be creepier than both?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Another question about the game: does the creep factor increase? Again, love the game, but I'm about halfway through the first chapter and, being someone who's played this once several versions ago, I feel like the game is becoming progressively more jump-scarey and I'm not sure I like that. At the point where I currently am, I feel like nothing is safe to relax at, no matter how cute or funny the scene may be, because I feel at any second there might be a flashing scene, a static noise, or overall general "happiness".

I mean, the creepy undertones are masterfully done, and the writing is excellent even beyond any eroticism, but... I dunno, I think I might be a bit too much of a coward to go through another few dozen hours of this if it gets any heavier than it is right now. I'm fine with the violent/psychotic writing, but the rapid shifts and the sense that no scene is safe is making me feel uncomfortable beyond what I was initially prepared for.

tl;dr: does Chapter 2 get significantly creepier than Chapter 1? And is Chapter 3 intended to be creepier than both?
Chapter 2's weirdness is about in line with post-revamp Chapter 1's weirdness -- if you're halfway through chapter 1 on .24, this is basically what you're in for.

Who knows with chapter 3.

Cyrodil

Dec 8, 2018
Anyone else have Miku disappear from their phone with the new update? Can't progress because I can't call her for a date at noon XD

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Wish I could find, not seeing it at all.
In the game folder open Phone.rpy, find this line:
Contact("miku", "Miku", "Maruyama", miku_custom_name, Color("#ff8112"), miku_love, -1, False, False)
and change the first false to mikunumber as so:
Contact("miku", "Miku", "Maruyama", miku_custom_name, Color("#ff8112"), miku_love, -1, mikunumber, False)
save and you're done
Credits to the guy who posted I don't remember his username from the top of my head

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
so.. any hint mods for this game? i know its not related but sensei evernight got a really nice hint mod.. so anything like this for this game?

Apr 2, 2018
Does anyone know if Selebus composes his own music? pianomelancholy3.mp3 is amazing and I'm curious to know where it came from, if it came from anywhere. I highly doubt it's viable to ask the man himself, though, since he's kind of a pop star.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Does anyone know if Selebus composes his own music? pianomelancholy3.mp3 is amazing and I'm curious to know where it came from, if it came from anywhere. I highly doubt it's viable to ask the man himself, though, since he's kind of a pop star.
I spent a loooonnng time trying to find some of the soundtrack for this and Sensei Overnight on youtube a while back. Particularly and

A lot of the tracks have Japanese titles so (for me at least) they're hard to find.

a link to a playlist someone made on youtube of some of the soundtrack. Not sure if the one you're looking for is in there but that should at least point you in the right direction.

Reactions: praqueperguntas
Apr 2, 2018
I spent a loooonnng time trying to find some of the soundtrack for this and Sensei Overnight on youtube a while back. Particularly and

A lot of the tracks have Japanese titles so (for me at least) they're hard to find.

a link to a playlist someone made on youtube of some of the soundtrack. Not sure if the one you're looking for is in there but that should at least point you in the right direction.
Unfortunately it is not any of those; this one I first heard in the first scene with Haruka, if you choose to have sex with her the first time she brings it up. Thanks for the playlist though, that has a bunch of great ones!

LB00

Feb 26, 2020
I'm having a problem with the UI flickering whenever I move my mouse over the screen, does anyone know what I could try to do to solve it?

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
And according to Selebus, there are plans for H-scenes for every character (And side character). Although in my guess, maybe there won't be any scenes for Chinami (Chika's little sister) or Tsukasa (Touka's little sister):
Now that he's no longer restrained by Patreon, he has outright confirmed there will be H scenes with loli characters. So seems that Chinami and Tsukasa are also planned.

Reactions: madao007

Kakyoinnoriyaki7

Aug 5, 2022
I finally finished the puzzles from the event "A Life of Prizes". I know that people already posted the answers, but for anyone interested in doing the puzzle normally, I thought I'd share a list of names of events where you can find the answers that are not given inside the puzzle room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I finished it all but still cant escape

Apr 2, 2018
Now that he's no longer restrained by Patreon, he has outright confirmed there will be H scenes with loli characters. So seems that Chinami and Tsukasa are also planned.
I dunno how I feel about that. Seems a bit much tbh, and AFAIK that's against the rules of F95, so it might conflict with it being released here. Hopefully he leaves that for much later, personally I think there's a line where it's just not really erotic anymore, it just starts sounding like some sort of graphic horror story. The game very obviously admits that the main character is a sexual predator and the theme of grooming is very much a part of it, but I dunno, at least the characters so far are teenagers who would at least be expected to have sexual interests at their age. I can't imagine a sex scene with like Chinami being very sensual, it'd probably just look like a child in playtime, and at that point I don't see the point really.

Reactions: aleafinthewind
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes