akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I dunno how I feel about that. Seems a bit much tbh, and AFAIK that's against the rules of F95, so it might conflict with it being released here. Hopefully he leaves that for much later, personally I think there's a line where it's just not really erotic anymore, it just starts sounding like some sort of graphic horror story. The game very obviously admits that the main character is a sexual predator and the theme of grooming is very much a part of it, but I dunno, at least the characters so far are teenagers who would at least be expected to have sexual interests at their age. I can't imagine a sex scene with like Chinami being very sensual, it'd probably just look like a child in playtime, and at that point I don't see the point really.
I dunno how to feel about it either, but I don't think f95 against loli content, since I saw quite a bit of it out there and there's a tag, so...

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I dunno how to feel about it either, but I don't think f95 against loli content, since I saw quite a bit of it out there and there's a tag, so...
F95 defines loli as "adults with underdeveloped bodies," and seems to accept "no, she's really 18 wink wink nudge nudge" as justification.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I think I found a bug. I'm almost at the end and I need to call Miku to trigger an event, but her name isn't on the list. I did trigger the event where she gives her number together with the Kanda's, but for some reason the game didn't register it

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I think I found a bug. I'm almost at the end and I need to call Miku to trigger an event, but her name isn't on the list. I did trigger the event where she gives her number together with the Kanda's, but for some reason the game didn't register it
Download the game from itch instead of here, that version has the bugfix for that. I don't think the one here does.

Reactions: SadCoomer

aleafinthewind

Nov 11, 2019
I dunno how I feel about that. Seems a bit much tbh, and AFAIK that's against the rules of F95, so it might conflict with it being released here. Hopefully he leaves that for much later, personally I think there's a line where it's just not really erotic anymore, it just starts sounding like some sort of graphic horror story. The game very obviously admits that the main character is a sexual predator and the theme of grooming is very much a part of it, but I dunno, at least the characters so far are teenagers who would at least be expected to have sexual interests at their age. I can't imagine a sex scene with like Chinami being very sensual, it'd probably just look like a child in playtime, and at that point I don't see the point really.
In one of the first scenes with Chinami Chika mentions she has severe asthma triggered by physical exertion, which I don't remember being mentioned in the original version of chapter 1. I feel like Selebus is setting things up for an immediate (and horrifying) Bad End if you try anything.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018
In one of the first scenes with Chinami Chika mentions she has severe asthma triggered by physical exertion, which I don't remember being mentioned in the original version of chapter 1. I feel like Selebus is setting things up for an immediate (and horrifying) Bad End if you try anything.
See, that sounds more like something Selebus would do. Adding a scene like that, but making it absolutely horrible and cruel instead of even attempting to make it erotic. But then again, I never know with this guy. His brain is on a rollercoaster it can't get off of, and we're just being dragged along by ropes on the back of the ride, bumping on the rails whenever it takes a sharp turn.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes