Owen95

Mar 7, 2022
Hey, kind of new to this kind of websites. i downloaded V 0.23 and i just saw version 0.24.0 is out now. how do i get my game updated? do i need to delete it and completely re doenload the game?
thanks in advance!

it is a great game btw. even tho i genually get stuck and start anew it wont get boring.
wouldnt have thought i'd ever lke a visual novel and now i am loving one ^^.

Zennod

Oct 21, 2019
Hey, kind of new to this kind of websites. i downloaded V 0.23 and i just saw version 0.24.0 is out now. how do i get my game updated? do i need to delete it and completely re doenload the game? thanks in advance!
Unfortunately version 0.24.0 was a big rework of the 1st act of the game and there is no patch to get you from 0.23.0 to 0.24.0. You have to redownload.

There should be version 0.25.0 in 0-14 days (leaked patreon version) and there should be a leaked patch available too, but no guarantee on that. You might want to wait for that before doing full download in case of no patch leaked.

Reactions: Owen95

Owen95

Mar 7, 2022
Unfortunately version 0.24.0 was a big rework of the 1st act of the game and there is no patch to get you from 0.23.0 to 0.24.0. You have to redownload.

There should be version 0.25.0 in 0-14 days (leaked patreon version) and there should be a leaked patch available too, but no guarantee on that. You might want to wait for that before doing full download in case of no patch leaked.

Hah! Alright.
Thank you VERY much :).

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
He is still gonna need 0,24 even if he wants to patch.
So.. either wait 0-14 days for 0,25 or download 0,24.. play.. then update once the 0,25 patch is up.

Zennod

Oct 21, 2019
He is still gonna need 0,24 even if he wants to patch.
So.. either wait 0-14 days for 0,25 or download 0,24.. play.. then update once the 0,25 patch is up.
Yeah, I was unclear. There obviously won't be a patch 0.23.0-part2 -> 0.24.0, or 0.23.0-part2 -> 0.25.0 unless someone makes it.

Owen95

Mar 7, 2022
Yeah, I was unclear. There obviously won't be a patch 0.23.0-part2 -> 0.24.0, or 0.23.0-part2 -> 0.25.0 unless someone makes it.
Dont worry, i already thought that you meant it that way.

I am Confused however, because i just saw my game is the V.0.24.0 version.

i.. havent deleted and redownloaded yet.
thought i had the V23 before...

Is it even possible that games can update them self?
If not i might be paranoid and i somehow got V24 from here earlyer without noticing.

Zennod

Oct 21, 2019
Dont worry, i already thought that you meant it that way.

I am Confused however, because i just saw my game is the V.0.24.0 version.

i.. havent deleted and redownloaded yet.
thought i had the V23 before...

Is it even possible that games can update them self?
If not i might be paranoid and i somehow got V24 from here earlyer without noticing.
No, there's no auto-update mechanism. You probably downloaded version 0.24.0, as it was available for like 2 weeks already.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
it is a great game btw. even tho i genually get stuck and start anew it wont get boring.
wouldnt have thought i'd ever lke a visual novel and now i am loving one ^^.
I don't think there is a way to get hardstuck without being able to progress and having to restart. But there are some very especific roadblocks that the game throws at you. Whenever you feel like there is absolutely no way forward, you have to try weird things like going back to sleep after going to the dormitory (without talking to anyone), or calling someone that wasnt in your contact list. And to make things worse, some of these things only trigger in especific days of the week and time of day. But if you feel too frustrated take a look at the wiki :)

If you want some gameplay tips tho: don't kiss Chika before the class beach episode

Apr 2, 2018
I don't think there is a way to get hardstuck without being able to progress and having to restart. But there are some very especific roadblocks that the game throws at you. Whenever you feel like there is absolutely no way forward, you have to try weird things like going back to sleep after going to the dormitory (without talking to anyone), or calling someone that wasnt in your contact list. And to make things worse, some of these things only trigger in especific days of the week and time of day. But if you feel too frustrated take a look at the wiki :)

If you want some gameplay tips tho: don't kiss Chika before the class beach episode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Essecks

Sep 1, 2018
Holy shit. The writing in the opening moments of chapter 3 is probably the strongest of the entire game so far. A single conversation between Sensei and Ayane and some internal musing about the nature of gods had more weight to it than the entire plot of many other games. After so long without new content, it was nice to be reminded immediately as to why this is not only my favorite adult game by far, but ranks among my favorite *game* games.

Edit - Also, I was kinda on the fence about Imani at first, but she's just the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zerosol and Vidaura

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Holy shit. The writing in the opening moments of chapter 3 is probably the strongest of the entire game so far. A single conversation between Sensei and Ayane and some internal musing about the nature of gods had more weight to it than the entire plot of many other games. After so long without new content, it was nice to be reminded immediately as to why this is not only my favorite adult game by far, but ranks among my favorite *game* games.

Edit - Also, I was kinda on the fence about Imani at first, but she's just the gift that keeps on giving.
That's good to hear, given the months spend remaking the start of the game I guess he had enough time to think and plan a fair bit of the story, I'd guess it was one of the reasons to focus on remaking while getting time to plan out the next chapters.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes