RazeSoldier

Feb 3, 2021
I didn't anticipate a new update this quick after the rework. I got back to my playthrough of the rework so I can play the new content.

At which point the reworked content ends ? Where should I stop and jump into the new update ?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I didn't anticipate a new update this quick after the rework. I got back to my playthrough of the rework so I can play the new content.

At which point the reworked content ends ? Where should I stop and jump into the new update ?
IIRC, all the major changes are prior to the beach event, and any changes after that are relatively minor (fixing continuity hiccups caused by the rework, etc)

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Anyone have a compressed link? 7.2GM is no bueno for Mega and the other links are trash and don't work.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Anyone have a compressed link? 7.2GM is no bueno for Mega and the other links are trash and don't work.
After a few failed attempts with weird results the mixdrop link suddenly started to work. I've got everything in one go, even at a decent speed.
But yeah, putting up such huge files on crappy hosters without an option for torrent (or at least split-archives) is rather pointless...

(btw, has anyone ever got anything from one of those "transfer" links? I have not the foggiest how they are supposed to work...)

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Gotcha. Thanks.

That's what pisses me off about these puzzles, they aren't actually logical-- the fact that some voice in a soundtrack mentions denim doesn't in any way mean that it is necessarily the MC's favorite fabric. It's not so much a test of how well you know the characters or the games, but of what random facts you happened to write down or recall. It's like the kind of shitty test that your incompetent 7th grade Social Studies teacher gave, where she just picked random proper nouns or numbers out of the textbook with no regard to what was actually important.

Sel's a brilliant writer but this sort of thing is not his strong suit. He's got the soul of an artist, not the mind of a logician. The game would be better if he stopped trying to prove something or the other with this kind of nonsense.

Which really does nothing to help people who, for whatever reason, don't have sound on when playing the game. That compounded with some really obscure questions that even with help, don't seem to point to any reasonable answer...makes the whole 'quiz' portion of the game a hard NO from me. At least many games that have these various puzzles have the option to either completely skip them, or make them less frustrating.

Some even have the "if you fail X number of times, you get the option to skip". which honestly is called for here.

Unless something comes out that says "do xyz here" with all possible answers for questions like "What year is Solitaire" the game will go from being my favorite... to one I don't even bother with.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Which really does nothing to help people who, for whatever reason, don't have sound on when playing the game. That compounded with some really obscure questions that even with help, don't seem to point to any reasonable answer...makes the whole 'quiz' portion of the game a hard NO from me. At least many games that have these various puzzles have the option to either completely skip them, or make them less frustrating.

Some even have the "if you fail X number of times, you get the option to skip". which honestly is called for here.

Unless something comes out that says "do xyz here" with all possible answers for questions like "What year is Solitaire" the game will go from being my favorite... to one I don't even bother with.
The developer is a troll and a bit of a sociopath. I expect it to only get worse from here in this regard.

Reactions: Old Fart Having Fun

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Im stuck on the main event a life of prizes could someone tell me how to get through it
book 1: 85
book 2: denim
book 3: judas
book 4: 18
book 5: find the phone number on the bulletin board (08023231234) to call tsuneyo after reading the book once
book 6: marsh warbler
book 7: 4863
book 8: 1788, green, 80, 4, 31, Magpie, perception
book 9: read through it then go to the laptop (pw is Boobies123) and click on unlock all answers each option has different results if you pick calm you will need to eat 10 live squid from the eat something menu. if you pick callous just read the book again
Eat rice 23 times for the final key

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017

The dev is a bit of an ass unfortunately. He can write reasonably well, but is very closed minded and ableist. This was the first game I ever actually supported, but I dropped it when it became clear he has disdain for the people who play his game.

Someone here will likely post answers as they are needed (and if they ever become randomized or some BS, someone will just make a mod to just skip through). If it ever becomes truly impossible to progress, then it is what it is. There are other decent games on here.

On another note - some rambling / theorycrafting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'll wait for a proper compressed as the size on this thing is getting utterly ridiculous! It is not even like the graphics are that much better than the compressed. I think Dev is just damn fucking lazy to compress anything.

tiurcer

Nov 27, 2018
Anyone have a recommended order for girls to be played? I remember there are miss able events depending on progress with certain characters versus others last time i played (probably a year ago). Is there any thing else like the Rin Chika one to look out for?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes