barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Anyone have a recommended order for girls to be played? I remember there are miss able events depending on progress with certain characters versus others last time i played (probably a year ago). Is there any thing else like the Rin Chika one to look out for?
That's the only one that matters. The rest can mostly be done in any order.

However, the rework did add requirements to many events, so you're not going to be able to laser-focus a single girl at a time.

The game, by design, only does four events for a given girl in an update, and the game assumes you're working your way across all of them evenly, so you're going to have to spread them out just to advance the plot.

Reactions: Mythrs and tiurcer

Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
Anyone have a recommended order for girls to be played? I remember there are miss able events depending on progress with certain characters versus others last time i played (probably a year ago). Is there any thing else like the Rin Chika one to look out for?
I found that you can start the Dorm War before finishing Nodoka's "I see everything" event, which is required for a Lust scene in the chain. If there are any others I don't know of them.

Reactions: tiurcer

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
So... rephrasing my original comment:
After replaying Yasu's dialogue...

What if Ayane (and Maya) actually became an "ANGEL" (whatever that is in this world :unsure:) ???
And what if Maya was also pregnant before the resets and that allowed her retain her memories???

If Yasu's sermon holds some truth "God" wants to spread his "love" through Sensei's "seed" and eventually the vessels (girls) of his "blessing" could become angels, In her words:

ya "For it just occurred to me that I never finished explaining the role of the woman in all of this."
if bonus == True:
ya "You see Sensei, we’re not just entities meant to consume His love and spread His seed."
ya "We are at first, but not in the end."
ya "The truth is, if we work hard enough and make a big enough dent in the armor of older gods, we graduate and become “Angels.”"
ya "Not angels in the traditional sense with eyes so bright that they could scorch you to death-"
ya "But angels who decide who stays and who goes."
s "Stays where and goes where?"
ya "Here and there, I suppose."

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
book 1: 85
book 2: denim
book 3: judas
book 4: 18
book 5: find the phone number on the bulletin board (08023231234) to call tsuneyo after reading the book once
book 6: marsh warbler
book 7: 4863
book 8: 1788, green, 80, 4, 31, Magpie, perception
book 9: read through it then go to the laptop (pw is Boobies123) and click on unlock all answers each option has different results if you pick calm you will need to eat 10 live squid from the eat something menu. if you pick callous just read the book again
Eat rice 23 times for the final key
How dare they mention Israel.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
So... rephrasing my original comment:
After replaying Yasu's dialogue...

What if Ayane (and Maya) actually became an "ANGEL" (whatever that is in this world :unsure:) ???
And what if Maya was also pregnant before the resets and that allowed her retain her memories???

If Yasu's sermon holds some truth "God" wants to spread his "love" through Sensei's "seed" and eventually the vessels (girls) of his "blessing" could become angels, In her words:

ya "For it just occurred to me that I never finished explaining the role of the woman in all of this."
if bonus == True:
ya "You see Sensei, we’re not just entities meant to consume His love and spread His seed."
ya "We are at first, but not in the end."
ya "The truth is, if we work hard enough and make a big enough dent in the armor of older gods, we graduate and become “Angels.”"
ya "Not angels in the traditional sense with eyes so bright that they could scorch you to death-"
ya "But angels who decide who stays and who goes."
s "Stays where and goes where?"
ya "Here and there, I suppose."

I think that the overarching story is going to evolve into a situation where the MC needs to get all the main and side girls pregnant so when the next reset happens, they retain their memories.

Something I also think, based off of Maya's "happy" nightmare, is that Noriko and Maya may be far closer than it seems. I get the impression that Maya and Noriko may share a soul. Split into the happy go lucky side, and the more rational side. .

MSPA Judge

Dec 21, 2019
The dev is a bit of an ass unfortunately. He can write reasonably well, but is very closed minded and ableist.
Woah, that's a pretty big accusation. When has the dev ever indicated a prejudice for the disabled?

This was the first game I ever actually supported, but I dropped it when it became clear he has disdain for the people who play his game.
Video games in general often make fun of their players for being losers that waste their time playing them.

Some media that overly sexualize their characters, such as some anime, rebuke their target audience for being perverts for coveting the characters.

It's just an example of meta commentary. The dev has been nothing but respectful when responding to players IRL.

Someone here will likely post answers as they are needed (and if they ever become randomized or some BS, someone will just make a mod to just skip through). If it ever becomes truly impossible to progress, then it is what it is. There are other decent games on here.
They're decent in their own right, but are too different to act as a replacement as most games don't care as much about exploring the aspects of psyche and religion. I'm also pretty sure absolutely no game on top here currently has as much content.

Jan 23, 2022
This game BEGS for an in-game walkthrough mod. I like the events, when they trigger, love the characters and the theme, but I have spent HOURS of real time seeking to trigger just a single event and my patience is running ultrathin. I would give this a 5 star rating, but playability reduces it to a two, max. Even the actual mods are so obscure/abstract that they do not help at all. Give me Hail Dicktator hints and direction every time... don't need my hand held, every time, but also don't like being cast to the sharks.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Woah, that's a pretty big accusation. When has the dev ever indicated a prejudice for the disabled?
I assume this is because certain challenges in the game require sound to progress, and this is obviously inaccessible to the Deaf or hard-of-hearing. He's said on the Discord that he isn't going to redesign the game to account for that, but that people with hearing problems are allowed to ask for help on those specific challenges without running afoul of the rule against asking for help.

As of .24, the game now has a disclaimer when you start it saying that sound is required to progress. It's been on the front page of this thread for years, though.
This game BEGS for an in-game walkthrough mod. I like the events, when they trigger, love the characters and the theme, but I have spent HOURS of real time seeking to trigger just a single event and my patience is running ultrathin. I would give this a 5 star rating, but playability reduces it to a two, max. Even the actual mods are so obscure/abstract that they do not help at all. Give me Hail Dicktator hints and direction every time... don't need my hand held, every time, but also don't like being cast to the sharks.
There's a link to the wiki from the main menu, and the wiki tells you exactly what you need to do to trigger every event in the game. Sure, it's not as convenient as an ingame mod, but it's better than spending hours on 1 event like you say you are.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
He has on a number of occasions stated hard of hearing and deaf individuals don't deserve to play this game.

Last time I was on the discord, he specifically said people are *not* allowed to help deaf individuals progress and chastised another member for offering.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Roadmap until end of 2022 released on discord. Note that Haruka will only have 3 events, instead of 5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No Miku events for the rest of the year? Things were finally moving forward with her! No Ami, Maya, Kaori or Yumi either? Why are all my favourite characters left out?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
No Miku events for the rest of the year? Things were finally moving forward with her! No Ami, Maya, Kaori or Yumi either? Why are all my favourite characters left out?
Because we literally just got events with all those characters (Yumi in 21p2, Miku and Maya in 23p1, and Ami and Kaori in 23p2) and Sel tries to rotate through so that nobody is left idle too long. All the upcoming characters haven't had events in longer than the five you listed.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Because there are 33 (eventually to expand to 35) characters and he only updates 3-5 characters at a time, and there are only so many updates before the end of the year.

All of those characters have had updates this year.

Yumi in January
Kaori and Ami in the last update of Chapter 2
Maya and Miku in the update prior to that one.

It is rare to see characters get more than one set of scenes in a given year now that the cast is as large as it is.

vanbummel

May 15, 2020
What were the 60 generic event things?
Generics are the little mini events you see when you spend time with a girl but there isn't a proper event to trigger. Usually just one image and some quick text saying you spent time hanging out in their dorm or getting food or something. Since many of the girls had updates to their appearance and their club activities, most of these events were changed in this update.

Reactions: Riolol
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes