barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Eh, doesn't sound truthful to me. Exteregation, maybe. Especially part were "deaf individuals don't deserve to play this game." That's a cartoon villain level of petty. Guy's a pretty big lefty, the type to, at least, publicly support any manner of marginalized folks.
Yeah, while it was ableist, it wasn't as bad as some have put it.

There was a progression.
1) "Too fucking bad"/"Not my problem"
2) "That sucks, but I'm not going to redesign around it"
3) "If they say they're deaf, they can ask for what the audio cue says, but no additional help"

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Yeah, while it was ableist, it wasn't as bad as some have put it.

There was a progression.
1) "Too fucking bad"/"Not my problem"
2) "That sucks, but I'm not going to redesign around it"
3) "If they say they're deaf, they can ask for what the audio cue says, but no additional help"
That's more believable. I think I even saw him saying something along the 2nd point here somewhere.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Eh, doesn't sound truthful to me. Exteregation, maybe. Especially part were "deaf individuals don't deserve to play this game." That's a cartoon villain level of petty. Guy's a pretty big lefty, the type to, at least, publicly support any manner of marginalized folks.
Believe it or not, people can be hypocrites. I left the discord a while ago (must be at least a year at this point?) because of how toxic he and his fanbase can be.

Whatever, it doesn't matter. I'm not giving him money anymore. I'll just look up the answers prn. Thankfully he's god awful at programming so it's not a big deal to get around it.

There is an interesting caveat to all of this, however. If what you say is correct, then such behavior can actually be reported to Patreon as mis-behavior. Since 2018, Patreon has gone to great lengths to force developers to include accessible options for disabled patreons in their options; placing a site wide ultimatum that all offerings on the site, must be disabled friendly at the very least. This comes out of a lawsuit which Patreon settled, where it had been found that the site wasn't enforcing their own accessibility rules. Patreon lost the case, agreeing to settle out of court, with part of the agreed upon change being strict adherence to their own accessibility rules for both developers and content presented on the site. Part of those rules hold developers accountable for off-site behaviors, such as the developer here (if true) stating disabled people don't deserve to play the game.

Patreon's usual response, if evidence (screen shots of statements, and so on) is provided; is to freeze the patreon payments of all developers of a project, until such time that they submit a disability friendly update, or version of the game. They also begin to regularly spot check the behavior of such developers, with a note being that further action can result in the person's entire patreon being closed and funds returned to the people that paid them.

So, if what you're saying is true, and can be proven; then the developer is playing with fire and risking someone getting pissed enough to report them for their ableist behavior.
He was banned from patreon for a while now. I think because it's against their rules to distribute patches or "uncensored" versions of patreon content through other platforms

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I think that Sana being in the light music club (that name correct?), could be in thought about a person who did a video for the last Homie discord event, or was it new years eve? In that video Sana was playing drums iirc.

While it could also be possible, that Sel stated that if Sana was ever playing an instrument she'd play drums, so thats where the inspiration for her part in the video came from.

Castelier

Oct 7, 2021
I accidentally forgot to save the game. Anybody has save till day 100 or 200 that comparable with this version?

Last edited:

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
can easily be edited using saveeditonline.com if you (like I) refuse to do even the tiniest amount of grinding.
Look I love a well paced story, I also dont hate putting a little effort in, but I'm not going to spend 6 hours grinding for a 16 second scene. saveeditonline.com can not be praised enough. I appreciate the effort devs put in to balance and pace, but sometimes they forget that I've got something to do at 8pm and its not giving gifts over and over and over and over and over and over and over. :ROFLMAO:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Look I love a well paced story, I also dont hate putting a little effort in, but I'm not going to spend 6 hours grinding for a 16 second scene. saveeditonline.com can not be praised enough. I appreciate the effort devs put in to balance and pace, but sometimes they forget that I've got something to do at 8pm and its not giving gifts over and over and over and over and over and over and over. :ROFLMAO:
You also gotta keep in mind most of the games posted on this site are by novice devs with little experience who are still experimenting and learning.

This isn't Selebus' first game, but he was still a relatively inexperienced dev when he started making this.

Reducing grind through cheats/save editing can make unbearable games really good or make some good games really boring. It depends heavily on the game's design and personal preference of the person playing.

That being said, I also wanna point out that the post your quoting is from almost 2 years and around 30 large updates to the game ago. It's not too relevant to the way the game currently is. I also wanna point out that, despite that post saying I didn't think it was worth cheating at the time, I'm now the one maintaining the cheat code post linked from the first post. :p

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I accidentally forgot to save the game. Anybody has save till day 100 or 200 that comparable with this version?
Did you check to see if you can load your autosave? The autosaves are locted under the A on the save/load screen. The topmost leftmost file is always the most recent one.

Because of the way stat progress is done, day 100 could mean literally anything, so the file you download may be further along or not as far along as you're hoping (and if it's past where you were, you may miss content)

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Yeah, same here. Whenever a new character gets introduced, I go in and immediately edit their affection and lust values to 100. I don't want to miss a scene just because I didn't grind lust points without knowing I was supposed to have done so.

Reactions: bobvilla123

Castelier

Oct 7, 2021
Did you check to see if you can load your autosave? The autosaves are locted under the A on the save/load screen. The topmost leftmost file is always the most recent one.

Because of the way stat progress is done, day 100 could mean literally anything, so the file you download may be further along or not as far along as you're hoping (and if it's past where you were, you may miss content)
I messed up with the auto save and it just didnt show up my old progresses. All i know is my progresses with some girls are:
+miku: hugging night after she was in chaos
+sana: after we tell her we might get replaced at the end of the year
+makoto:the night after she masturbate and we had some sort of date or something at 2AM
+i forgot the twintail girl name but after she showed us her parents grave
+Ayane: after we kiss her and she tell us about the marriage thingy stuff
+maya after she did some mediate or something in shrine
+futaba: after she almost confess to us in her dorm and got interuptedby our niece call
+after we met haruka
Other than that i think the lastest main event i occured was the cooking night.Had some more too but i dont mind grind them again. And yes i will definitely miss some contents but as long it isnt too many i can be fine with it.

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I messed up with the auto save and it just didnt show up my old progresses. All i know is my progresses with some girls are:
+miku: hugging night after she was in chaos
+sana: after we tell her we might get replaced at the end of the year
+makoto:the night after she masturbate and we had some sort of date or something at 2AM
+i forgot the twintail girl name but after she showed us her parents grave
+Ayane: after we kiss her and she tell us about the marriage thingy stuff
+maya after she did some mediate or something in shrine
+futaba: after she almost confess to us in her dorm and got interuptedby our niece call
+after we met haruka
Other than that i think the lastest main event i occured was the cooking night.Had some more too but i dont mind grind them again. And yes i will definitely miss some contents but as long it isnt too many i can be fine with it.
Twintails' name is Ami

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
That being said, I also wanna point out that the post your quoting is from almost 2 years and around 30 large updates to the game ago. It's not too relevant to the way the game currently is. I also wanna point out that, despite that post saying I didn't think it was worth cheating at the time, I'm now the one maintaining the cheat code post linked from the first post. :p
Oh, absolutely. I was speaking in more general terms than this one specific game. The pacing in this hasn't been terrible. :D

Reactions: Ankoku

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
Is it possible to disable the flashing screens? I am quite photosensitive and this game seems fun, but I might have to skip it if it's not possible to disable :/

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes