Apr 2, 2018
I just used renpy save editor and switched the variable of ruining rin's life from 1 to 0 lol.
It didn't flag me as a cheater either, since it wasn't a console command.
I thought about it, but I'm a programmer and I got concerned I'd mess something else up. Didn't feel like reading through the entire code to make sure, thought restarting was easier.

Reactions: Leo-67

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
WTF? First sex scene didn't look like this before as I remember. It looked like on the first screenshot of the main page of this game. What happened? Did it get censured? How can I uncensor everything? Screenshot_6.png

• Haha
Reactions: Shintomi

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
There's torrent for 25v.
I hope you all understand how it important to use bittorrent instead of some cruppy file-services.
Also I'm sorry again for creating it in the first place, because 25 wasn't open to public yet. But there's no use, if someone already upload update. Still fuck this person.
Also I concern about how to create checksums file for each file(I seed the dir, not archive), that any windows-user can use with no difficulty.
Links: or .

Also there who already have downloaded 25 version, could add this torrent and check files, so seed-pool will be bigger, what cause to increase speed for other users. But be aware - this action could rewrite some files to it's original.

There's my suggestions: would be great if Selebus will create every update. He's trust person, I'm on the contrary can share some dangerous files. That was the reason why I so concern about hash(md5 or some else algo) for files. Actually this thing also up to Selebus, lol.
Also I found he's own the site: . So in theory he can share game's releses(archive) directly. But it may cause high network bandwith, what is bad. In contrary he can share game folder for web-seeding and add torrent-file there. Optionaly with sepparetly hash-sum's file.
I think it's the best option ever.
Additionaly I really want to make it clear - bittorrent or my suggest have nothing with piracy. Firstly torrent-file being distributed for patreons only. after several weeks - publicly. Just like it's right now. I truly against piracy with doijinshi-artists like Selebus.

Last edited:

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Hrmm.. just started .25.. Since Ayane "survived" the trip.. I wonder if more girls will 'find' their way up there.. full class reset party!

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
If most is supposedly morally good, then why are there so many murderers, why are there so many rapists, child rapists, pedophiles and an endless cacophony of people who do evil things because they have no moral center or because they simply do not care because they are unable to empathize with anyone (which is classified as a mental disorder)?
Because we have free will. That's pretty much it. A core reason, u don't need to look deeper than that.

it might seem extreme, but is it any more extreme than the damage those people do every day of their waking lives to otherwise innocent or at the least average person minding their own business, just wanting to get on with their lives?
It's not about that, it's about whatever an institution of power should ever have the authority to decide something like that, but if u feel like you're qualified to judge who deserve what, you can always go vigilante route.

In some countries like Finland there is no incest law, because it is assumed that people would be intelligent enough or mature enough not to do it, although what constitutes incest is another matter altogether, because there are many blurry lines where it is not incest, but society thinks differently etc. Does it honestly matter what society thinks, since it's your life, your choice and your decisions. The simplistic way I see this, and maybe I am wrong in my assumption for thinking in this manner. That as long as you are not hurting anyone, or even yourself (whatever that might mean) then it doesn't matter what people think or say (I know it does, because people can be assholes and say some very bad things about someone, either because they are petty and pathetic or have no life, or can't keep their nose out of business that is not even theirs. And it can wreck people's lives often enough I am sure).
Is victimless crime still a crime? And no matter what you say to yourself you're still going to care what others say. We're social, we don't exist in vacuum, that's why people try and find groups that share their inclinations and won't judge them to fit in to the point of shutting down anyone else. That's a suboptimal solution, as you actually need a feedback from a diverse set of people. Otherwise you've going on a trip, a very bad one, since most of our sanity is outsourced.

I think in a game like this, I get the impression, that it's the developer of the game that tries to push you into the wrong decisions, simply because under normal circumstances you probably would not do so, or a more darker view could be that there are some pretty bad people out there who only lurk, and to them this type of game would probably be right up their alley or something, I don't know.
You're projecting too much of yourself on protagonist (or vice versa?), treat him as just another character instead. It's pretty funny to see this exact situation playing out from time to time, people getting extremely uncomfortable in Sensei's shoes, because he's a predator and doesn't hide it, but are fine with propagandists of other games, where, protagonist act in similar ways, but the game, or the character never adress or acknowledge it.

I prefer more light hearted good stories and good characters with nice endings, I am not saying this game is bad, it is, what it is for whoever plays it, and if you enjoy it, who even cares right?
Nothing wrong with this, but do you really need to come up with the whole esse worth of justifications of why you don't want to engage with this game? Just asking.

Just to add: humans need a degree of suffering and misery in our lives to appreciate times when life...isn't that. And that's what this game does (for me, at least) by design (I think). It's about extreme ups and downs and they stay impactful and memorable (again, for me, at least) because of their close proximity and contrast to each other.
In fact, one of the core themes of this game is "why the fuck were we made this way and who's responsible?"

Last edited:

Strijoca

Jul 20, 2017
Since I don't want to search through 26 pages for searching 'horror', I'll ask this here:

Is the horror content avoidable or maybe light?

I'm asking this because I don't want a repeat of 'Sensei Overnight'. (And I don't know why I continued playing it since it was getting too weird for my taste)

Also, as a start for good news, I noticed that there are some bad endings that end up horrifically that are probably easily avoidable.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Since I don't want to search through 26 pages for searching 'horror', I'll ask this here:

Is the horror content avoidable or maybe light?

I'm asking this because I don't want a repeat of 'Sensei Overnight'. (And I don't know why I continued playing it since it was getting too weird for my taste)

Also, as a start for good news, I noticed that there are some bad endings that end up horrifically that are probably easily avoidable.
Yeah, no. If Sensei Overnight is too much for you, walk away. They're cut from a similar template, and from what I've played of both of them, LiL is the more extreme of the two (though I haven't gotten far in SO)

Reactions: Strijoca

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
WTF? First sex scene didn't look like this before as I remember. It looked like on the first screenshot of the main page of this game. What happened? Did it get censured? How can I uncensor everything?
Find a download of version 23 somewhere.

The game was not censored in the way you suggest. There's actually fewer entities forcing content revisions than there were in the beginning, since he's done with Patreon. He just wants the early game to match the pacing of the later game, so all the early sex scenes were moved, removed, or altered in some way.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Felt so good to get back into the swing of things, finally this staple of my regularly updating games is back. Now that the prelude of chapter 3 is over, i wonder who's up on the roster for the next update.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes