Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
So just to clarify v0.25 has been pushed back to the 8th and is not coming out today?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Hello, i've a problem with 3 major event:

Futaba : Prevent Measure
Makoto: Aim For The Balls

For those two event, i've already got 30+ affection and 30+ lust, but every evening i try to go in one of their rooms (with the exclusion for Makoto on Tuesday and Wednesday ofcourse), the game only give me the option Hangout or Hanjob neither of which give me any progress.
I've tried also to trigger them via Computer on deleted scenes, but it does not change anything.

Rin: Noting Was Missing, Except Me
This event was triggered on Day 67, and I am now on day 144 after Reset (and with all of the other girls completed till this point), i'm visiting the cafè every damn weekend morning only to find always Haruka whit the same dialog about her not showing up

I've followed already the wiki that give me to less information and i cannot go further...

Help me please
:cry::cry::cry::cry:
First 2 events no longer exist. At least, not in the main game of 0.24.
Rin's event triggered not only by day count, but also you need to trigger one of the new ayane's event (imprinting), also you need the whole Rin's line events in dorm and cafe, then get the "Missing" (thats the name) main event and then get Rin's affection to 20, after which you need to go to cafe, which will trigger the event. Maybe Futaba is also needed now, but I am not sure about that.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
H-Scenes for:

•Ami
•Ayane
•Chika
•Futaba
•Kirin
•Makoto
•Miku
•Haruka
•Maki
•Niki
•Sara

Not wholesome, not entirely consensual, one-time H-Scenes for:
•Molly
•Maya (hopefull her H-Scene did not get removed in the latest version; it was early on in the game. If it did get removed, you can access it from Sensei's computer on the weekend.)

So a little less than 50% of the main cast, and a little more than 50% of the side cast, have H-scenes. And by H-scenes, I mean actual sex (handjob, oral or penetration). There's a few one-time kiss, hug, and nude scenes for other characters not listed above.

And according to Selebus, there are plans for H-scenes for every character (And side character). Although in my guess, maybe there won't be any scenes for Chinami (Chika's little sister) or Tsukasa (Touka's little sister):
I wonder who the last character to get an H-Scene will be, my guess is Sana or Kaori... maybe Tsuneyo. Actually come to think of it Yasu is probably a way off too unless Sensei convinces her he's converted to her weird religion.
Edit: This is assuming there will be none for the wizards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Weak wrist? Limp hand? Busted button? Look no further than BrknSoul's Revised Head Pat-ch!

I've adjusted the headpats to 5 per pat, so you only need to pat 100 times for patgasms instead of 500 times!
(selebus, wtf dude?! o_O ;) )

Just stick headpatcentral.rpy into the game folder (rename/backup the headpatcentral.rpy and headpatcentral.rpyc first incase something breaks).

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Just noticed, but, why the heck Sel decided to downgrade progress menu?
It told us about who exactly have events and not juse...This
1659363415125.png
Super informative.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
The bottom portion that lists out each girl and her stats now includes a Events section, so having it up top would be redundant.

View attachment 1959121
Oh, yeah, I was under the impression that they appeared if you can encounter the event and not an indicator that you dont have, for example, 28/28. Then yes, its pretty useless and the new one looks better. Just started a new game on previous version just to check and progress showed that all girls have events (including late game ones like Molly, for example) xD

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Weak wrist? Limp hand? Busted button? Look no further than BrknSoul's Revised Head Pat-ch!

I've adjusted the headpats to 5 per pat, so you only need to pat 100 times for patgasms instead of 500 times!
(selebus, wtf dude?! o_O ;) )

Just stick headpatcentral.rpy into the game folder (rename/backup the headpatcentral.rpy and headpatcentral.rpyc first incase something breaks).
I'm probably doing something wrong but when I click the link it just opens the file in a new tab, how do I download it?

danteVasquex

Jun 29, 2017
Not really. I think there's still plenty of humour and lightheartedness, maybe too much 4th wall breaks (really not a fan of those in general), but I see what u mean. It's just that Selebus' graphomania is progressing and I'm vibing with it, but I can see how some ppl don't.
Now that I think about it some more I think it is less the content itself it's just the poorly designed nature of how the events are setup. Everything has a hard dependency on another path so if you're trying to figure out which event you need to do next to progress it's usually ends up being that you need a specific event from like 2 different girls which in turn also requires events for specific girls. I remember trying to get one event for someone and it had like 12 dependencies to get it. This seems to be largely because Selebus is trying to enforce strict continuity between events which sort of defeats the entire purpose of being a sandbox game where you should just be able to progress each girl to the end of their content for the chapter.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Now that I think about it some more I think it is less the content itself it's just the poorly designed nature of how the events are setup. Everything has a hard dependency on another path so if you're trying to figure out which event you need to do next to progress it's usually ends up being that you need a specific event from like 2 different girls which in turn also requires events for specific girls. I remember trying to get one event for someone and it had like 12 dependencies to get it. This seems to be largely because Selebus is trying to enforce strict continuity between events which sort of defeats the entire purpose of being a sandbox game where you should just be able to progress each girl to the end of their content for the chapter.
It's not a sandbox. It's a puzzle masquerading as a sandbox. That's always been true, it's just become more of itself after the rework.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I wonder who will be the last character to get an H-Scene will be, my guess is Sana or Kaori... maybe Tsuneyo. Actually come to think of it Yasu is probably a way off too unless Sensei convinces her he's converted to her weird religion.
Edit: This is assuming there will be none for the wizards.
Maybe. But I'm kinda thinking that it'll take more time for the minor side characters, like Tsukasa (Touka's mom), Yuki (Yumi's mom), Wakana, and those likes just cause they don't get much of an appearance in the game in the first place :)

I can see drunk Sana trying to fuck Sensei as a means to seduce him away from her mom (without realizing the two are already going at it like rabbits)

Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Maybe. But I'm kinda thinking that it'll take more time for the minor side characters, like Tsukasa (Touka's mom), Yuki (Yumi's mom), Wakana, and those likes just cause they don't get much of an appearance in the game in the first place :)

I can see drunk Sana trying to fuck Sensei as a means to seduce him away from her mom (without realizing the two are already going at it like rabbits)
True, maybe it will be better to ask who will be the last from the class? I still say Sana or Yasu.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
Apr 2, 2018
I have another question: is it worth my time to actually try to decipher the hidden messages in the happy scenes? Like for example, all the japanese and the words hidden in flashing screens. I do enjoy the writing in this game, but I have no time or patience for pretentious easter eggs and hidden poetic meanings, so unless those things are actually inherently tied to the story and would genuinely enrich my understanding of what's going on, I'd rather just assume it's gibberish and move on with my life.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I have another question: is it worth my time to actually try to decipher the hidden messages in the happy scenes? Like for example, all the japanese and the words hidden in flashing screens. I do enjoy the writing in this game, but I have no time or patience for pretentious easter eggs and hidden poetic meanings, so unless those things are actually inherently tied to the story and would genuinely enrich my understanding of what's going on, I'd rather just assume it's gibberish and move on with my life.
i don’t find it more or less pretentious than the rest of the philosophic and poetic stuff going on in the rest of the game. They do offer a bit more information to what’s going on in the world.

What I do is open the source code and find those events when they’re happening and just copy paste the text into various translators (hex, Japanese, etc.)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
For the flashing images, you can go through the image files to view them. IIRC, they're in the game/images/misc directory.

The coded and non-English text is all translated on the wiki, if you want the information, but don't wish to perform the work.

Note: The wiki is updated when the public version comes out, not when the new version is leaked here, so it will usually be an update behind.

Reactions: praqueperguntas

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

According to Selebus:

This mega-update contains what is essentially a complete remake of Chapter 1 that aims to fix all of the issues with pacing and overall quality that occurred from my clouded vision and lack of skill during the early phases of development.

I worked extremely hard on this and I hope you enjoy it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Quick question: Why did Kirin and Noriko move into Dorm 10 when Dorms 8 and 9 haven't been filled yet? Essentially, Kirin and Noriko move in before Otoha, Nodoka, Touka, and Yasu are transferred to your class. Just seems out of order to me.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes