sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Don't you go hurting Chinami. I can deal with all the messed up stuff Sensei goes through and the girls, but Chinami and Tsukasa provide for me at least a comedic break from the more serious topics.

Reactions: Bingoogus

samsomg

Jul 30, 2022
guys, i need your help. I do not start any events at all, even automatic ones, although now I only have access to new events for this version and I do not know what to do. Can someone suggest what should I do?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
guys, i need your help. I do not start any events at all, even automatic ones, although now I only have access to new events for this version and I do not know what to do. Can someone suggest what should I do?
Which version are you running, and what was the last content you saw (if you remember)?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just tried this one out for the very first time ......
... it turned out to be a BIG mistake.

WTF did the dev think to make such a boring fucking stupid grind feast?

This game could be so nice, but instead it's a giant mess of bullshit grind.

samsomg

Jul 30, 2022
Which version are you running, and what was the last content you saw (if you remember)?
version 0.26 part 2, last moment i dont remeber. but all scene in part 0.26 part 1 i open.
in addition to the unopened events of version 0.26 part 2, I no longer have unopened moments
wait i find 2 dont open event karin, maybe this is blocking my events

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
version 0.26 part 2, last moment i dont remeber. but all scene in part 0.26 part 1 i open.
in addition to the unopened events of version 0.26 part 2, I no longer have unopened moments
There's a Maki scene from 25p2 that a lot of people missed and it bars progress on all the content onward. Check to see if Baby Steps is done. If it isn't, invite her over on Sunday.

samsomg

Jul 30, 2022
There's a Maki scene from 25p2 that a lot of people missed and it bars progress on all the content onward. Check to see if Baby Steps is done. If it isn't, invite her over on Sunday.
i find problem - I went through two Karin events and new events opened for me

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I just finished the first beach on my new playthrough

I have to say, the revamp overall added a lot of quality to the game visually. And with the new displays I've found it a lot easier not to get stuck. The first few hours of the game now are extremely weird and the writing is all over the place but it improves gradually

I found that a few scenes around the time of the beach and during still lack some visual upgrades though. Especially Sara's h scenes at the bar, they look terrible. And the scene when Karin is about to murder the watermelon at the beach, when Ami and Miku are first seen in it they look very spritey and don't fit into the background at all. Makoto's h scene in her room is very jaggedy as well, the timing for the cut off point in the animation is fucked up

Those are just a few examples of what could have been improved and got overlooked

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

I have to say, the revamp overall added a lot of quality to the game visually. And with the new displays I've found it a lot easier not to get stuck. The first few hours of the game now are extremely weird and the writing is all over the place but it improves gradually

I found that a few scenes around the time of the beach and during still lack some visual upgrades though. Especially Sara's h scenes at the bar, they look terrible. And the scene when Karin is about to murder the watermelon at the beach, when Ami and Miku are first seen in it they look very spritey and don't fit into the background at all. Makoto's h scene in her room is very jaggedy as well, the timing for the cut off point in the animation is fucked up

Those are just a few examples of what could have been improved and got overlooked
No changes were made to animations. He just reviewed them to see if they passed muster, and if they didn't they were yanked out. That's why most of the blow job animations are gone. Animations are significantly more time-intensive, and the rework already took a month longer than planned. They're also not a design priority for him, and I honestly think he'd be happier if he never had to do them.

Reactions: moodle

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018

I don't think the dev frequents here anymore, but I'm sure your feedback would be greatly appreciated in the discord/s.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Just tried this one out for the very first time ......
... it turned out to be a BIG mistake.

WTF did the dev think to make such a boring fucking stupid grind feast?

This game could be so nice, but instead it's a giant mess of bullshit grind.
the game's grindiness is trivially easy to rectify. just edit the affection/lust points to like 50 and install the guide mod. events will play one after another and you'll be pointed to the right location to go to at the right time to progress.

the grind in this game is not really there to extend the length of gameplay bur rather to simply piss us off I guess. the dev seems to want it to be a frustrating experience (if you get to the puzzle sections, that will become very clear)
if you take away the grind for affection/lust points, the game will still take dozens of hours to play through because there are a shit ton of events and the vast majority of them are very interesting.

if you believe you'd enjoy the story without that aspect of the game involved in it, then i highly suggest you try it out again with the edited affection values

Sep 26, 2018
I can't believe he spent 6 months reworking the game and didn't come up with something better than the affection grind to barricade off content.
Just edit your save file, it's what i do (and i assume what almost everyone else does)

Thank fuck people on here can figure out those puzzles though, because that's some really obscure and annoying shit.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Just edit your save file, it's what i do (and i assume what almost everyone else does)

Thank fuck people on here can figure out those puzzles though, because that's some really obscure and annoying shit.
you can just browse the code, it’s as simple as save editing. Just search the files for text from the dialogue. It’s very straightforward

Reactions: crustlord12

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
With the way the happy scenes are progressing, i wouldn't be surprised if we get a snuff video the next time around.

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
It looks like applying the 0.26-part2 update results in some weirdly colored bold text that is very hard to read.

The full game seems to work just fine.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
the game's grindiness is trivially easy to rectify. just edit the affection/lust points to like 50 and install the guide mod. events will play one after another and you'll be pointed to the right location to go to at the right time to progress.

the grind in this game is not really there to extend the length of gameplay bur rather to simply piss us off I guess. the dev seems to want it to be a frustrating experience (if you get to the puzzle sections, that will become very clear)
if you take away the grind for affection/lust points, the game will still take dozens of hours to play through because there are a shit ton of events and the vast majority of them are very interesting.

if you believe you'd enjoy the story without that aspect of the game involved in it, then i highly suggest you try it out again with the edited affection values
i rate a game by what it is and not by what it could be AFTER 3rd parties did their job.
Nobody can tell me otherwise than the dev just did a VERY bad job.
Possible that the game is enjoyable after patching the shit out of it, but again, that's not how it should be.

So i stick to my opinion that the game delivered by the dev is a holy crap shit show.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i stick to my opinion that the game delivered by the dev is a holy crap shit show.
It is and he does, and you're more than fair to both say so and throw the game in the bin, people are just trying to say that if you do try to bypass his shitty attitude there's a pretty good game to be found, whether you want to put that effort in or not is up to you and you're completely justified in your decision, we're just making sure you make an informed decision. I wrote this game off early on myself when i first tried it but over the space of a month or two i noticed so many signatures for it that i felt i might've been hasty, how could it be so popular if it's a stinking shitpile of grind i was thinking, so i gave it another shot, fiddled with the stats and boom, great game after that, i've been hooked ever since. The dev is a colossal asshole imo, i don't like him one bit and refuse to support him financially, but it's a good game so i stick around for the leaks.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
i rate a game by what it is and not by what it could be AFTER 3rd parties did their job.
Nobody can tell me otherwise than the dev just did a VERY bad job.
Possible that the game is enjoyable after patching the shit out of it, but again, that's not how it should be.

You're not wrong. Judged by its merits as a game, it's terrible. Superman 64 was a better designed game.

But the story is intriguing enough if you're into that sort of thing it's worth working around the nonsense for some of us. Though it's probably going to be years before it reaches any sort of satisfying conclusion (if it's not abandoned before then).

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes