mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Nope. His actual name is one of the game's mysteries.

You can set a sex name for each of the girls at a certain point in each relationship, but otherwise everyone calls you "sensei"
Wasn't there a post that highlighted what's coming in the next update?

I think it was a posted a couple dozen pages ago but i can't find it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Wasn't there a post that highlighted what's coming in the next update?

I think it was a posted a couple dozen pages ago but i can't find it.
It was 10 pages back for me (though I do have a couple of people blocked). Reposting here with updated dates

26p3, estimated release 10/20
2 Main Events
4 Ayane Events
4 Sana Events
3 Rin Events

27, Super Mega Ultimate HALLOWEEN Dorm War, estimated release 12/1
19 Main Events
3 Lust Events

28, Christmas on the Beach, estimated release 1/1
19 Main Events
3 Lust Events

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Please tell me that there are actually animations. I practically grinded my ass off to get to the first sex scene with someone.
Ok the dialogue and writing in general is pretty good and funny but in the end I kind of want to be rewarded for my patience and work. But unfortunately that didn't happen. There were just no animations, winking is not enough....

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Please tell me that there are actually animations. I practically grinded my ass off to get to the first sex scene with someone.
Ok the dialogue and writing in general is pretty good and funny but in the end I kind of want to be rewarded for my patience and work. But unfortunately that didn't happen. There were just no animations, winking is not enough....
Lust animations are all animated iirc.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
So the scene where I bang Sana's drunk mother is not a lust scene? :unsure:
That's strange but if it actually gets better with the younger girls I like to play on.
Thanks for the quick answer.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's strange but if it actually gets better with the younger girls I like to play on.
Basically check the events that has the pink text in it.
Or just check it on the character pages, I think "lust scenes" are located there. :KEK:

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
the repeatable lust scenes are animated. so if you go to someone's dorm and repeat a lust event, or if you invite them over, those scenes will be animated.

all the "story" h scenes are static.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
There are three kinds of scenes where sex can happen.

1) Story scenes (the first time you are intimate with a character). These are static scenes.
2) Lust scenes, which display in the Event guide with a red name until seen, are missable, and usually require a certain Lust stat threshold be met by the time the trigger happens. These are also static.
3) Repeatable scenes, like visiting the dorms, inviting someone over, or visiting someone at work, are usually unlocked after a Lust scene (not all lust scenes unlock repeatable scenes, however). These are animated.

As a general rule, fully half the sex scenes are, by design, not sexy. And that ratio is going to get even more unbalanced as it progresses due to the genre of the game. So if that's all you're here for, you might be in the wrong place. The sex is very much secondary to the story here.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
As a general rule, fully half the sex scenes are, by design, not sexy. And that ratio is going to get even more unbalanced as it progresses due to the genre of the game. So if that's all you're here for, you might be in the wrong place. The sex is very much secondary to the story here.
I am also satisfied with small or rare "rewards" because story and writing entertain me enough.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I am also satisfied with small or rare "rewards" because story and writing entertain me enough.
yeah, that's why most of us are still here.

I've reached the point where I usually just hammer the enter key through the sex scenes, because more and more of them just make me feel gross the further it goes, but damn I'm hooked to the puzzle of it all.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
yeah, that's why most of us are still here.

I've reached the point where I usually just hammer the enter key through the sex scenes, because more and more of them just make me feel gross the further it goes, but damn I'm hooked to the puzzle of it all.
Could also happen to me after some time, but at the moment I still want to get into the girls' panties :sneaky:
Anyway, I will certainly continue to play the game.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
are there any more fun names to give them, aside from "Daddy"?
some girls have extra dialogue for certain names like Onii-chan. those ones tend to be humorous. having them call you daddy tends to be a sad ordeal, especially for Ami and Ayane

i can't imagine what Makoto's reaction will be in the future if you try to have her call you that.

Xfqker

Feb 2, 2019
I can't help but laugh at how chika just fucking curses in tagalog holy shit, this is probably the first time I've seen filipinos(or half) get depicted in VNs. Although her saying "eat my shit" is something I've never heard someone use that as an insult it goes more like "tanginamo gago manatay ka na, putangina niyo mamatay na kayo"

Wafrets22

Jan 23, 2020
Any clue on how to do trigger Osako event? is this another Phone call bug thingy where they forgot to put hers like what happened with Miku?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes