Dc345

May 27, 2020
While I do love the lore behind this game I just dont know which is more confusing. The lore in this game or the Kingdom Hearts story? There just so much to keep up with thats why im drawing the comparison.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
While I do love the lore behind this game I just dont know which is more confusing. The lore in this game or the Kingdom Hearts story? There just so much to keep up with thats why im drawing the comparison.
KH is FAR more confusing. At least here, everything's in one place.

Reactions: andreandre2

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Is there any way to see past events in the event gallery where you've slept with the girl in question? Because some events are drastically different at times (like with Ami for example).

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Is there any way to see past events in the event gallery where you've slept with the girl in question? Because some events are drastically different at times (like with Ami for example).
The gallery replays treats all checks as false unless true is needed to even open the event, you can try the renpy editor Bingoogus posted earlier and try to find the scene.

Reactions: mannice431

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Endof2022_Roadmap.png

Here's what we have left for the rest of this year. A few more days and we get another standard update, then a little over a month for a big one and another month long wait for the second big one. I'm sure they'll be worth the wait but fuck waiting all the same.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
View attachment 2095271

Here's what we have left for the rest of this year. A few more days and we get another standard update, then a little over a month for a big one and another month long wait for the second big one. I'm sure they'll be worth the wait but fuck waiting all the same.
FYI -- the dates have changed. 26p3 on 10/20, 27 on 12/1, and 28 on 1/1 now.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Meh, it's just a week. Plus, he's getting married later this month, which is probably the reason for the delay; from my experience, all sorts of shit pops up in the weeks before the wedding that cost a lot of time and attention to deal with.

Still a better update schedule than literally every other h-game dev I've seen, which is why he's the only one I support with money.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Can you post a screenshot of this? I can't remember this at all for some reason.
The very first Ami sex scene (after the revamp that is) has the eyes in question.

Not to be confused by the red eyes Ami showcases in one of the early happy scenes (or the blue eye Molly showcases after getting her love rejected by Rin).

Kinda off-putting tbh, something about those uncanny valley eyes man...

Reactions: crustlord12
Jan 16, 2019
They're all automatic triggers.

After you've seen the Tsukasa scenes, call Chinami in the morning. The first two main events will play after the Chinami event.

The third main event will then play during the week.
thank you im kinda dumb sometimes and cant find those stuff .and unlucky .i remember there's event that you need to go dorms and go to home without doing anyting in dorm .i did everything except that option and it was the one what triggers event.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Oh right, I should finish this update... ehhh...
It had more going for it than i gave it credit for, Imani and Uta aren't really my favorite characters but i was pleasantly surprised by them this time.

As someone who wasn't a fan of the revamp, this update kinda cements it as necessary in retrospect IMO, it's getting pretty dark for a lot of people and i feel the revamp separates the "wheat from the chaff" in a way.

At least now, you know what you're getting into right from the get-go.

Jan 16, 2019
Still trying to trigger last Main Event. im tired and sleepy this is annoying as hell .sometimes this game is just too annoying and im playing without sound ,it makes me sick.

bigkahuna360

Dec 24, 2020
Decided to start a new game since this is one of the more interesting ones, but I'm about to flip a table over the "Reset" event. I've visited the shrine 12 times now and done pretty much every combination of choices. Help?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes