k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
But even once it comes out, odds are good it won't be here long, if at all, since one of the elements of the content pack is a clear violation of Rule 7.
There are numerous games with patches to L content on F95, as long as it's a patch it's fine IIRC.

Jul 22, 2019
What are you talking about? Event triggers are freely shared in the Discord and on the wiki. It's just reset puzzles that aren't.
I should have worded that better or just avoided posting in degen hours in general, my bad. I was particularly focusing on the stuff that's in game or directly adjacent to it, I don't really take issue with his opinions on discord or wherever. Just think that it's unnecessarily annoying to trigger some events without the mod or looking it up elsewhere, and that the details aren't always as incredibly easy to find as the puzzle answers are.

klitklicker

Oct 8, 2021
Having issue progressing through "There is Nothing". I'm entering 1024 into the computer, but it keeps saying "terminal not found".

Gehrmann

Sep 16, 2020
"fingeryourniece = resets Ami's events 'No One Can See Us' and 'Important Things' and gives the message "You now have the opportunity to be a better uncle." Guessing there's gonna be consequences to these events in the future."
I just saw this cheat code and just wanna ask, are these two events really important? What is diffirent if you are the better uncle and not. I play too far from this event and I don't missed any sence in event tracker, but i'm not sure if it's affect some late game event

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
"fingeryourniece = resets Ami's events 'No One Can See Us' and 'Important Things' and gives the message "You now have the opportunity to be a better uncle." Guessing there's gonna be consequences to these events in the future."
I just saw this cheat code and just wanna ask, are these two events really important? What is diffirent if you are the better uncle and not. I play too far from this event and I don't missed any sence in event tracker, but i'm not sure if it's affect some late game event
At the moment, there do not appear to be negative consequences for sleeping with Ami. There may be down the line.

If you choose to not finger your niece, however, a lot of stuff gets missed, and not just the future sex scenes. Multiple happy scenes are marked out, a couple of character events for other characters, and some events are shortened.

klitklicker

Oct 8, 2021
Terminal is 23 dude
Ahh, thank you man. So, since I'm clearly working off of two brain cells here.... how do you find the answers to move forward on the computer? (or simply, what are the remaining answers to just progress?o_O ) The only numbers I've noticed are on the corkboard "080-2323-1234" and "1024"at the end of the audio.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
One of the things I wish was a feature is the option to select any of the previous main menu images through the options menu, it gives us a way to keep appreciating the art.

The wiki says it's recommended to save your game at the event "Wither", any reason for that?

The first post says it updates twice every month, does that mean an update will come very soon?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Ahh, thank you man. So, since I'm clearly working off of two brain cells here.... how do you find the answers to move forward on the computer? (or simply, what are the remaining answers to just progress?o_O ) The only numbers I've noticed are on the corkboard "080-2323-1234" and "1024"at the end of the audio.
The IP address is given to you in a prior scene and you're specifically told to write it down because it will be important later. Very important note -- if you're told to write something down, write it down. It will come up.

Like when you were told to write down the number of layers there are in hell, because that's where the 23 came from.

The password is given to you multiple times, and is a bit of a running joke.

The audio clue you picked up on is the port number.

Reactions: klitklicker

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The wiki says it's recommended to save your game at the event "Wither", any reason for that?

The first post says it updates twice every month, does that mean an update will come very soon?
Wither kicks off an event chain that includes a reset puzzle. Having a save game here will help you find the answers to the various questions, as they're almost all within the event chain.

Twice a month is the normal schedule. There are exceptions -- sometimes we get a double-sized update, usually for major events that are larger than a standard update (beach trips, the dorm war, and holiday parties). And if Real Life is keeping Selebus busy, there may be a larger-than-usual gap.

Next update is the Halloween party/Dorm War, and will release to subscribers on the 1st of December.

Next update after that is Chrismas/Beach Trip, and will be released Jan 1.

And someone else mentioned that he's going to be on hiatus around his wedding and honeymoon, so we may have quite a bit of an interruption in the early part of next year.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

マテウス

Nov 7, 2022
I'm stuck in the "A Life of Prizes" event with book 8, as I don't understand English very well, it's hard to find out ad answers hidden in audios. I would be grateful if someone me and which bird it's a bridge.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm at "A Life of Prizes", and it has the girl with brown hair appear for the 4th time so far, first time was after Sara's event at her home where they watched Star Wars, the second time was in the background in the event with Maya on the roof of the hotel, the third time was when she sold melons at the festival, and the fourth time is the dance party during the reset puzzle, so she has to be very important to the story in some way.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm at "A Life of Prizes", and it has the girl with brown hair appear for the 4th time so far, first time was after Sara's event at her home where they watched Star Wars, the second time was in the background in the event with Maya on the roof of the hotel, the third time was when she sold melons at the festival, and the fourth time is the dance party during the reset puzzle, so she has to be very important to the story in some way.
She's also in Room with the Clocks now. If you started playing before Chapter 3, she wasn't in the version you saw, but the scene got replaced during the rework that Selebus did between chapter 2 and chapter 3, and she shows up at the end.

Some of her appearances are flag-dependent. The scene after you watch Star Wars with Sara and Sana, for example, only plays if you're sleeping with Sara. And the melon booth doesn't show up if you're not sleeping with Ami.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm stuck in the "A Life of Prizes" event with book 8, as I don't understand English very well, it's hard to find out ad answers hidden in audios. I would be grateful if someone me and which bird it's a bridge.
Magpie. It's not an audio clue, it's a callback to the story Maya tells about Altair and Vega during the festival.

klitklicker

Oct 8, 2021
The IP address is given to you in a prior scene and you're specifically told to write it down because it will be important later. Very important note -- if you're told to write something down, write it down. It will come up.

Like when you were told to write down the number of layers there are in hell, because that's where the 23 came from.

The password is given to you multiple times, and is a bit of a running joke.

The audio clue you picked up on is the port number.
....I'm going to have to replay the game aren't I ? haha
Alright, well thank you for the reply. I remember the password from the counselor's room but, now that I know where to look, I'll start from a previous save and make sure to pay more attention this time around. Lessons in Love indeed....

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes