barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
....I'm going to have to replay the game aren't I ? haha
Alright, well thank you for the reply. I remember the password from the counselor's room but, now that I know where to look, I'll start from a previous save and make sure to pay more attention this time around. Lessons in Love indeed....
A reminder -- if you go into the event list and click on tan event name, you can replay the event. It's not perfect (a lot of choice-determined dialogue will be different), but the most important stuff like puzzle solutions will still be there.

You can also try the search feature here, as most of them have been asked about dozens of times.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
She's also in Room with the Clocks now. If you started playing before Chapter 3, she wasn't in the version you saw, but the scene got replaced during the rework that Selebus did between chapter 2 and chapter 3, and she shows up at the end.
That just reinforces that she's a very important character.

Some of her appearances are flag-dependent. The scene after you watch Star Wars with Sara and Sana, for example, only plays if you're sleeping with Sara. And the melon booth doesn't show up if you're not sleeping with Ami.
I know, but it's still lore, even if it's hidden behind specific flags, those flags actually mean there is some sort of connection to those characters, although I don't know what that connection is just yet.

I'm sure this game would've had game theory videos if it wasn't an 18+ game.

Last edited:

klitklicker

Oct 8, 2021
A reminder -- if you go into the event list and click on tan event name, you can replay the event. It's not perfect (a lot of choice-determined dialogue will be different), but the most important stuff like puzzle solutions will still be there.

You can also try the search feature here, as most of them have been asked about dozens of times.
Excellent ideas, that way I don't have to completely start from the ground up again. I'll give it a go and see how it pans out. Thanks again man

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So, I found out that the message when looking at Uta's picture, when using the Vigenere Cipher, using HOPE as the key reveals the message "a gift from me to you".
And when you try to delete it, it says "so many songs - each without a coda" "you can not hide from the past" "you can not delete them all" with the same cipher and key.
I'm getting better at deciphering stuff in this game.

Now it also makes sense why she can't/isn't allowed to send picture messages.

Last edited:

quickboi

Mar 5, 2020
anyone got a full save? I keep missing stuff and don't really feel like going through a 4th time, at least until a few more content updates are out

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm bored... waiting sucks and all my other games are also without new content, i have over a hundred saved from this site so you'd figure there'd almost always be a new update somewhere amongst them but nope... dry as can be and my A list games all seem to be taking month long breaks if not longer. I've spend hours using the search function but i think i've found every active or completed game that interests me, everything else is abandoned or onhold or being remade/remastered. I even stepped out of my stringent tag list and looked into things containing content i really don't like... nothing of interest even after digging 20 pages deep... i am so bored and i want the dorm wars update already.

Reactions: crustlord12

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm going to wait a few updates now so that I can binge it again

I'm bored... waiting sucks and all my other games are also without new content, i have over a hundred saved from this site so you'd figure there'd almost always be a new update somewhere amongst them but nope... dry as can be and my A list games all seem to be taking month long breaks if not longer. I've spend hours using the search function but i think i've found every active or completed game that interests me, everything else is abandoned or onhold or being remade/remastered. I even stepped out of my stringent tag list and looked into things containing content i really don't like... nothing of interest even after digging 20 pages deep... i am so bored and i want the dorm wars update already.
Be patient, from what I've read so far, Selebus is very consistent, this will just be a big update, it will be both the Dorm Wars and Halloween.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Yes and no.

The Dorm War will take place during the Halloween party. The actual update isn't any larger than a normal Halloween update.
It's actually going to be larger than the other two Halloween updates, both of which were around 14 events long. This one is 19 plus three missable lust events. It's a little larger than the last Dorm Wars (which was 18+3).

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I wonder how Selebus is going to have it make sense for Otoha and Rin, and Osako and Wakana to join the "harem" (it's only officially a harem if everyone knows about the others and is okay with it).

Rika is obviously 1 of the "coming soon" side characters, I wonder who the other one will be (maybe Rin's second mother), also curious whether there will be more side characters or not after those 2, the main girl list is probably already completed (unless Sensei gets a new, bigger classroom, and the other floors of the dorm will get used, which are completely empty right now).

IF Chinami and Tsukasa ever get "scenes", it will obviously need to only be available through a patch here to comply with the rules here.

I'm also curious whether Sensei will ever recover his complete memory, I hope he does, maybe then we'll finally get to name him too.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
(it's only officially a harem if everyone knows about the others and is okay with it).
We're never going to get that; I would bet any amount of money on it. The current part of the game is called the Harem route, but that's because that's what Sensei is trying for, not what he's going to achieve. Chika, for example, thinks he's monogamous with her, and will undoubtedly flip her shit when she realizes he's been sleeping with other people this whole time. This isn't going to end happily; that's why the next part of the game is called the Dark route, presumably.
Rika is obviously 1 of the "coming soon" side characters, I wonder who the other one will be (maybe Rin's second mother), also curious whether there will be more side characters or not after those 2, the main girl list is probably already completed (unless Sensei gets a new, bigger classroom, and the other floors of the dorm will get used, which are completely empty right now).
The cast has been confirmed to top out at 35, 20 main girls and 15 side girls.
IF Chinami and Tsukasa ever get "scenes", it will obviously need to only be available through a patch here to comply with the rules here.
Originally they were only going to get scenes through patches, but the Patreon mess caused Sel to change his plans and just include wizard content in the main game. You can already see them naked in two scenes, and there's younger Uta's nudes from a recent update. No hardcore content yet, but it's only a matter of time before it becomes part of the main story, especially given that it's clear Sensei had a sexual relationship with Maya when she was like ten years old.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I wonder how Selebus is going to have it make sense for Otoha and Rin, and Osako and Wakana to join the "harem" (it's only officially a harem if everyone knows about the others and is okay with it).
...if you think this is going to end in all the girls being cool with being the 34th side piece, you've been misreading it.

Once the girls start finding out about each other, heads are going to roll. Possibly literally. Very likely literally.

Selebus gives exactly zero shits about the rules here. When he feels those scenes are appropriate, they'll be part of the base install, and the game will likely vanish from this site.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
...if you think this is going to end in all the girls being cool with being the 34th side piece, you've been misreading it.

Once the girls start finding out about each other, heads are going to roll. Possibly literally. Very likely literally.
Kinda wrong, most of the girls know they aren't the only ones, the ones that don't know are only Ami and Chika, which althought they are the most against is still 2 out of all the 7 Sensei is with, the ones that know are Ayane, Futaba, Kirin, Makoto, Maya, Miku, Rin, Otoha, Noriko, Nodoka, Io; and I believe Sana and Uta think something is up, but are not certain. Tsuneyo and Yasu are pulled by "Hope" or some other g̶o̶d̶ and also "know". Molly probably fantasises about it a lot,Touka is kinda oblivious, but is feeling the pull, and Yumi very highly suspects, but has no proof.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Kinda wrong, most of the girls know they aren't the only ones, the ones that don't know are only Ami and Chika, which althought they are the most against is still 2 out of all the 7 Sensei is with, the ones that know are Ayane, Futaba, Kirin, Makoto, Maya, Miku, Rin, Otoha, Noriko, Nodoka, Io; and I believe Sana and Uta think something is up, but are not certain. Tsuneyo and Yasu are pulled by "Hope" or some other g̶o̶d̶ and also "know". Molly probably fantasises about it a lot,Touka is kinda oblivious, but is feeling the pull, and Yumi very highly suspects, but has no proof.
You've got a point, a lot of the girls already know what's going on. It'll be causing chaos when everything is finally revealed, but I think most of the girls won't even be surprised. Seeing Chika get her heart broken will actually hurt though I can't lie. Chika and Ayane have both really grown on me compared to how I saw them at the start of the game.

As a sidenote, I'm hoping the november bonus package is out soon. It'll make the wait until the next update a lot easier.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes