vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I also noticed that almost all characters have their first and last name starting with the same letter. Is there any special significance to it? or just interesting quirk writer came up with?
It's just alliteration for poetic effect. Wasn't his idea - for instance did similar.

Reactions: Anam0rf

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There is an ingame explanation why she acts how she does. Mostly because she's rather neglected by her parents. Kirin = prodigy, Karin = waste. To make it short and simple.
You got the names back to front but yeah, that's the source of her shitty behaviour.

Reactions: BlackDays

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
somebody please link me to a walkthrough or something I work a 9 to 5 and am hardstuck at the last reset puzzle

Edit: holy shit I got instabanned from their discord for asking for help lmao
Yup. The Discord is a special place.

There's a link to the Life of Prizes solutions linked on the same page as the download links, called "Puzzle Guide"

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Then I hope it doesn't change too much at said beach event, and I really hope it doesn't mean you're locked out of scenes.
No missed scenes, and there's only 1-2 scenes set in the winning room to begin with. It just plays differently based on which room you wind up in.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So they're absolutely insane, is what you're telling me.
Normally, if you asked for help on the discord, people would try to point you in the right direction, but that was apparently too much help for Sel to bear. So now, if he catches you asking any questions about his "puzzles", he'll ban you instantly. A lot of people in the discord realize how crazy he is (at least the ones I have had direct messages with), but they tolerate it because there are a lot of fun people there. They just got to tip toe around the ego maniac that runs the show.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Now I see why they hate F95 so much on the discord "nooo my elitism reeeee"
I think it has more to do with the piracy; 26p2 and 26p3 leaked here on the day of release instead of waiting a few days, so Selebus was actually losing subs in October despite having two big content releases. That's why he came up with the content packs.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think it has more to do with the piracy; 26p2 and 26p3 leaked here on the day of release instead of waiting a few days, so Selebus was actually losing subs in October despite having two big content releases. That's why he came up with the content packs.
Bit of column A, bit of column B

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes