LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Nay, they are not saying that the game is immune to complaints about the themes it contains, they are saying it's a very stupid way to waste your time complaining about it akin to complaining about buying a can of tuna and finding fish inside. You may complain all you want, I doubt anyone cares. Just save yourself the embarassment, or don't I had a good laugh.
Yeah clearly the point went over your little head. If someone does not like the excessive rape or paedophilia in this game, they can include that in their review of it. You're not a mod or anything important so you can't do anything about it.

And with that, I'm not interested in talking to you. So stop tagging me. Thanks.

_Red_Dragon_

May 31, 2020
Did selebus just decide not to make adult content for the new characters? what was up with the "removed all adult content" bit in the changelog anyway? I havent played since 21.0, I'm very OOTL and cant seem to find anyone talkin about it, would appreciate a homie filling me in.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Did selebus just decide not to make adult content for the new characters? what was up with the "removed all adult content" bit in the changelog anyway? I havent played since 21.0, I'm very OOTL and cant seem to find anyone talkin about it, would appreciate a homie filling me in.
I think that was for the legend of the huggy boy thing for patreon. A version of the game specifically with all the adult content removed so it could stay up on Patreon. Patreon removed the game anyway so that version is defunct now.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
About a year ago, Patreon got a bug up their ass about how young some of the characters look, and told Sel they'd take the game down completely if he didn't change it. So he did -- taking all the adult content out and re-releasing it to Patreon as Legend of the Huggy Boy, a story about a teacher, his Accountant Ami, and all the hugs he loves to give.

He then posted the actual adult content as a patch, because he knows where his money actually comes from.

After about two months of this, Patreon took his page down anyway.

Technically, the Legend of the Huggy Boy is no more, however, because of the way he structured it, compression tends to leave out the folders where the adult content goes, so if you download the compressed version, you may still get Huggy Boy, even if it had been compressed from Lessons in Love. Oops.

So yeah, if you're returning to the game, I recommend a full-size download to make sure you get it all.

While there isn't adult content for every character yet, there will be content for all of them. Eventually.

Reactions: crustlord12

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm just now noticing, but why does every picture you get from the girls have the number 10 in the corner? So far the only one which doesn't have that is the picture with Makoto with a dildo in her mouth.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm just now noticing, but why does every picture you get from the girls have the number 10 in the corner? So far the only one which doesn't have that is the picture with Makoto with a dildo in her mouth.
And that picture is taken by Sensei himself, so it wasn't a picture message.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Not all of them, Rin has a 7, Niki has a 3, Uta and Nodoka have none on theirs along with Makoto as you noticed. There's something going on there but i'm guessing it's an incomplete puzzle at this point in the game's development.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Not all of them, Rin has a 7, Niki has a 3, Uta and Nodoka have none on theirs along with Makoto as you noticed. There's something going on there but i'm guessing it's an incomplete puzzle at this point in the game's development.
uhhh guys I think it's just supposed to be like snapchat, that's a timer for how long the picture will stay open

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Not there yet.

Hilarious, the first time my dumb ass actually tries to engage in the meta of this game and i'm made a fool. Absolutely brilliant. :ROFLMAO:
I think only Selebus can tell us what it is.

_Red_Dragon_

May 31, 2020
About a year ago, Patreon got a bug up their ass about how young some of the characters look, and told Sel they'd take the game down completely if he didn't change it. So he did -- taking all the adult content out and re-releasing it to Patreon as Legend of the Huggy Boy, a story about a teacher, his Accountant Ami, and all the hugs he loves to give.

He then posted the actual adult content as a patch, because he knows where his money actually comes from.

After about two months of this, Patreon took his page down anyway.

Technically, the Legend of the Huggy Boy is no more, however, because of the way he structured it, compression tends to leave out the folders where the adult content goes, so if you download the compressed version, you may still get Huggy Boy, even if it had been compressed from Lessons in Love. Oops.

So yeah, if you're returning to the game, I recommend a full-size download to make sure you get it all.

While there isn't adult content for every character yet, there will be content for all of them. Eventually.
Good to know, and "Legend of the Huggy Boy" is pretty damn funny. Thanks for filling me in.

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
I'm re-reading the game after a year break (but even then i stopped shortly after beach event, before winter). The part1 rework made girls and progression with them more "natural" and smoother. Before i didn't like Makoto and Kirin. And while i don't dislike Makoto anymore (not as much at least), but the Kirin... oh man. I've read up to the point where only her events left before beach trip event chain will start. Started reading her events, just read "partners in crime"... And she still makes me really, seriously, incredibly uncomfortable with her attitude, i didn't see much change with rework. And apparently she'll join Sensei's class as main heroine? Daaamn. Why not Karin...

Without spoiling too much, does she gets a big redemption later? Or at least an explanation of her attitude? I consider it a good writing if a story makes me like/care about character i didn't think i would. But i just can't imagine a scenario where i end up liking her... Seriously consider rejectig her at every opportunity if a game gives me chance (i remember beach event has an option to do that, before her awful, terrible scene with Ayane). And i didn't even reject Haruka despite feeling pretty bad about it... But the fear of missing out on content is eating away at me. I'm so conflicted. Please forgive me Kirin fans.

I also noticed that almost all characters have their first and last name starting with the same letter. Is there any special significance to it? or just interesting quirk writer came up with?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm re-reading the game after a year break (but even then i stopped shortly after beach event, before winter). The part1 rework made girls and progression with them more "natural" and smoother. Before i didn't like Makoto and Kirin. And while i don't dislike Makoto anymore (not as much at least), but the Kirin... oh man. I've read up to the point where only her events left before beach trip event chain will start. Started reading her events, just read "partners in crime"... And she still makes me really, seriously, incredibly uncomfortable with her attitude, i didn't see much change with rework. And apparently she'll join Sensei's class as main heroine? Daaamn. Why not Karin...

Without spoiling too much, does she gets a big redemption later? Or at least an explanation of her attitude? I consider it a good writing if a story makes me like/care about character i didn't think i would. But i just can't imagine a scenario where i end up liking her... Seriously consider rejectig her at every opportunity if a game gives me chance (i remember beach event has an option to do that, before her awful, terrible scene with Ayane). And i didn't even reject Haruka despite feeling pretty bad about it... But the fear of missing out on content is eating away at me. I'm so conflicted. Please forgive me Kirin fans.

I also noticed that almost all characters have their first and last name starting with the same letter. Is there any special significance to it? or just interesting quirk writer came up with?
Karin can't join your class because she's not a first-year.

Kirin has been my least favorite character for most of the game, only surpassed by one other in the last few updates. But her content is worth pursuing because of how it facilitates growth in one of the other characters.

I'm not sure if Selebus has ever answered the naming convention question. He could just be Stan Lee-ing it.

Reactions: Anam0rf

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021

There is an ingame explanation why she acts how she does. Mostly because she's rather neglected by her parents. Karin = prodigy, Kirin = waste. To make it short and simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anam0rf
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes