Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Princess and the Pauper.

It's either a Chika event or a Main event, right before War's End. (edit: It's a Chika scene, which is almost entirely why you didn't find it)

I didn't remember that, btw, I knew it was one of the final Dorm War events, and raided the wiki for the rest.
God, i forgot just how hilarious that scene is. Cheers Bargle.

Reactions: crustlord12

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
This happens all the time, i remember some funny scene but have to spend half an hour trying to track down where the fuck it is for a rewatch, i do not know how you guys seem to remember all the names and locations for this stuff
I'd love a recap feature where it plays out the events in roughly story-order. So hard to know if X event of Ami's came before or after Maya's Y event, or Z story event. There's so much story that's happened that it'd be nice to just be able to go through it all from start to finish in a replay

Reactions: Bingoogus

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.26.0 Part 1 ].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.26.0 0 Part 1 ].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I'd love a recap feature where it plays out the events in roughly story-order. So hard to know if X event of Ami's came before or after Maya's Y event, or Z story event. There's so much story that's happened that it'd be nice to just be able to go through it all from start to finish in a replay
The easiest way to do this is to look at the wiki and see what update a given event came out in, since in general stuff from earlier updates comes before stuff in later updates.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
The easiest way to do this is to look at the wiki and see what update a given event came out in, since in general stuff from earlier updates comes before stuff in later updates.
Sure, but I'm way too lazy to even consider doing that for more than 3 events

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
That, and a way to sort out all the events which a specific character is a part of (either in wiki or in game, but I feel like I’m asking too much)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That, and a way to sort out all the events which a specific character is a part of (either in wiki or in game, but I feel like I’m asking too much)
The dev has made it clear he's not gonna lift a finger to make things easier for us. We're on our own. So it's not gonna happen in game.

But adding an entry on each character's page to indicate which scenes they're in is possible on the wiki, it'd just be a matter of getting someone on the wiki on board with it.

IggydB

Oct 14, 2017
Does it seem like the game is finally entering a 3rd Act soon and starting to close some leads with shit hitting the fan so we can move toward an ending?

I haven't played in a few updates because honestly, as much as a game should try and have a decent amount of content and good story/character development, another important part is respecting a player's time and I feel like I've heard the dev has said they have like, 100+ parts in mind.

That's insane, at this point if we aren't headed toward a defined through-line towards an ending I'm just going to drop this one. It has great writing and scenes but there is too much at this point. God forbid an update comes in that invalidates saves and requires playing through it, aint nobody got time for that.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Does it seem like the game is finally entering a 3rd Act soon and starting to close some leads with shit hitting the fan so we can move toward an ending?

I haven't played in a few updates because honestly, as much as a game should try and have a decent amount of content and good story/character development, another important part is respecting a player's time and I feel like I've heard the dev has said they have like, 100+ parts in mind.

That's insane, at this point if we aren't headed toward a defined through-line towards an ending I'm just going to drop this one. It has great writing and scenes but there is too much at this point. God forbid an update comes in that invalidates saves and requires playing through it, aint nobody got time for that.
If you mean 3rd Act as in "every story has an opening, middle, and end, are we nearing the end yet?" No. We are definitely not. We're about %20-25 through, according to the developer. We're probably about a year away from Act 1 ending in that 3 act structure.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
If you mean 3rd Act as in "every story has an opening, middle, and end, are we nearing the end yet?" No. We are definitely not. We're about %20-25 through, according to the developer. We're probably about a year away from Act 1 ending in that 3 act structure.
I wonder how many chapters we'll end up with in the finished game, I hope a lot.

In other news, I just got to chapter 2, and wanted to change everyone's profile outfit, and that is when I found out Tsuneyo's Clothing Option #3, I did not expect something that creepy there, I feel like a lot of people don't know about that one.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I wonder how many chapters we'll end up with in the finished game, I hope a lot.

In other news, I just got to chapter 2, and wanted to change everyone's profile outfit, and that is when I found out Tsuneyo's Clothing Option #3, I did not expect something that creepy there, I feel like a lot of people don't know about that one.
? I only have two for her.

leatherboy1966

Nov 28, 2017
ok i need help

i'm stuck at the "the world is broken" scene (after rewrite, before reset). Using the guide mod as well. I've searched through the thread and I get that you need to go to the shrine to raise your affection with GOD to at least 5 but right now i'm at 20 affection and still nothing new is triggering. did I break the game (not the world) or am i missing something else?

edit: ok finally i got the option to go to school, nevermind i guess. does this game make you post this question to f95zone before it lets you proceed?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
HOLY SHIT I had zero idea this is a thing; and yes I went and patted the crap out of Noodles until the interaction ended like an event, then I got the outfit (this better not be her newest Halloween outfit bc it's too effective on me)
It seems that headpatting anyone until the scene ends unlocks a new outfit for that character, specifically their pyjama outfit, that creepy one for Tsuneyo from patting Noodles is just special.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
ok i need help

i'm stuck at the "the world is broken" scene (after rewrite, before reset). Using the guide mod as well. I've searched through the thread and I get that you need to go to the shrine to raise your affection with GOD to at least 5 but right now i'm at 20 affection and still nothing new is triggering. did I break the game (not the world) or am i missing something else?

edit: ok finally i got the option to go to school, nevermind i guess. does this game make you post this question to f95zone before it lets you proceed?
That would be very weird, the guide says it happens on a weekend day, but for me the option to go to school only appeared on Monday.

MarinerMay

Jun 20, 2018
I just got to the second Christmas party and... how dare you play Hallelujah over the scene with Wakana and Osako??

Guh, my fuckin' heart. ;_______;

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes